Reaction score
Website
www.lhousephotography.com
First Name
Lane
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT Premium - Performance Package
Vehicle Showcase
LHousePhoto, How many days was your car "In Production"? Mine is into day 4. Is this common? I thought it only took a couple days to produce the vehicle.....well, it has actually only been 3 days. I just checked.....
My car moved to "In Production" on 1/27, my window sticker link worked about 1/29 (I forget when really). Blend date was 2/3. Last night about 10 PM MST it was still "In Production" but "Awaiting Shipment" this morning about 630 AM MST. So overall, 9-10 days from first moving to In Production.'

My understanding is it moves to In Production to get everything ready, window sticker etc, but once it actually gets to the assembly line, it looks like 2 days tops.
Sponsored

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
My car moved to "In Production" on 1/27, my window sticker link worked about 1/29 (I forget when really). Blend date was 2/3. Last night about 10 PM MST it was still "In Production" but "Awaiting Shipment" this morning about 630 AM MST. So overall, 9-10 days from first moving to In Production.'

My understanding is it moves to In Production to get everything ready, window sticker etc, but once it actually gets to the assembly line, it looks like 2 days tops.
Ok, My blend (build day) was same as you. 2/3/15. So I expect to see it move to "Awaiting Shipment" any time now........

swiftspeed10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Mine is in production now (ordered 1/5) and the window sticker said it will be transported by convoy. Is that train?

LHousePhoto

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Lane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is in production now (ordered 1/5) and the window sticker said it will be transported by convoy. Is that train?
Mine is also convoy, I believe it means primarily truck.

OP
OP
TinMannequin

TinMannequin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Convoy is by car carrier trailer on the highway and rail is by train.

Sponsored

swiftspeed10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Oh. So convoy to NYC would take about a week I suppose.

davekro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Convertible, 3.7L, A/T, 051A, DIB
I have read here that the fault for the window sticker is always convoy. Then when transportation method is actually selected, it would change to train if that is the method it will go

LHousePhoto

Threads
Reaction score
Website
First Name
Lane
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Some people have had Rail from the beginning. Most of the cars on my dealers lot show Convoy, only a few had Rail.

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
Another full day and still in production. Build DAY was 2/3/15. others here with same day have already moved to "awaiting shipment".
I wonder if convertables stay in production longer. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

AndreG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Many cars with a build date of 2/4/15 were started and not completed. Were to be completed today. Don't know about 'verts. And this applies to some/many but, probably not all cars. Sorry, but, reliable source must remain anonymous.
My blend date is 2/4 and it's still showing as in production. EDD is the 25th.

Sponsored

cowzrul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '20 F-Pace SVR, '19 F250
Another full day and still in production. Build DAY was 2/3/15. others here with same day have already moved to "awaiting shipment".
I wonder if convertables stay in production longer. Anyone have any thoughts on this?
Many cars with a build date of 2/4/15 were started and not completed. Were to be completed today. Don't know about 'verts. And this applies to some/many but, probably not all cars. Sorry, but, reliable source must remain anonymous.
My blend date was 02/03 but was finished 02/04 according to COTUS. I wonder if things are not going as fast as planned? Hopefully it will increase quality because from reading posts it seems that is the biggest complaint.

Cj4428

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP1 Recaros Magnetic, Ford PP3,Corsa catback
My order date was 1/1/2015,in order processing 1/28/2015,in production 2/4/2015,delivery date 2/23/15,by rail according to window sticker.was actually hoping for a delivery date of mid March because of auto show discounts here in Minneapolis area during show, also having total knee replacement surgery mid February, so power shifting the MT82 will have to wait till April,providing roads are clear of snow/salt here in Minnesota!
Ruby Red GT,PP,Recaros