Sponsored

Breaking necks/compliments

ponyup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic PP Ecoboost, 2013 Volvo XC60r-Design
I pulled up along side a 96 orange GT. It had black rims and was immaculate. I pulled along side him slowly and watched him slide his eyes along the car until we were side by side. He looked at me and gave me a big smile followed with a big thumbs up and gave me a nice rev as I turned left. He had a sweet ride as well.
Sponsored

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
I had 2 cars just yesterday pull up next to me asking about my EB Moostng. One was in a v6 mustang as well all taking pictures and video. Also went to cruise night in on Sat. Just stopped in with the car all dirty to what was there.. Immediately I had a couple guys ask about the car and then one asked to hear it run. Next thing you know I had FWD guys, RWD v8 guys, Young and old swarming the car. amazing the crowd this car attracts... both the import and Euro Tunner crowd as well as the RWD muscle guys all interested.

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Kid working the drive thru at Arbys today stuck his head out the window and his eyes lit up...."Is that a 2015?"...."Is that the one with the IRS?" Yep....."I've been waiting for one of these to come through here"....big smile

kkakonn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Never have gotten so much attention from a stock car. I was eating lunch at a burger joint last week parked my car in front and I sat at a booth where I could look out at the car. Not even a few minutes 2 older guys in their 60's walked over and started snapping pictures

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Parked outside a Guess outlet store. Family of Dad, Mom and daughter of 5-6 year old was walking by. As soon as the father saw my car, he just stopped and his jaw dropped and stared at my car like he was frozen in time. He must be staring at the car for 30 seconds before his wife started to slap him on the shoulder, but he stood his ground. Finally his daughter said, DADDY LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOO and started to push him from behind. Finally he broke. LOL

TJP719

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium AT
Before this, i was driving a 2000 Lexus ES300. Nobody cared and I was was driving around unnoticed on a daily basis.

I can't tell you how many times I've been asked about this car. I've had people working the drive thru comment, people who pulled up next to me at a stop light roll down their windows to talk to me about it. Haven't had someone approach me in a parking lot, though. I'd say that for every 10 pedestrians I pass by, half of them are turning around once I go by to take another look.

Mu5tang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Godzilla
It's funny how I had a NYC bus driver pull up to me and out of nowhere she just stuck half of here body out the window to complement the car. Which dash cam are you using, I'm looking into getting a new one.

veeATE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Get about 5 a day here in LA...

gr8popp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
I've never owned or driven a car that has gotten as much attention as my 2015 Mustang. I get head nods, thumbs ups, waves, and smiles, but today takes the cake. I was pulled over by a cop today and when he approached me said " I pulled you over because I paced you going 42mph in a 30mph." He asked how my day was and proceeded to ask me questions about the car. I told him a few specs and that I only have a thousand miles on. I explained the performance pack and the EcoBoost motor. This is the absolute truth...he told me the real reason he pulled me over was to check out the Mustang. He never asked for my drivers license, insurance, or registration.

Sponsored

DeepImpactBlue2015EB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Premium & '13 Kia Optima
i've gotten about 15 total compliments from strangers wether i'm at a gas station, costco, theater etc and 13 out of those 15 were guys.....FML lol

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
I've never owned or driven a car that has gotten as much attention as my 2015 Mustang. I get head nods, thumbs ups, waves, and smiles, but today takes the cake. I was pulled over by a cop today and when he approached me said " I pulled you over because I paced you going 42mph in a 30mph." He asked how my day was and proceeded to ask me questions about the car. I told him a few specs and that I only have a thousand miles on. I explained the performance pack and the EcoBoost motor. This is the absolute truth...he told me the real reason he pulled me over was to check out the Mustang. He never asked for my drivers license, insurance, or registration.
That's impressive. So, no warning or ticket? Good for you! I can only hope i get the same treatment, if the day comes. :lol:

13GTCSMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR/GT/20's/NAV
Had a local police officer pull me over (pulled along side and asked me to pull over, no blue lights) just to look the car over. He really liked the Ruby Red and the 20" wheels. We talked for about 1/2 an hour. Was really a nice guy, maybe in his 30's.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
I was leaving the dealership today after having alarm installed and car detailed inside & out. As I make a left at the light there's a white '15 GT headed in the opposite direction stopped at the light. I wave at him as I go by, at the next light he pulls up next to me and tells me "it looks better in white". We both laugh and he proceeds to tell me what type of exhaust he's going to put on the car. It was a cool moment that only car guys can appreciate.
Sponsored