Sponsored

Both rear shocks leaking

jabela

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Mustang
I took took the mustang out the other day after winter hibernation and found out that both rear shocks are leaking. The driver side a smaller puddle but the passenger side had a much bigger puddle. The passenger side shock also seems to be stuck open. I guess this is the time now to upgrade shocks.
Sponsored

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I took took the mustang out the other day after winter hibernation and found out that both rear shocks are leaking. The driver side a smaller puddle but the passenger side had a much bigger puddle. The passenger side shock also seems to be stuck open. I guess this is the time now to upgrade shocks.
Have you jacked the car up to check that it's the shocks? It's quite possible that it's something else.

OP
OP
jabela

jabela

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 and Mustang
Have you jacked the car up to check that it's the shocks? It's quite possible that it's something else.
I'm going to this week but I'm almost 100 percent sure both shocks have oil all around them and i could see the oil drops hanging from the bottoms

KingKona

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shlomo
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
I'm going to this week but I'm almost 100 percent sure both shocks have oil all around them and i could see the oil drops hanging from the bottoms
It would be helpful if we could know more about your car, like the model year and specifics.

Sponsored