Sponsored

best wax ever

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Try the new 007 snow storm car wash if you use a foam cannon. You won’t ever use anything else. 2oz and you can blow the whole car down.
Unfortunately I don't have a foam cannon. Quite possibly in the future though.
Thanks.
Sponsored

Aaron1085

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT - Whipple
Agreed. Have you tried the new Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic? I was really impressed how that stuff deals with pollen...
Agreed. Question though, how often do you use it? Not after every wash I assume.

ctandc72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT 6 speed Base
Vehicle Showcase
Agreed. Question though, how often do you use it? Not after every wash I assume.
I've only used it once...about two weeks ago. Usually park in my shop at night. The other day I had it out of the shop working on our 95 Bronco and it got pollen on it. (I live back in the woods on some acreage, heavily wooded). I had to drive the Mustang to pick something up, and when I got back - 99% of the pollen was gone.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
It seems Advance Auto has cornered the market, Liquid Glass is exclusively sold at their stores.

This is posted on the AA site, when the searched product is displayed.

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 8.34.49 PM.png
I originally posted the same link but then did some research. The company that bought the rights to Liquid Glass knows about AA. It is a fake. See post #16 and then the real and fake cans. There is no new packaging as Liquid Glass was out of business until now.

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
I originally posted the same link but then did some research. The company that bought the rights to Liquid Glass knows about AA. It is a fake. See post #16 and then the real and fake cans. There is no new packaging as Liquid Glass was out of business until now.
Ok I don't use it was just being helpful, good to know. Everything is fake these days, we must stay vigilant, so many posers so littel time .

Cheers

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
BS like this is sad not only for those who are negatively affected but as what I believe RR implied, such behavior seems to be quite acceptable in many other parts of the world, non democracies, of course. It's all about profits at pretty much any cost.

Anyway, I totally agree with Greg, we have to stick together and remain aware of such bumps in the industry road and in my mind, voting with our wallets is probably the most successful tactic.

kcobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500, Base w/tech, black roof, vinyl stripes
She also said that it will not be in a metal can to save money on cost to us.
Guys, I am sorry but Liquid Glass is a good cleaner period. I used to use this many moons ago when I didn't know any better. Wouldn't last worth a crap. Easy to apply and take off though. Simple and fast. Depends what you want. So many better waxes since then.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Guys, I am sorry but Liquid Glass is a good cleaner period. I used to use this many moons ago when I didn't know any better. Wouldn't last worth a crap. Easy to apply and take off though. Simple and fast. Depends what you want. So many better waxes since then.
Completely disagree. Best ever. I can’t wait till I can get my hands on more.

EconomyStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I used the Fusso wax. The strongest wax I’ve used yet. I’m really curious how long it lasts with how everyone says it handles chemicals really well, etc.

Sponsored

BLM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Convertible/ 69 Chevelle SS
Ive never used Liquid Glass so don know how good it is but I see its a polish and not a wax. Big difference in how they work and what they are supposed to be used for. Wax is a sealant. Polish is a paint corrector.

OP
OP
dirtwarrior

dirtwarrior

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 3.7 mustang
you are mostly correct
This is paint sealant more than a corrector

steve2150

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
It seems Advance Auto has cornered the market, Liquid Glass is exclusively sold at their stores.

This is posted on the AA site, when the searched product is displayed.

Screen Shot 2021-05-13 at 8.34.49 PM.png
Advance Auto was the distributor, kept checking their website as always out then one day they had some available as they found a few cases in their warehouse, ordered some and in 2 days they were out.