BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Does anybody know if there are a set of long tubes that will work with the steeda gtrac brace?
I picked up a set of catless Stainless Power lth from Terry a while back, at least 3-4nyears ago. I also have the Steeda G-trac, no issues with clearance.

Dikdawg5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt mt82
"ARH" ftw,
Best fit lifetime warranty...
I agree. I just had some arh catless installed after destroyed convertors took out my boosted engine. The fitment is is flawless with not coming close to hitting anything causing false knock. That with a mbrp race cutback. It's loud asf

Sponsored

gameovergt

Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT California Special (A10)
Vehicle Showcase
TSP's went on again with no problem. Shops 1st time with TSP. Said good fitment. Car is loud even in normal mode. Track is insane.

MROCGUY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
i read on another post on this forum that the green cats on the kooks are not good, they fail. i would need the cats to stay emission legal and cats that will last.

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
i read on another post on this forum that the green cats on the kooks are not good, they fail. i would need the cats to stay emission legal and cats that will last.
Under what circumstances? The green cats are generally regarded as the best cats available. Anything will fail when used outside of its intended design applications.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
No guarantee to pass even with catted version though so keep that in mind.

MROCGUY

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Under what circumstances? The green cats are generally regarded as the best cats available. Anything will fail when used outside of its intended design applications.
i think i found my answer...the failures and potential failures were on forced induction applications, in which i don't plan on doing.

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
i think i found my answer...the failures and potential failures were on forced induction applications, in which i don't plan on doing.
I suspected that was going to be the case. Adding lots of boost will burn out any cat.
Sponsored