Sponsored

Thebus44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Russell
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kona blue gt premium
I have an h pipe with roush axle back and granted only had for a few days but very pleased and didn’t break the bank

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
I mean to each is own but in my opinion straight pipes sounds like a$$ and scream cheap. Flowmasters are blah and boring not to mention the drone with both. You want to highlight the motor sound and tone with quality sound and clarity. I mean if you want to be a loud mustang have at it. Just my imput. If you buy a 30k-40k car and don't want to spend a grand on quality exhaust.....

Sponsored

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
If you want a straight pipe exhaust system that won't get you a ticket, look at the Thermal R&D.

Absolutely love mine.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Keep in mind the Flowmasters will drone something awful. For drone free that still scream consider Corsa or AWE. Also consider in your decision if you'll ever be going long tubes or if keeping it stock.

Sponsored

Muhnopoly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
When I had my eco boost sure straight pipe was the way to go, but now that I got my 5.0...... only good quality parts will be put on this baby, dropped almost 2k the day I bought the car on steeda H pipe and Corsa sport axel backs because 1. No drone and 2. Loud as heck when I want it. Someone on here once told me "the gas pedal is your volume knob" or something like that and boy oh boy .... FACTS.

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Sometimes you get what you pay for. Going from a cheaper system to a Corsa Sport catback is one of the best mods I ever did. Worth every red cent.