Below MSRP deal through MAS

deathmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I am in the Army and have been overseas for eight months, and had a deal through Military Autosource originally for a regular GT. For any of the special cars, e.g. Hellcats, Shelbys, etc., they always do a drawing to see who will get the opportunity to buy.

I won a spot in the raffle to buy a Shelby GT 350, and best part is, it will be below MSRP! Also, as per the price quote I'm attaching, I shouldn't have to pay for the OTT stripes either!

The only thing is, I did have to sign an agreement since it's a specialty vehicle, about the amount of deposit, etc., and the last line on it was that the vehicle cannot 100% be guaranteed to be delivered before July 31st 2016. However, my rep (who is amazing by the way) said that he should be able to get me one of the first allocated ones, with a delivery around the beginning of November.
Mustang6G_Page_1.jpg
Mustang6G_Page_2.jpg
Mustang6G_Page_3.jpg
Mustang6G_Page_4.jpg
Mustang6G_Page_5.jpg
Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
I am in the Army and have been overseas for eight months, and had a deal through Military Autosource originally for a regular GT. For any of the special cars, e.g. Hellcats, Shelbys, etc., they always do a drawing to see who will get the opportunity to buy.

I won a spot in the raffle to buy a Shelby GT 350, and best part is, it will be below MSRP! Also, as per the price quote I'm attaching, I shouldn't have to pay for the OTT stripes either!

The only thing is, I did have to sign an agreement since it's a specialty vehicle, about the amount of deposit, etc., and the last line on it was that the vehicle cannot 100% be guaranteed to be delivered before July 31st 2016. However, my rep (who is amazing by the way) said that he should be able to get me one of the first allocated ones, with a delivery around the beginning of November.
Congratz on you lottery win!!! Thank you for your service to our country. As my service brother, I would gladly pay an ADM to allow you to get your car below MSRP!!!

God bless you Brother.

Sponsored

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Congratulations man!!!!!!! And thank you for your service!!!!!!!

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Congrats and thank you as well. You also don't get hit with the gas guzzler tax

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Same congrats and thank you for your service.

And I still stand strongly by my post in another thread that someone so snobbish to need 1 for daily driving and 1 for track and then the balls to brag about it to donate one of your multiple your allocation to have the privilege to buy one, it costs you nothing other than having to drive 1 GT350 god forbid the horror I know, to a serviceman overseas fighting for your freedom and right/ability to own a car at all who may not even get the opportunity to buy one at any price.

shelby_r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 67 GT350, 68 GT350 Con, 65 R Restomod
Total congrats!! What a fantastic deal as well.

And, as a military veteran myself, thanks for your service. WELL deserved! :usa:

OP
OP

deathmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Congrats and thank you as well. You also don't get hit with the gas guzzler tax
I noticed that too, but they have a disclaimer that you are responsible for all taxes and fees upon receipt of the vehicle. So I don't know that I've escaped from it yet...

Sponsored
OP
OP

deathmonkey

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Same congrats and thank you for your service.

And I still stand strongly by my post in another thread that someone so snobbish to need 1 for daily driving and 1 for track and then the balls to brag about it to donate one of your multiple your allocation to have the privilege to buy one, it costs you nothing other than having to drive 1 GT350 god forbid the horror I know, to a serviceman overseas fighting for your freedom and right/ability to own a car at all who may not even get the opportunity to buy one at any price.
U8mylunch was helping me out with a deal stateside that wasn't too bad, but this is obviously better, so I am going to pay it forward and pass it on to someone on here that I've already contacted. So there are those people doing things to help others without seeking the attention. :thumbsup:

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Congrats on the win and the great price! Thank you for your service!

Mystic_Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RR GT350, '65 Mustang Coupe
Awesome deal. Bring that car to a NASA event as soon as you get it!

Another great benefit to serving in the military.
Thanks for your service.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Congrats and thanks, that's exactly how I'd spec a GT350 out! :thumbsup:
Sponsored