Sponsored

Baer EradiSpeed Rotors?

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS C6 Corvette
I have the 15" Baer rotors. That's too big of an investment to NOT go with the 15" right out of the gate. ($995/pair)
Confused. I thought the thread said he wanted Brembo calipers, but based on your comment he already does.

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Planning to get these under my new wheels when they come. I have them on my old zr-1 vette. 14 years... and they look great

Sponsored

mnmike59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I have the Baer Eradispeed+ rotors for my 2016 5.0. (slotted, not drilled, for HPDEs) They're NICE!

Mine is a base so I still need to buy the Brembo calipers.
NOT drilled?? I see no option for Slotted only on Baers website???
Where did you get them?

Sharad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.uprproducts.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
NOT drilled?? I see no option for Slotted only on Baers website???
Where did you get them?
Directly from Baer. We can sell you a set if you call us at 561.588.6630. Slotted only is definitely the way to go if you do any aggressive driving.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Directly from Baer. We can sell you a set if you call us at 561.588.6630. Slotted only is definitely the way to go if you do any aggressive driving.

Is this a double slotted option? Loks like more slots thatn the standard configuration. I like it, looks great.

I emailed Baer about double slotting and there was no response.

Also, is there a specific pad that is recommended with these rotors? Will that increase noise, vibration or squealing? Thanks.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Maybe Baer puts more slots in when there aren't any holes simply because the holes aren't there?

Your pad selection should be based on your own anticipated use(s) and secondary requirements, not on who makes the rotors.

Norm

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Let me rephrase that. What pads would be recommended that don't squeal. I do some hpde events about every 6 weeks in the dry months.

In the past i have upgraded all my previous VW's and Acuras but always had a noise issue. I want to avoid that.

Last edited:

Sponsored

AlyourPal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP
Subbed

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
Let me rephrase that. What pads would be recommended that dont squeal. I do some hdpe events about every 6 werks in the dry months.

In the.past i have upgraded all my previous VW's and Acuras but always had a noise issue. I want to avoid that.
As you may know but not sure you have seen yet, I to have the Baer Eradispeed rotors front and back slotted only. The fronts are 10 lbs lighter each and the rears are 6 lbs lighter each over stock. My pads for track are G-loc R12's for the front with the R8's in the back and those squeak and dust like a MF but do preform the stopping duty necessary for our track days. Daily was R8 on all corners but those squeaked way too much as well so I recently changed to Powerstop Z23 pads which I have had on for a short bit but they are completely quiet, basically dust free and brake action is very good. I changed brake fluid to Castro srf and upgraded the brake lines to the steeda stainless setup. I really like the rotors and I have no vibrations with either pad setup. I followed both procedures for breaking in the rotors as well as bedding the pads. I also like the outcome of the painted rotors and white Brembo decal. The R12 and R8 pads are on in the pics.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
As you may know but not sure you have seen yet, I to have the Baer Eradispeed rotors front and back slotted only. The fronts are 10 lbs lighter each and the rears are 6 lbs lighter each over stock. My pads for track are G-loc R12's for the front with the R8's in the back and those squeak and dust like a MF but do preform the stopping duty necessary for our track days. Daily was R8 on all corners but those squeaked way too much as well so I recently changed to Powerstop Z23 pads which I have had on for a short bit but they are completely quiet, basically dust free and brake action is very good. I changed brake fluid to Castro srf and upgraded the brake lines to the steeda stainless setup. I really like the rotors and I have no vibrations with either pad setup. I followed both procedures for breaking in the rotors as well as bedding the pads. I also like the outcome of the painted rotors and white Brembo decal. The R12 and R8 pads are on in the pics.

Dave,

As always, great to hear from you and solid info here! I like your set up and was thinking about something very similar.

Man, my spelling/grammar was terrible in my post. Must've had a couple before I posted...

Last edited:
OP
OP
whokilledkaji

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
It seems the slotted rotors are not zinc plated. Any downside to that? They will corrode?

Also, any more pics? By now there must be a few more forum members who have fitted these...

chrisgonzales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic [wrap'd grey] GT Premium PP
Also, any more pics? By now there must be a few more forum members who have fitted these...
I plan on doing more track days, who has they and does track events. I understand slotted is better over drilled/slotted. Getting new wheels and considering upgrading rotors for appearance. What is the opinion on drilled and ones designed to be drilled (assuming baer kept that in mind offering this) vs taking an OEM PP rotor and drilling it.
Sponsored