Sponsored

Best Brake Pads for Baer Eradispeed+ Rotors?

RoyalCrimsonGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bong
Vehicle(s)
2018 MGT P, 10R80, PP1, MagneRide, ActiveExhaust
Vehicle Showcase
So i've been using my stock pp1 brake pads since i installed baer eradispeed+ back in jan 2020 and pads are just now starting to squeak. Ive tried searching and even going to Baer site but having a hard time finding the best pads for these rotors.

I know my oem pads worked great, only downside was a lot of dust. Any recommendations from Baer or similar aftermarket rotor users? my car is mainly street.

thanks in advance!!
Sponsored

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer, 2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know what you mean by best pad for your rotors. Your rotors do not determine what pads you can use; you can use any pad on any rotor (excluding carbon of course).

That being said, Gloc GS1 are great street pads. Similar bite and less dust than oem

OP
OP
RoyalCrimsonGT

RoyalCrimsonGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bong
Vehicle(s)
2018 MGT P, 10R80, PP1, MagneRide, ActiveExhaust
Vehicle Showcase
I don't know what you mean by best pad for your rotors. Your rotors do not determine what pads you can use; you can use any pad on any rotor (excluding carbon of course).

That being said, Gloc GS1 are great street pads. Similar bite and less dust than oem
Meaning something with a good bite but doesn’t eat up rotors. I like the way my Eradispeed+ with OEM pads broke in keeping the rotors nicely smooth and shiny.

Thanks for the tip I’ll look into these Glocs.
Sponsored