Baer EradiSpeed Rotors?

whokilledkaji

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
Anybody get the Baer EradiSpeed rotors yet? If so, if love to see some pics!

I'm really considering these now that they have front rotors for the GT/Ecoboost PP. Not cheap though...

Also, any info on how they need to be broken in?

Thanks!
Sponsored

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
Anybody get the Baer EradiSpeed rotors yet? If so, if love to see some pics!

I'm really considering these now that they have front rotors for the GT/Ecoboost PP. Not cheap though...

Also, any info on how they need to be broken in?

Thanks!
There is some great information and images of them in our installation videos.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]TX3p1gFu7k4[/MEDIA]"]

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]UNpCcrH28ZY[/MEDIA]"]

Here is a link to the front rotors that you mentioned: Pair of Baer Brakes 14" EradiSpeed-Plus 2-Piece Front Brake Rotors for 2015, 2016 and 2017 EcoBoost Mustangs equipped with the Performance Pack and 2015, 2016 and 2017 Base GT Mustangs. We currently have all of these in stock.

Please let em know if you have any questions. :cheers:

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS C6 Corvette
I had them on my Vette until I upgrade to Wilwood Brakes. They will take a great deal of abuse and not crack like other drilled rotors.

apex15stangPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I know a few guys do have them. Their lightness is their appeal!! Or you could be like me and just go all out.....LOL Whooopss :)
brakes2.jpg

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS C6 Corvette
I know a few guys do have them. Their lightness is their appeal!! Or you could be like me and just go all out.....LOL Whooopss :)
How does the parking brake work with 6 piston brakes on all 4 corners?

Sponsored

apex15stangPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
There is a rear hub brake that comes with the kit.

WHY!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I have the EradiSpeed rotors front and rear. I haven't put a lot of miles on them yet. The break in is to drive normally for 5 or 6 days, and then do a series of stops as prescribed in the literature that comes with the rotors.

You'll notice the weight difference immediately. They don't have the initial bite of the stock rotors yet, gotta get more pad build up on there.
image.jpg

dimitarm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015 V8 EU
I have the EradiSpeed rotors front and rear. I haven't put a lot of miles on them yet. The break in is to drive normally for 5 or 6 days, and then do a series of stops as prescribed in the literature that comes with the rotors.

You'll notice the weight difference immediately. They don't have the initial bite of the stock rotors yet, gotta get more pad build up on there.

I have them also and i just did the rotors seasoning procedure. Before the procedure there was vibration when applying the brakes, now it is better but not completely gone. Do you have this vibration also?

You can see my rotors here
http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55291

WHY!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
No Sir, no vibrations. My pads only have 9K miles on them though.
They also don't squeal as much when cold.

Sponsored

ghostnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015

Are those M350 rims? That's quite a lot of unsprung WR. How does it feel? I've been wanting to do this for a while.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Yes I'd like to know how the the weight reduction "feels". Lighter wheels on my car feels sort of like the car just "rolls" on its own better, but not much else to report on that.

CJ Pony Parts

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cjponyparts.com
Vehicle(s)
A large variety of Mustangs across all generations
Anyone know how much lighter these are than stock?
The 15" Rotors for the Performance Pack GT's are 10 lbs lighter than stock, each. And the 13" Rear Rotors are 5.75 lbs lighter than stock, each. We have not had a chance to weigh the 14" Rotors yet and compare them to the factory weights, but it's probably safe to assume that they are in the 7.5-8.5 lb range lighter than stock, each.

That's potentially 31.5 lbs of unsprung weight reduction for Performance Pack GT owners!

We currently have all of these in stock if anyone is interested. Part Numbers BR90, BR91 and BR92.

:cheers:

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT/CS C6 Corvette
I have the Baer Eradispeed+ rotors for my 2016 5.0. (slotted, not drilled, for HPDEs) They're NICE!

Mine is a base so I still need to buy the Brembo calipers.
You will need new front rotors to go with them becasue the Brembo caliper is for 15" rotors.
Sponsored