Sponsored

Bad news for me!

Fomoco15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Vert
So I get my new stang and love it but my wife says she wants a vert. I say OK how bout V6? She says as long as it has all the stuff your prem has. I says weeelll maybe not all the stuff mine has. Like what says she. So I told her. She stomped her foot and says NO! I says ok ok eco boost prem? She says sound like yours? I says we go tomorrow and order you a GT prem vert then. She says K. I guess I can beg for over time and eat bean for a few years. Dang car is way better than I ever thought. Thanks ford:doh:
Sponsored

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
Things could be worse. She could have asked for a Camaro.

Scooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Infiniti G37
Things could be worse. She could have asked for a Camaro.

LOL!!!

Ordered on July 15th
2015 GT Premium(P8C) Competition orange (CY)
6MT(44X)
Equip Grp (401A)
Performance Package(67G)
Premium Trim(68B)
Reverse Pk Asst (77R)
Voice Activated Navigation System (91N)
Enh Sec Package (43S)
VIN# Received on 10/30/14
Build date of 12/8/14
In Production 12/16/14
Awaiting shipment: 12/19[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
sounds like a good problem to have haha

Sponsored

Toofarfromjune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
GTPP
We finally stopped by a dealer to get up close and personal with a new GT. Later that evening on the couch the wife looks over at me and starts saying stuff like "so, I'm excited about the mustang were getting, it's going to be OUR car right? I can drive it sometimes too right?!!?"

I'm scared... She's starting to appreciate torque.

TiE2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium, with saddle interior
We finally stopped by a dealer to get up close and personal with a new GT. Later that evening on the couch the wife looks over at me and starts saying stuff like "so, I'm excited about the mustang were getting, it's going to be OUR car right? I can drive it sometimes too right?!!?"

Yep, mines talking the same way now. I keep reminding her that it's a manual, than she insists she knows how to drive a manual, and she's very good at it. all the while In the back of my mind I keep remembering her manual driving skills... my poor, poor clutch :doh:

I can't say anything though, I enjoy my side of the bed, and the perks the come along with it.

Sponsored

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
Happy wife, happy life.

Toofarfromjune

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
GTPP
Yep, mines talking the same way now. I keep reminding her that it's a manual, than she insists she knows how to drive a manual, and she's very good at it. all the while In the back of my mind I keep remembering her manual driving skills... my poor, poor clutch :doh:

I can't say anything though, I enjoy my side of the bed, and the perks the come along with it.
Hah yeah she can drive a manual well enough to get somewhere but I still believe that someone can't be truly talented with a clutch without understanding the mechanical aspect of what is actually happening beyond the pedal.

At least a 5.0 has enough torque to just slip the clutch and go, don't have to fry the clutch while attempting to modulate the gas, that's how I taught her to drive the 04 gt we had years ago.

OP
OP
Fomoco15

Fomoco15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Vert

Be afraid be very afraid!

OP
OP
Fomoco15

Fomoco15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 GT Vert
We need to start a support group:(

Kbreese

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT Premium, Black/Saddle.
So I get my new stang and love it but my wife says she wants a vert. I say OK how bout V6? She says as long as it has all the stuff your prem has. I says weeelll maybe not all the stuff mine has. Like what says she. So I told her. She stomped her foot and says NO! I says ok ok eco boost prem? She says sound like yours? I says we go tomorrow and order you a GT prem vert then. She says K. I guess I can beg for over time and eat bean for a few years. Dang car is way better than I ever thought. Thanks ford:doh:
Just to be clear, who's paying for it?
Sponsored