Sponsored

Some idiot hit me at Walmart...bad

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
I NEVER go to Walmart due to the kind of people that shop there for the most part, and I happened to go to pick up some quick things and I come out and I literally almost died from both anger and frustration, I felt like Liam Neeson and I was ready to find clues and find this person.

I sadly don't have pictures of the damage but I'll explain it. My bumper was off from the fender so I popped it back in, my headlight was pointing straight down and it has a long scratch on the plastic and there were some surface scratches to the paint.

I rushed home and tried putting it all back together again and now I have my headlight out of wack and I've tried SO hard to align it but it's still looking down and now there's a gap between the bumper and the headlight, any way that you guys can think of helping me out with this as to align the headlight back in place? I tried with the screw on top but it even bent that. I used a clay bar to get the damage out of the paint and I popped the bumper back into place, onto the pictures of how it looks now.

Excuse the stupid amount of pollen, she was JUST washed and waxed 3 days ago.

I don't know if you can tell but the light is pretty much pushed up and looking down, and I can't seem to adjust it and it keeps going back to the same place. I don't know what to do.
Sponsored

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
Man sorry to hear about the car. If and when i have to park in places like that i always park way out away from the majority of the cars.

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
I know the feeling this happened at a whole foods. My bumper was popped out of place.
IMG_0217.jpg

OP
OP

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
Man sorry to hear about the car. If and when i have to park in places like that i always park way out away from the majority of the cars.
Trust me I get my exercise by how far I park, and it seems like there's always "that" guy who likes to pretty much park on top of me.

I know the feeling this happened at a whole foods.
IMG_0217.jpg
ouch! Yeah parking lots are a danger zone:doh:

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I park at the back of the lot. however this guy parked close to me and while I was getting out, I heard the familiar whack of his door hitting mine...no damage. I asked the guy to be more careful. was told to calm down...its just a car.

Sponsored

StangIt #1

POWERED BY Coffee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550/SN95 GT's
NewSVO, did you check with security to see if they can or are willing to share surveillance footage? Not sure how much it would help, but may be worth a shot.

Youngmustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt DIB
You do your best to take care of your stuff but then some idiot comes and ruins it. Yours is a little worse than mine but thats not the point. I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm guessing you didn't see the person.

OP
OP

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
NewSVO, did you check with security to see if they can or are willing to share surveillance footage? Not sure how much it would help, but may be worth a shot.
I did and come to find out that parking so far back is a double-edged sword because they of course don't cover that side of that parking lot and the manager was freaking out at ME thinking I was going to sue them or something, he kept making sure I knew that they weren't responsible...never did it cross my mind to frame them plus they have signs everywhere that if anything happens to your car or even if it gets broken into that they're not liable. I just wanted footage of what savage did this to my baby, I'm sure their car got some damage too.

OP
OP

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
You do your best to take care of your stuff but then some idiot comes and ruins it. Yours is a little worse than mine but thats not the point. I'm sorry this happened to you. I'm guessing you didn't see the person.
My fender won't align 100% to my hood now and my headlight is pretty much ruined:(

I don't want to go through the insurance either because that would go on the carfax(I think) and that would just lower the car's value.

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
I park at the back of the lot. however this guy parked close to me and while I was getting out, I heard the familiar whack of his door hitting mine...no damage. I asked the guy to be more careful. was told to calm down...its just a car.
what a fuck.

Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
Parking lots are very hard to maneuver now a days. People on cell phones or speeding. I try to park way out and some fool always seems to park right next to me. I would NEVER park in a big box store close to the entrance. The walk is a added benefit.
However I feel your pain for sure. Stupid non car people out there.

fionic

spaghettios and cheerios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP
Parking lots are very hard to maneuver now a days. People on cell phones or speeding. I try to park way out and some fool always seems to park right next to me. I would NEVER park in a big box store close to the entrance. The walk is a added benefit.
I ONLY park in a spot with 1 side unable to be parked in and ALWAYS in the very very back of the lot. Typically, I'll leave a good 2-3 ft between my car and the parking line on the opposite side.

StangIt #1