Sponsored

Some idiot hit me at Walmart...bad

Roman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2013 Fusion
This makes me want to outfit my car with front and back cameras; one dash center, one back window center, and 2 fish eyes on either side of my side mirrors.
Sponsored

RevvdMedia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
People are just retarded. I plan on getting a dash cam which may help in some of these cases...maybe. I also plan on installing a 2 way alarm/starter combo as well. Assuming it has enough range, if I'm parked and my fob starts vibrating to indicate the impact sensor, you better believe I'm going out to confront whoever did it, assuming they're still there.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Just pay someone $5 to stand there and watch the car. $5 more when I get back. I expect a full description of anyone who looked for more than 5 seconds

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Sorry to see that, I feel your pain.

Some douchebag backed into the rear hatch of my wife's '11 Tiguan, right at the bottom edge. It's subtle enough (and almost dead center) that a non-car person wouldn't notice, BUT I KNOW IT'S THERE. Drives me nuts every time I see it. Unfortunately, the cost to fix is less than my deductible and it's not a total eyesore, so I haven't had it done.

I hate people.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I typically collect all the carts around my car that could possibly hit it on my way in. People are just lazy fucks.
Might as well try and get on the store's payroll.:headbonk:

Sponsored

mikef523

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang eco, 17 explorer, 17 Jaguar F-Pace
Even if you do park out farther in the lot, away from cars, you still have to hope that someone doesn't come along...see your car parked out of the way of others.....and decided to F**k with your car, Just because of that....You know they are out there.....

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Even if you do park out farther in the lot, away from cars, you still have to hope that someone doesn't come along...see your car parked out of the way of others.....and decided to F**k with your car, Just because of that....You know they are out there.....
You'd think people will learn by now. The person who parks next to you at the back of the lot is just busting your ballz. They usually know exactly what they are doing and how much sleep you are gonna lose over it.:)

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
I NEVER go to Walmart due to the kind of people that shop there for the most part, and I happened to go to pick up some quick things and I come out and I literally almost died from both anger and frustration, I felt like Liam Neeson and I was ready to find clues and find this person.

I sadly don't have pictures of the damage but I'll explain it. My bumper was off from the fender so I popped it back in, my headlight was pointing straight down and it has a long scratch on the plastic and there were some surface scratches to the paint.

I rushed home and tried putting it all back together again and now I have my headlight out of wack and I've tried SO hard to align it but it's still looking down and now there's a gap between the bumper and the headlight, any way that you guys can think of helping me out with this as to align the headlight back in place? I tried with the screw on top but it even bent that. I used a clay bar to get the damage out of the paint and I popped the bumper back into place, onto the pictures of how it looks now.

Excuse the stupid amount of pollen, she was JUST washed and waxed 3 days ago.

I don't know if you can tell but the light is pretty much pushed up and looking down, and I can't seem to adjust it and it keeps going back to the same place. I don't know what to do.
The person who hit you is sooo lucky that you did not have a dash cam to record the incident. Otherwise you would have at least gotten the plate or description of the vehicle. And Park at the end of the lot, empty spots, its worth the walk.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
You'd think people will learn by now. The person who parks next to you at the back of the lot is just busting your ballz. They usually know exactly what they are doing and how much sleep you are gonna lose over it.:)
If you park out of the way, like in an empty corner and you have a dash cam with parking mode, and some a-hole decide to hit your car, you would have at least gotten the perps plate. File that police report and justice will be served.

OP
OP

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
I called my insurance company and they told me I can just pay my deductible and get it fixed and it won't show up on the car records because it's a "comp" thing whatever that means, I don't know what to do but if I do decide to go that way I'm putting a roush front end so I can at least get my money's worth.

Sponsored

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
I called my insurance company and they told me I can just pay my deductible and get it fixed and it won't show up on the car records because it's a "comp" thing whatever that means, I don't know what to do but if I do decide to go that way I'm putting a roush front end so I can at least get my money's worth.
So you'll get it fixed and then just buy a new roush front end for like $1500? Cause they won't just let you replace with the roush part using insurance money unfortunately. Makes more sense to not get it fixed and not pay deductable and just get the roush front end

OP
OP

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
So you'll get it fixed and then just buy a new roush front end for like $1500? Cause they won't just let you replace with the roush part using insurance money unfortunately
My insurance company sends an adjuster out to view the car, then writes me a check on the spot. It's happened three times with my family members so it wasn't just something I read online.

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
That's convenient. Might as well go ahead and bend the hood too before he comes and get a carbon fiber replacement

boostedCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange ecoboost
My 2000 GT got a 03 cobra front end that way.

drabon74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium 401a
My wife already has a tranquilizer dart ready in case this happens!
Sponsored