Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Well that's a nice change 99% of the magazines out the are always trying to paint the Mustang as a pos.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I don't think there is much to say. Camaro owners have tried for years now to convince people the 6th gen Mustang is one of the worst cars on the road but it just hasn't stuck. Then people like baron are on the forum trying to protest. At the end of the day it is all talk and they won't do anything about it. Blaq and the others can sit and cry about how much they hate us and the Mustang but it just doesn't change a thing. Either file a lawsuit or buy out Ford and cancel the Mustang. Time to back up the talk.

Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I don't think there is much to say. Camaro owners have tried for years now to convince people the 6th gen Mustang is one of the worst cars on the road but it just hasn't stuck. Then people like baron are on the forum trying to protest. At the end of the day it is all talk and they won't do anything about it. Blaq and the others can sit and cry about how much they hate us and the Mustang but it just doesn't change a thing. Either file a lawsuit or buy out Ford and cancel the Mustang. Time to back up the talk.
When the V8 bites the dust in a very few years,the pony wars will be OVER,because there won't be anymore ponies.The thrill and the sound won't be there, because electric is silent,and they will be heavy, and more Euro looking than they are now,with the Challenger exception,don't think the Mustang is exempt from this,the race to the bottom and then extinction is going to be a dandy,hang on for one of the last pony rides.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
When the V8 bites the dust in a very few years,the pony wars will be OVER,because there won't be anymore ponies.The thrill and the sound won't be there, because electric is silent,and they will be heavy, and more Euro looking than they are now,with the Challenger exception,don't think the Mustang is exempt from this,the race to the bottom and then extinction is going to be a dandy,hang on for one of the last pony rides.
This is true but the fact of life is all things come to an end even you and I. History repeats its self the pony wars died once and it will again but when it dies this time it will never return but I intend to enjoy the hell out of it while it lasts. :rockon:

Sponsored

OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
I think the majority of any forums members are realists. There is a select few that take this stuff personal. And then they start to sound stupid! I’ve own Fords, Chevys and dodges. I lean Ford. But right now I can say. It’s an embarrassment. That you can’t buy a Mustang with straight seams! Or that the GT500 delays. Are flat out embarrassing. Or Fords decision to discontinue car sales in America is stupid. Chevy guys need to ask for a Camaro with better sight lines. Bigger rear seat & trunk. And quit defending its flaws. They hold onto their 2016 performance advantages like their lives depend on it. Well guess what? It’s not 2016 anymore. That performance advantage is gone. And you were getting clobbered in sales in 2016! As a car guy. I’d like to see performance cars doing well. So when I’m ready to buy the next hot rod. I’ll have a stable of bad ass cars to choice from. Everyone needs to remember the 2003-2009 Camaro. Or the 2002 to percent Toyota Supra. Etc. The worst thing we can do as performance car fans. Is become fan boys.

I think the demise of the V8 performance car is greatly exaggerated. It’ll most likely die a slow death. As manufacturers keep raising the price of performance cars. It’s getting to the point now. That the everyday performance cars cost a years salary to the average family. It won’t be long before a loaded mustang costs 60 grand.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think the majority of any forums members are realists. There is a select few that take this stuff personal. And then they start to sound stupid! I’ve own Fords, Chevys and dodges. I lean Ford. But right now I can say. It’s an embarrassment. That you can’t buy a Mustang with straight seams! Or that the GT500 delays. Are flat out embarrassing. Or Fords decision to discontinue car sales in America is stupid. Chevy guys need to ask for a Camaro with better sight lines. Bigger rear seat & trunk. And quit defending its flaws. They hold onto their 2016 performance advantages like their lives depend on it. Well guess what? It’s not 2016 anymore. That performance advantage is gone. And you were getting clobbered in sales in 2016! As a car guy. I’d like to see performance cars doing well. So when I’m ready to buy the next hot rod. I’ll have a stable of bad ass cars to choice from. Everyone needs to remember the 2003-2009 Camaro. Or the 2002 to percent Toyota Supra. Etc. The worst thing we can do as performance car fans. Is become fan boys.

I think the demise of the V8 performance car is greatly exaggerated. It’ll most likely die a slow death. As manufacturers keep raising the price of performance cars. It’s getting to the point now. That the everyday performance cars cost a years salary to the average family. It won’t be long before a loaded mustang costs 60 grand.
If anyone couldn't tell I'm a die hard Ford man but the direction Ford is going in now worries me greatly. From killing cars to going all suv's and quietly following gm's lead in raising pricing across the board. One good example is there selling the hell out of Lincoln Navigator right now can't build them fast enough so what do they do raise the price $3500 talk about a way to kill sales. I was going to get another Mustang but optioned the way I like it tops 50k sorry Ford I can't afford to and I'm not willing to spend that much. So I'm going to hold onto and wait but I think this is a clear sign that non car guys are running the company and maximum profit is the main goal screw everything else. So everyones Mustang is gone slowly being replaced buy the rich mans toy soon to be a 60k plus car I hope Mustang can survive on 40 to 50k cars built a year.

OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
If anyone couldn't tell I'm a die hard Ford man but the direction Ford is going in now worries me greatly. From killing cars to going all suv's and quietly following gm's lead in raising pricing across the board. One good example is there selling the hell out of Lincoln Navigator right now can't build them fast enough so what do they do raise the price $3500 talk about a way to kill sales. I was going to get another Mustang but optioned the way I like it tops 50k sorry Ford I can't afford to and I'm not willing to spend that much. So I'm going to hold onto and wait but I think this is a clear sign that non car guys are running the company and maximum profit is the main goal screw everything else. So everyones Mustang is gone slowly being replaced buy the rich mans toy soon to be a 60k plus car I hope Mustang can survive on 40 to 50k cars built a year.
Totally agree. I think you’ll see a lot of stories about why people didn’t buy the next Muscle car. I would have been sitting in a GT500. If not for the constant delays. And like yourself a lot of people are going to find it hard to pull the trigger on that next Mustang. Just due to the ridiculous rising cost. From year to year.

Sponsored

Benjj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camero
I look forward to the day when Mustang owners and Camaro owners can stand side by side in pony fellowship.
Why can’t we just come together and focus our hatred on a common enemy. Nothing unifies people like scalding hatred of something else. I was thinking pineapple on pizza or how boring overall the Toyota lineup is.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Why can’t we just come together and focus our hatred on a common enemy. Nothing unifies people like scalding hatred of something else. I was thinking pineapple on pizza or how boring overall the Toyota lineup is.
Maybe ask the C6G mods to clean up the site. You are part of the problem too.

OP
OP
bluebeastsrt

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Maybe ask the C6G mods to clean up the site. You are part of the problem too.
The problem over there is. Who ever is running sh!t. Runs it like the KGB. Say something negative about Camaro. They delete your thread at best. Or your banned! Sales threads that used to be head line news with graphs and pie charts. Remember them? They are now hidden in a rarely read section of the forum. Why hide it? Let the owners of Camaros bitch about the soft sales. Maybe offer improvement ideas. People bitch about the mods on this forum. I’ll take ours any day. Over the amount of cencership that’s gets done elsewhere.

Benjj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camero
The problem over there is. Who ever is running sh!t. Runs it like the KGB. Say something negative about Camaro. They delete your thread at best. Or your banned! Sales threads that used to be head line news with graphs and pie charts. Remember them? They are now hidden in a rarely read section of the forum. Why hide it? Let the owners of Camaros bitch about the soft sales. Maybe offer improvement ideas. People bitch about the mods on this forum. I’ll take ours any day. Over the amount of cencership that’s gets done elsewhere.
Ya but what can you honestly say bad about the Camaro. It’s perfection and your slanderous threads should be deleted.

I think both sites have tools on them. Some need to justify their purchase and others just can’t comprehend that people just like different things. I like coming over here and reading more because you guys actually have stuff going on in a regular fashion. It’s fun to come over and lay out some tongue in cheek comments to stir the pot a bit. I can’t speak on Camaro sales threads... are we winning?
Sponsored