Sponsored

Some idiot hit me at Walmart...bad

Reaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V6 Mustang
The ironic thing is that I almost always park away but half the time some smart ass decides to park right next to me anyway (we're talking > 10 spots all around).
Sponsored

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
The ironic thing is that I almost always park away but half the time some smart ass decides to park right next to me anyway (we're talking > 10 spots all around).
This!:doh:

Fisticuffs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Tri Coat Yellow
Call your Ford Salesmen up. Ford does an incredible job of fixing their cars. I have a post about my car getting keyed and the dealer gave me a free rental and fixed the scratches all for $550 and it was 4 yellow panels.

Hater gonna hate.

OP
OP

NewSVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard boost premium 6mt
Call your Ford Salesmen up. Ford does an incredible job of fixing their cars. I have a post about my car getting keyed and the dealer gave me a free rental and fixed the scratches all for $550 and it was 4 yellow panels.

Hater gonna hate.
Hmmmm the dealerships are garbage here, ever since I had to deal with Lexus with my previous car, it makes the Ford dealership and whole experience feel like I'm at the free clinic being ran by idiots that act that have never seen a mustang. I have too many horror stories at Ford dealerships that I ended up taking my car to the Lincoln dealership instead per Ford suggesting me to do so lol :doh:

RB510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (Raven Black, PP, 50 Years)
This happened to me yesterday.

I arrived at a big box store, first thing in the morning, to get some much needed household items with which I was tasked to purchase.

So I park my '15 GT/PP in the furthest reaches of the very empty, very big parking lot.

I do my shopping, emerge from the store, and promptly observe a few cars scattered about the lot... and one mid-90s Accord park directly next to Katie.

Seriously.

No dents or "door bitches" were observed. But still.

Sponsored

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
That sucks.

Makes me think I need to get the dash cam I bought on boxing day installed. Just waiting for the weather to be a touch warmer.

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
I think Im going to start carrying business cars size pieces of paper to put on windshields typed on it:

"Out of all spots in the lot you had to park next to my new car. Asshole." Left anonymously tucked under the wiper facing in.

Stupid people should be castrated so that they cannot reproduce.

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
I think Im going to start carrying business cars size pieces of paper to put on windshields typed on it:

"Out of all spots in the lot you had to park next to my new car. Asshole." Left anonymously tucked under the wiper facing in.

Stupid people should be castrated so that they cannot reproduce.

You only covered roughly half the potential problem with your statement lol...but I do understand.

Fisticuffs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Tri Coat Yellow
Read my post on here for more details but this waning out of the goodness of their hearts. I had a horrible experience buying the car blew them up on the survey and the sympathy started to flow....

Phlyguy

International SAR Pilot
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT with Recaro Seats
I park at the back of the lot. however this guy parked close to me and while I was getting out, I heard the familiar whack of his door hitting mine...no damage. I asked the guy to be more careful. was told to calm down...its just a car.
Think at that point I would have Chuck Norrised his AZZ!

Sponsored

Wile E. Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Altima, 2015 Mustang GT on order
Could be they're trying to protect your car by parking next to it. They probably figure that you care about your car and won't ding his and that way both of you are protecting each others baby. Or not, I'm just trying to find the psychology behind this strange behavior.

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase