• Total voters

BLM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Convertible/ 69 Chevelle SS
Well I have three vehicles and they are all manuals. So One can guess what my opinion is. If one has to drive regularly in rush hour traffic then manuals can be a drag. On certain vehicle types I prefer an automatic but a Mustang isn’t one of them.
Sponsored

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Everyone, and everything. Time itself. Death. The sunrise/sunset.

Try that in a manual!

Until it rains, or it snows, or the road surface is a little rough, or it's icy, or it's too cold out, or there's just a little oil/sand/a single ill-placed leaf...
The only thing I race is my GPS ETA.... the other day it said 2 hours up to Mt Wilson... I made it in 1.5... 🏁 chicken dinner

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Well I have three vehicles and they are all manuals. So One can guess what my opinion is. If one has to drive regularly in rush hour traffic then manuals can be a drag. On certain vehicle types I prefer an automatic but a Mustang isn’t one of them.
The traffic argument is trivial with these newer mustangs. Easiest manuals ever. My wife's Honda puts me to sleep but I don't think it's just the auto transmission. Civic SI also had me opening junk mail while waiting for 2nd gear to rev out.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
The only thing I race is my GPS ETA.... the other day it said 2 hours up to Mt Wilson... I made it in 1.5... 🏁 chicken dinner
Yep! GPS ETA = Time to beat

Blithe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '19 a10
Sums up a fair amount of my actual day...

Working-from-home.jpg

d71bcd63e932623e4d3dd06ef79d8b70.jpg
Is your job similar to a drive-thru window because you have people asking questions all day interrupting your wendy's frosty chill time? otherwise, I cannot agree.

[I must have edited this post 4 times... Mik doesn't drink frostys, he was confused, just going to walk away now]

Last edited:

Sponsored

Blithe16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT '19 a10
Engineering.... I work in broadcast... so I make sure the station is there when you turn your radio on. ( I have no say over content! Just make it work)
Neat.

I worked at a town govt office for about 3 days. I think someone called once to ask why their TV was set on Spanish. So the office explained the SAP function to a constituent. I imagine you must get some interesting questions if people think your IT

Sponsored

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Funny, that's what I do as well. I make sure the clients have access, and am in charge of all the moving parts that make it happen behind the scenes.
Dam that’s crazy...

I handle the FM transmitter sites and all that BS that comes along with it and am the default CAT6 & CoAxel cable guy... because the other guys cable management sucks.. and I oddly find peace in it.

1624981462481.gif

SloRyd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Neat.

I worked at a town govt office for about 3 days. I think someone called once to ask why their TV was set on Spanish. So the office explained the SAP function to a constituent. I imagine you must get some interesting questions if people think your IT
Now that everyone is coming back to the office, I am trying to spend as much time at the transmitter sites as possible 😁

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Had plenty of manuals in the past. My 2016 GT was a manual. All fun. Then the 10spd came out and I test drove one. WOW. Next thing I knew I was buying an automatic. Plus, my knee hurts when I have to move it too much while driving, so after seeing how great the 10spd was it was a no brainer.
Sponsored