Sponsored

August 2018 Mustang Sales

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
So on the “sales” thread on C6G the Mustang is now cheaper then the Camaro again and it is only selling more because of hype. Also there is a false statement about retail sales the Mustang leads the superior Camaro in straight up retails sales alone lol this is a joke I still can’t believe people want to come on here and push BS all the time.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
So on the “sales” thread on C6G the Mustang is now cheaper then the Camaro again and it is only selling more because of hype. Also there is a false statement about retail sales the Mustang leads the superior Camaro in straight up retails sales alone lol this is a joke I still can’t believe people want to come on here and push BS all the time.
This is the world, these days. Straight-up facts can be dismissed, explained away or spun to half-truths or falsehoods because it hurts someone's feelings.

Sponsored

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT 350 Lead-foot grey
Because I'm ordering a 2019 GT350.

I'm a fan of all cars, not just GM, Ford or Dodge.

I guess the truth hurts. :facepalm:
Me, too. And I have owned them all. But even if you weren't ordering a new car, enjoying muscle cars in general is what America is all about. When you get the "Ford is the ONLY car" pinheads it reminds me of our current political world.

SVTSNAKE355

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
hothands
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500
I'm strictly Mustang.i could care less about the Crapmaro from the Gigantic Mistake or fiat dodge

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Why are you even here?:asshat:
I think That's obvious. Just put the smacker on ignore. He'll go away like the rest of them do. When you quit replying to the nonsense. But on a side note. GAWD DAMN...….Another killer month for the Mustang!. Wonder how many 1lEs they sold this month. My guess is 5 or 6.:like:

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
I think That's obvious. Just put the smacker on ignore. He'll go away like the rest of them do. When you quit replying to the nonsense. But on a side note. GAWD DAMN...….Another killer month for the Mustang!. Wonder how many 1lEs they sold this month. My guess is 5 or 6.:like:
Not going anywhere. :like:

1LE still beats a GT.

I wonder how many Ferraris were sold this month?

Did McDonalds sell more hamburgers than Wendys?

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro

1LE still beats a GT.

Yup 1LE = Ferrari. Actually a 1LE is cheaper, so 1LE > Ferrari.

Sponsored

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Oh come on....I think you're giving them AT LEAST 4 too many. :crackup:

1LE still beats a GT.

"The truth hurts"? Ironic statement from someone who likes the 1LE as a track car. 2 words: Ariel. Atom. $64k and will drag that overpriced GM bucket of bolts around any track you've got.

I like all cars too, but I don't go around talking smack to people on Camaro forums, etc.

You're a really funny guy. I guess you have to buy your track cars because you lack the skill to build them, as I make a living doing.

So, who races stock 1LE's for money? I do. If you want to take the twisties, I'm happy to run my '04 Z06 any time. Or, if you prefer a straight line, I'm happy to gap that 1LE by train lengths with my '04 Cobra. It's whichever. Racing store bought "track cars" isn't my style. I like to build them from the ground up, then go hurt the feelings of guys just like you.

Don't call yourself a car enthusiast. It's an insult to the title. Piece of advice: Just because you throw on a helmet, doesn't make you a good driver or prove you know jack about cars.

Camaro forum is over there ----------------------------->

gtfo-gif-17.gif

drive_55_not

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Coyote, S197 3v, 2018 Gen3 [RIP], 2020 Challenger 'Cat
[QUOTE="YOLO, post: 2339463, member: 36470"

1LE still beats a GT.

[/QUOTE]

Mehhhh, Considering 99% of Slowmaro and Rustang owners will NEVER track their cars, or even worse ... break the speed limit ... that's moot.

These discussions have been going for years about why didn't Ford make my basic $40,000 Mustang a full on race car !!!! Well, mainly cause few owners actually track their cars, and fewer still would track a car that costs more than 50-grand ...

Unless yer' one of those parking lot spec racers ... spend a few bucks and build it like you need it to run ....

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
Oh come on....I think you're giving them AT LEAST 4 too many. :crackup:

"The truth hurts"? Ironic statement from someone who likes the 1LE as a track car. 2 words: Ariel. Atom. $64k and will drag that overpriced GM bucket of bolts around any track you've got.

I like all cars too, but I don't go around talking smack to people on Camaro forums, etc.

You're a really funny guy. I guess you have to buy your track cars because you lack the skill to build them, as I make a living doing.

So, who races stock 1LE's for money? I do. If you want to take the twisties, I'm happy to run my '04 Z06 any time. Or, if you prefer a straight line, I'm happy to gap that 1LE by train lengths with my '04 Cobra. It's whichever. Racing store bought "track cars" isn't my style. I like to build them from the ground up, then go hurt the feelings of guys just like you.

Don't call yourself a car enthusiast. It's an insult to the title. Piece of advice: Just because you throw on a helmet, doesn't make you a good driver or prove you know jack about cars.

Camaro forum is over there ----------------------------->

gtfo-gif-17.gif
I can't afford to build track cars because I make waay too much money running my own business.

I hire guys like you to do the dirty work, cheap. :rockon:

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I can't afford to build track cars because I make waay too much money running my own business.

I hire guys like you to do the dirty work, cheap. :rockon:
LOL we don't do cheap. We do quality. And I own my own shop, thank you. You should really check your arrogance. You're not doing yourself any favors. Guys like you get taken for 25% more money than guys who know how to act like adults.

Funny...you "make a lot of money", but no Z06 C7? MUCH better track car. No ZR1 or ZL1? :giggle:

Easy money though, so please...keep on spending. Cute suspension package on your Camaro bud. Love the plasti-dip hood. :crackup:

Spent a decade of my life working for General Motors. I know EXACTLY how much of a heap you have.
Sponsored