Sponsored

March 2018 Mustang Sales

Rocketman

Keep it stupid, stupid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPPPPPP
That's just the S2000 bro, Tran also has a couple of SR20s as well which pull a premium a week before race wars.
Who cares when Hector is going to be running 3 Honda Civics with Spoon engines.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Rich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6, Suzuki C50, former 67 Mustang owner
I get that people debate the whole Mustang vs Camaro thing. But how the hell is Dodge getting such good sales? It's not as cheap as the mustang, it's the less sporty car of them and from a technological standpoint it's the most outdated platform. But still people go crazy about it :confused:
Most people buy cars as daily drivers, not track cars. If they have a family or need to carry more than one passenger, the Challenger is the only one of the three with a useable rear seat. Besides, Mopar guys are very loyal.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I get that people debate the whole Mustang vs Camaro thing. But how the hell is Dodge getting such good sales? It's not as cheap as the mustang, it's the less sporty car of them and from a technological standpoint it's the most outdated platform. But still people go crazy about it :confused:
Advertising you see Challenger tv commercials all the time I haven't seen a Mustang or camaro commercial in a very long time. Every time you turn the tv on there's Vin Diesel driving a Challenger. :doh:

TOMPARROTT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang pp
drive a SCAT.....had a modded 16 Mustang 6 speed..3" afe exh, Ppack, stg2 pp...but my wife had hip replacement ...love to drive it but not practical...bought 2018 scat pack....not like the others. different ...more options,everything..drove mustangs from 1988-2016 all 6 speeds..but this car is the best.....SXT-DEMON...V6-SC HEMI...and AWD

TunaFish15

2017 SRT Challenger owner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6.4L Mustang Eater
Advertising you see Challenger tv commercials all the time I haven't seen a Mustang or camaro commercial in a very long time. Every time you turn the tv on there's Vin Diesel driving a Challenger. :doh:
I seem to watch way too much TV, as I ended up with one after all those commercials. :D

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Most people buy cars as daily drivers, not track cars. If they have a family or need to carry more than one passenger, the Challenger is the only one of the three with a useable rear seat. Besides, Mopar guys are very loyal.
Not loyal enough if sales are any indication :lol:

Sponsored

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
I am near coastal Texas and see very few Camaro's daily driven, I have a buddy who does, a ZL1, but the dealer in Port Lavaca for Ford just gets 2-4 new 18's on his lot at a time, as sales of the 17's slowed so bad as the 18's became available. Strategy?

Last edited:

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I've started see 18 Mustangs around me a very slick looking Oxford white GT with black top a race red GT and a race red Ecoboost and yesterday a Orange Fury Ecoboost. Haven't seen any new camaros there are two 17's around that have here at least a year. :ford:

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I've started see 18 Mustangs around me a very slick looking Oxford white GT with black top a race red GT and a race red Ecoboost and yesterday a Orange Fury Ecoboost. Haven't seen any new camaros there are two 17's around that have here at least a year. :ford:
I have only seen a few 18s though there are a lot on the dealer lot maybe 20+ at least.

BlownGP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
Pontiac, Ford, Dodge
I've only seen two 18 mustangs for now. White ecoboost and Lightning blue GT with performance pack. I sorta know the guy with the Lightning blue one. Well were he works since I pass it everyday. lol
He had a comp orange 15 or 16 GT before.

OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
2019 Camaro on CBS This Morning at 8:20
Sponsored