Sponsored

August 2018 Mustang Sales

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
I would consider that on the Low end considering it's a New Model for 2018.

I'd still take a Camaro SS 1LE over the GT or Challenger.

Superior track car, period.

Not as good for a DD as the Mustang but I'll deal with the blind spots while the less than 1% of Stang boys who put their stock HT’s on a road course are looking at my crappy taillights.:cwl:
Fixed that.for you.
Sponsored

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
LOL we don't do cheap. We do quality. And I own my own shop, thank you. You should really check your arrogance. You're not doing yourself any favors. Guys like you get taken for 25% more money than guys who know how to act like adults.

Funny...you "make a lot of money", but no Z06 C7? MUCH better track car. No ZR1 or ZL1? :giggle:

Easy money though, so please...keep on spending. Cute suspension package on your Camaro bud.

Uh, I have a C7 Z06.

The ZR1 is a joke, worthless with no traction.

The ZL1 is supercharged, aka my Z06.

I don't want supercharged or turbo for the track.

When I get my GT350 I'm selling the Vette.

I don't care how expensive any speed shop is, I make way more money per day to waste my time modding my own cars. I leave that to Blue collar guys like you who work for less than $300.00 hour.

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Me, too. And I have owned them all. But even if you weren't ordering a new car, enjoying muscle cars in general is what America is all about. When you get the "Ford is the ONLY car" pinheads it reminds me of our current political world.
I love baseball, as a game, but I am a diehard Cubs fan. Are you suggesting I should consider being a fan of every baseball team? It’s okay to have a favorite while respecting all the others. If you don’t buy the car that you’re going to enjoy driving, then you bought the wrong car.

Last edited:

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
If you want to sling personal insults, step out from behind that keyboard and do it bud.

Otherwise, you can keep being the typical loudmouth mid-westerner who is internet-rich, real life broke.

If I made just $300/hour for a shop my size, I'd be out of business. What a tool.

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
I love baseball, as a game, but I am a diehard Cubs fan. Are you suggesting I should consider being a fan of every baseball team? It’s okay to have a favorite while respecting all the others. If you don’t buy the car that hou’re going to enjoy driving, then you bought the wrong car.
Go Cubbies. :handsinair: :rockon:

Sponsored

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
If you want to sling personal insults, step out from behind that keyboard and do it bud.

Otherwise, you can keep being the typical loudmouth mid-westerner who is internet-rich, real life broke.

If I made just $300/hour for a shop my size, I'd be out of business. What a tool.

$300 an hour for a shop? Yeah, you'll be out of biz in a week.

My payroll is more than $300 an hour, lol.

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
$300 an hour for a shop? Yeah, you'll be out of biz in a week.
For a supposed successful businessman, you sure are illiterate.

What should I really respect from someone named "YOLO" though. :crackup:

I'm done feeding the troll here. I'm on here to try and help other members with their issues and trade insight, not deal with a moron who thinks a 1LE is a track car. That's some funny stuff right there.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Uh, I have a C7 Z06.

The ZR1 is a joke, worthless with no traction.

The ZL1 is supercharged, aka my Z06.

I don't want supercharged or turbo for the track.

When I get my GT350 I'm selling the Vette.

I don't care how expensive any speed shop is, I make way more money per day to waste my time modding my own cars. I leave that to Blue collar guys like you who work for less than $300.00 hour.
Wow you are pretty uptight? Maybe go take a minute and reflect on what you are saying? This is the internet and anything can be true. I doubt many you have read you posts believe anything you have said. Not that it could not be true, but you blatant disrespect you seem to need to weave against other posters while trying to make yourself look superior. Consider this the one and only time I respond to a post of yours until you can act a little more like an adult and not some kid on the playground bragging about their daddy.

As for the cars, I hate to break the news to you, but there is not faster Camaro or Mustang. Many people just in this thread can build up either one to beat the other. It really is a moot debate.

Just please show a bit more self restraint.

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
For a supposed successful businessman, you sure are illiterate.

What should I really respect from someone named "YOLO" though. :crackup:

I'm done feeding the troll here. I'm on here to try and help other members with their issues and trade insight, not deal with a moron who thinks a 1LE is a track car. That's some funny stuff right there.
Blue, don't let him drag you into the gutter. That is all he is trying to do. :-)

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Blue, don't let him drag you into the gutter. That is all he is trying to do. :-)
Yeah man you're right. Just going to leave it alone. Some people just have to start trouble wherever they go. :beer:

Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Straight from the urban dictionary. LMFAO!!!

YOLO - a term people should have stopped using last year.

YOLO - the douchebag mating call.

YOLO - "carpe diem" for stupid people.

You can't make this shit up!

The_Phantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Wow you are pretty uptight? Maybe go take a minute and reflect on what you are saying? This is the internet and anything can be true. I doubt many you have read you posts believe anything you have said. Not that it could not be true, but you blatant disrespect you seem to need to weave against other posters while trying to make yourself look superior. Consider this the one and only time I respond to a post of yours until you can act a little more like an adult and not some kid on the playground bragging about their daddy.

As for the cars, I hate to break the news to you, but there is not faster Camaro or Mustang. Many people just in this thread can build up either one to beat the other. It really is a moot debate.

Just please show a bit more self restraint.
That's the whole point I was trying to make. Well said.

I think I'm going to join you in not responding to him as nothing is being contributed to the forum from the back and forth anyway.

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
That's the whole point I was trying to make. Well said.

I think I'm going to join you in not responding to him as nothing is being contributed to the forum from the back and forth anyway.
Thank you. Now go back to your elite speedshop. :clap:

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
Not going anywhere. :like: Don't be so sure.:fingerscrossed:

1LE still beats a GT.

I wonder how many Ferraris were sold this month? around 650... how is that relevant?

Did McDonalds sell more hamburgers than Wendys? Yes, because more people prefer McDonald's over Wendys... Just as more people prefer Mustangs over Camaros. Any other stupid questions I can answer for you?

Last edited:

YOLO

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06, Lexus GS350
So more Camaros were sold this month than Ferrari. That makes them better if I follow the logic of Mustang > Camaro :yawn:

More people prefer the taste of McDonalds over Wendys? Wrong.

McDonalds has better Marketing.

In your world whatever sells the most must mean its the Best. :clap:

I guess that means Kia is a better car than a Rolls Royce?
Sponsored