Absolutely agree.I will be waiting until spring/summer of 2015. That will give it time to:
Have incentives on the 2015 - I would assume you could bleed off as much as 5k of depreciation if you wait until next spring with incentives discounts.
Know what the SVT can do and cost
Know what the color options/power options are for 2016 for GT
See what bugs are in the 2015
Know what is coming out in 2016 (competition)
In addition this gives me a chance to see all the colors in person before making a final choice as well as test driving and testing out all the features. Plus I think it's definitely worth it to wait 4-6 months that are through cold(er) weather to potentially save several thousand dollars.
If the cars were available today I wouldn't be waiting but that's not the situation we find ourselves in.