Waiting for better color choices

NickD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Dreaming of a Mustang GT
I agree with the guys that mentioned GHIG, I think it'd look sweet on the new cars. I'm a huge fan of DIB and that's most likely what I'd get if i were able to get a new mustang. Or if they replaced DIB with Sonic Blue, I'd be cool with that. I had it on my old car and really liked it.
Sponsored

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
I wonder how the GEM green from the '15 F150 would look. People that don't like guard...um yeah every car person that has seen my car in guard are floored by it. They always want to know what the color is. It's complex and it fits the lines of the car.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
IPeople that don't like guard...um yeah every car person that has seen my car in guard are floored by it. They always want to know what the color is. It's complex and it fits the lines of the car.
Well, not quite everybody. I know you guys all love that color, but I think it brings back memories of 1994 when every third car (including the Mercury Sable wagon that my ex-wife had to have) was painted dark green.

Ruined it for me.

I'd be the guy to order a Bullitt in dark blue.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Well, not quite everybody. I know you guys all love that color, but I think it brings back memories of 1994 when every third car (including the Mercury Sable wagon that my ex-wife had to have) was painted dark green.

Ruined it for me.

I'd be the guy to order a Bullitt in dark blue.

:lol::lol::lol:

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
Plan on a DIB for 2017MY if they don't offer a new blue. I love DIB but it's been around for what, 4 years now? The Performance Blue for the Focus would look great on the S550. Just hoping they don't nix DIB in favor of grabber blue or an equally obnoxious blue shade.
I vote Liquid Blue like the showed on the intro Gt-350 and GT. Gorgeous color and enough lighter than Kona or DIB or some of the others that it's a whole different look. A great alternative to Magnetic, that actually has color to it.

Swamp Yankee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep Liberty
I'd like to see a liquid silver like the one on the Ford GT from the Chicago Auto show. The titanium stripes would be cool on the S550 too. :D
Sponsored