Sponsored

Waiting for better color choices

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I for one don't find any of the current colors particularly appealing.

I would prefer to see back:

- Screaming Yellow (much better than Triple Yellow)
- Grabber Orange
- Performance White (Oxford is just too much refrigerator white)
- Kona Blue
Sponsored

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Kona Blue is a beautiful blue. I would like to see that and Dark Highland Green back. And Wimbledon White should be offered across the entire line.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Competition Orange master race is all you need!

c6qZ1N8.jpg

Matt In The Hat

Hook 'Em
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
I wish they would have carried over GHIG for the 15's, it would have been a no brainer for me. I love orange but the Comp orange was just to red for my liking so I got my second favorite color, white.

BCeagle08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT DIB PP 6MT Navi 401A.
My first mustang was a Silver 2000 v6.

m2wiuS5.jpg

My second mustang was a Vapor 2008 GT

etNIDL3.jpg

My current mustang is DIB. I am glad I finally went with color :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I originally was going to get Guard because it is more "unique" than the other colors without being obnoxious like triple yellow or competition orange. I changed my mind when I saw it in person. It's just too dull for this car. It hides all the body lines. If it had a little more green in it I probably would have liked it a bit more.

Sponsored

mikeyjobu

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT PP

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Plan on a DIB for 2017MY if they don't offer a new blue. I love DIB but it's been around for what, 4 years now? The Performance Blue for the Focus would look great on the S550. Just hoping they don't nix DIB in favor of grabber blue or an equally obnoxious blue shade.

Rough Hollow Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Convertible
Since the beginning of recorded history, only one color communicates without a word...Royalty, Nobility,Luxury, Power, and Ambition! That color has always been associated with: Wealth,Extravagance,Creativity,Wisdom,Dignity,as well as, Mystery, Independence and Magic! Yes, muscle-car and sports-car fans, I am speaking of PURPLE! I would buy the first Purple Mustang produced. Ford should never have ceded the color purple to Dodge years ago. The 6G Mustang lines would be great draped in PURPLE!!!

frankieb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 2 Deep Impact Blue
I would have loved to see the Deep Emerald Green used on the 7up fox body on the S550. That deep green with saddle interior would be a classy looking combo on this body.

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
To the 2 lads who are slagging this guys car off just for asking a question, that's out of order.

Sponsored

MX5Racer

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rixclix.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Convertible
I was conflicted (and sometimes 2nd guessing after I decided) on what color. I had to use elimination to finally arrive at DIB. I could not select yellow because a co-worker has the yellow Camero, the Ruby Red was great until another worker bought a new Ruby Red mazda. I really liked the idea of a Deep Emerald Green and Guard was close, but only in the right light. Whites, Blacks and Greys/Silvers are way too Ho-Hum for me (80% of cars on the road fall into that range). Orange seemed to be a little too "Hey, look at me, I'm gonna drive really fast". Which isn't a bad thing, just not my style. So DIB for me. Besides my first racing Kart was Candy Apple Blue.

Rob00GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT Ragtop
I wanted Dark Highland Green or the Gem Green offered on the F150, but settled for Guard. Turns out Guard is much more complex and eye catching than I originally expected.

For those that have commented on lack of "pop" of Guard Mustangs on dealer lots, as others have mentioned they are most likely dirty. A layer of dust eliminates all the complexity of the color and just makes it look grayish. Find one that's been waxed and cared for, it really does make a heck of a difference.

70sstrat08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta ST
I don't like how for ford went so dark with all the cool colors and in your face with the warm colors.

Maybe I'm weird but I'd like to see blue flame replace DIB and highland green replace guard. Ideally they would have kept grabber blue but that is a small niche.

Right now I'm leaning towards magnetic because it feels the the most expressive color as far as showing off body contours.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Ender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 B5 Blue Challenger Scat Pack
I don't like how for ford went so dark with all the cool colors and in your face with the warm colors.

Maybe I'm weird but I'd like to see blue flame replace DIB and highland green replace guard. Ideally they would have kept grabber blue but that is a small niche.

Right now I'm leaning towards magnetic because it feels the the most expressive color as far as showing off body contours.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I would love blue flame. Hopefully they introduce something like that for 17MY. I wanted a blue Mustang but wasn't a fan of how dark DIB was, so I went for Magnetic.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
I would have had to order liquid blue. Incredible color.
Sponsored