2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I hate traffic, but I love the Tremec so much. I feel you, though, been several times in London on busy week days for business... The transmission is the least of the problem I guess. What's your average consumption? I guess 20ltr/100km
Bud, I don't remember what I was getting with the Tremec car. But for a two-hour drive (50 minutes of traffic, the rest aggressive accelerations/hammer time) I basically filled up the tank everyday. Maybe I'd barely have a quarter of a tank left. And my car was 100% stock. The new car will likely be modified.
Sponsored

Rhyanski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 #M5810, 2018 Mazda CX-5 Ultimate
Bud, I don't remember what I was getting with the Tremec car. But for a two-hour drive (50 minutes of traffic, the rest aggressive accelerations/hammer time) I basically filled up the tank everyday. Maybe I'd barely have a quarter of a tank left. And my car was 100% stock. The new car will likely be modified.
Lol, I have to up my driving I guess, I fill up every 3 days, LoL. The consumption is just one of the things one has to be ready to digest if he goes for this car. I remember when I took the car from the dealership, and I've put 400km on the clock for 48h city driving only, and had to fill up full tank again. I said to myself back then "Oh, ok so it's like that how it goes... Keep calm and fill it to the brim!"

Enjoy your new ride and keep us informed on how you've tuned it.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I have to wonder when you see M1’s used for sale, how many were failed disillusioned daily drivers. I’d bet the #1 reason is gas mileage.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
I have to wonder when you see M1’s used for sale, how many were failed disillusioned daily drivers. I’d bet the #1 reason is gas mileage.
I noticed the gas consumption yesterday, and I do not care. The sound of the car is amazing, it’s truly a drivers car.

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
I noticed the gas consumption yesterday, and I do not care. The sound of the car is amazing, it’s truly a drivers car.
Yes, most of us here bought it for smiles per mile, not mpg.

Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Calling to cancel my SiriusXM trial subscription...

"Hello, my name is Paul (undisclosed overseas location), how can I help you today."

"Hi Paul, I'd like cancel my trial subscription."

"Sure, and can I ask, why do you want to do that today?"

"Well Paul, I drive a really cool car. All I want to listen to is the engine and the exhaust."

Long, awkward pause...

"Oooooookkkkkkaaayyyy, let me see if I can help you with that."

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
The one thing I am getting is just how much better the car looks in person and how some photos don't do this car any justice.

When I bought the Mach 1 I showed some of my car buddies stock/press pictures and they all went "cool..."

Then when they saw it in person they go "damn.... uhhh yeah man I thought it was just ok looking but now it's amazing!"

Just kinda interesting

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman

"Hello, my name is Paul (undisclosed overseas location), how can I help you today."

"Well Paul, I drive a really cool car. All I want to listen to is the engine and the exhaust."

Long, awkward pause...

I believe most of us prefer to listen to the same channel... the one that only plays the music of the Ford Philharmonic 32-Valve Orchestra.

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
"After 16 months and 15K miles...."
Nice to see another owner getting out there and driving his M1. I daily mine if it is nice and have about the same amount of time and miles on mine. Such a great car. It is still pretty rare here too so I still get a lot of comments at shows/Cars and Coffee. Just last night at a cruise in, I had a multiple corvette owner (he had a C7 Z06 with him last night) tell me that my M1 is the best Mustang ever in his opinion...even more so than the 500.
500+ miles today (7/21) between MA and VA and only two S550s spotted, along with a couple of S197s. Admittedly, between the nasty heat and several vicious rain storms, it wasn't a great day to have our Mustangs on the road. But still no other Mach 1s. Tomorrow headed to mid-south Virginia (those from Virginia will know what that means) and hoping, maybe, just maybe, to see another Mach 1 along I-95 southbound.

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
I believe most of us prefer to listen to the same channel... the one that only plays the music of the Ford Philharmonic 32-Valve Orchestra.
Okay, you actually caused me to use the "LMAO" response. Nice!

Sponsored

Rhyanski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 #M5810, 2018 Mazda CX-5 Ultimate
In 2017 when I visited my friends in Florida for New Year (it was 2016 dec-2017 jan), we rode from Orlando to Cape Canaveral to Miami to the keys, and the s550 were swarming the place. It was like every 3rd car was a stang, every 5th was a camaro. I was joking with my friends that if this is some kind of state-backed aid for the Florida citizens where they get stangs for free, I would gladly line up the queue for couple of days. Lol.

Any idea how many Mach 1s are targeted to be produced totally for the years 2021 and 2022 combined?

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
500+ miles today (7/21) between MA and VA and only two S550s spotted, along with a couple of S197s. Admittedly, between the nasty heat and several vicious rain storms, it wasn't a great day to have our Mustangs on the road. But still no other Mach 1s. Tomorrow headed to mid-south Virginia (those from Virginia will know what that means) and hoping, maybe, just maybe, to see another Mach 1 along I-95 southbound.
I'm with you. People say mustangs are a dime a dozen but in my part of va I see a lot of eco's and v6's but very rarely gt and above. My Mach 1 is still the only Mach 1 I've ever seen in person 🤷🏻‍♂️

yeah enjoy the mid south trap!!

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6

Long, awkward pause...

Funny. I cancelled because it sounds like garbage and is just background music for the 5.0. 500 channels= 0 BW = qos 0.

OP
OP

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Finally picked mine up. Interesting experience going home. Despite a very open road several occurrences of creating an island effect where multiple cars hovered around me for extended periods of time. A good amount were other mustangs. Had the fortune of no one trying to race me.
Sponsored