2020Tang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang ecoboost
Hey everyone,

wasn’t sure if I should post this in this section or in the “wheels and tires” section.

I have a 2020 ecoboost that I lowered using Ford Performance springs about two years ago. I always meant to get it an alignment done but it slipped my mind. So after getting new tires because the others wore on the insides I finally got it done. I went to a suspension shop from a few recommendations and positive reviews. This is what the alignment numbers came out to. Not sure if this is good or not? Running SVE PP2 19x10 with Firestone Indy 275/35/19 tires.
IMG_1898.jpeg
Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
They're fine. Actually very very decent (even side to side) for an average alignment place (since most would just put it within spec.

Mach VII

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 401A, 1989 Lincoln Mk VII LSC
My understanding is that you would want less toe in than you have now, 0* up front and .1* in the rear is what I have seen recommended many times. Seems like a lot of camber in the rear too but am unsure as to what effect it has.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
The toe in in the front will help stop tram lining. The zero toe recommendation is for track use. If you want the car nice and stable on the freeway run some toe in. If you want the car to turn in better run zero.

OP
OP

2020Tang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang ecoboost
Thanks for the replies everyone,

I was curious too after reading all the other threads about “toe and camber” settings.

The car is primarily street use but the wife and I do like to drive it spirited on country back roads. I told the tech that was performing the alignment how we drive the car so I believe he factored that in. Still in the process of doing a few more suspension mods such as the Steeda IRS rear subframe braces and front G trac brace.

thank you

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Great choices, Matt - let me know if I can help assist with the Steeda parts!
Sponsored