Aggressive Fitment Thread

Scooter MGee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
'20 MGT, '18 H-D Fat Bob 131ci, '17 Yaris
Not sure I'd consider those an aggressive fitment. Everything appears to be tucked in the fender wells.

Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Not sure I'd consider those an aggressive fitment. Everything appears to be tucked in the fender wells.
I'm running camber. These wheels are more concave than they look and the front required a 3 mm spacer to clear this ride height

Scooter MGee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
'20 MGT, '18 H-D Fat Bob 131ci, '17 Yaris
They are SAVINI SV-F5 They just came out this year around March, but I just got mine a few weeks ago. Matte Bronze
Haven't installed, I'm going to run 20x10 All around with these so that I can save tires. Rotating tires save money
I currently run Savini BM-12.

You probably didn't go to the right site, here you go.
https://saviniwheels.com/wheels/sv-f5/

10" wide square is done on S550's all day long. Not really considered an "aggressive" fitment.

Sponsored

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
Bolt them on and add cambers
Cambers you say, does that mean camber plates? Or just add camber

if so how much do ya say

What tires sizes work?

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Cambers you say, does that mean camber plates? Or just add camber

if so how much do ya say

What tires sizes work?
Some have said that the pp2 cars have different fender liners to help with clearance. I’ve ran gt350 wheels/tires (295/35) on my ‘15 without issue with only -1.7* camber up front. The pp2 front wheel will stick out 6mm more with their 24mm offset vs the gt350 30mm. The poke is subjective though as everyone’s “tolerable” amount is different. Somewhere in the neighborhood of -2.0* should do the trick, and running a 305/30 tire would keep your total diameter down to help with clearance. All this also depends on how low you are. Kind of a long winded response but there are a few things that factor into fitting that specific size wheel on the front.

Hopefully someone who’s used those wheels can chime in and give you more info but from my experience with the different wheels I’ve run, I don’t see why they wouldn’t fit

Teezlr

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.JakeTiesler.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP - 2000 Land Cruiser - 2001 Sequoia
Some have said that the pp2 cars have different fender liners to help with clearance. I’ve ran gt350 wheels/tires (295/35) on my ‘15 without issue with only -1.7* camber up front. The pp2 front wheel will stick out 6mm more with their 24mm offset vs the gt350 30mm. The poke is subjective though as everyone’s “tolerable” amount is different. Somewhere in the neighborhood of -2.0* should do the trick, and running a 305/30 tire would keep your total diameter down to help with clearance. All this also depends on how low you are. Kind of a long winded response but there are a few things that factor into fitting that specific size wheel on the front.

Hopefully someone who’s used those wheels can chime in and give you more info but from my experience with the different wheels I’ve run, I don’t see why they wouldn’t fit
Got it, camber, lower profile tires, not too much drop.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
305's on a 11 all the way around. I'm thinking about going up to a 315 after I burn through these sets.
DSC_2931-2_Original.jpg

DSC_2181_Original.jpg

7DM25248.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: