ADM Hell! Ford!!!!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Just don’t buy them. It’s the morons that keep paying these prices that inflates the market. American stupidity at its best.
Enjoy that Mustang GT, lol

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
While largely true, last time I checked Ford was in the business to manufacture cars at a profit. Thus, it would behoove them to build as many of them as there are paying customers willing to spring for them at list price without any bullshit. They're priced high enough to still be exclusive.
These performance vehicles do not fall into that model. They are never really profitable and are there for market presence as well as brand competition. Same with racing, generally not a big money maker, but again, present to promote the brand.

This scene from Ford v Ferrari captures that sentiment. (sorry for the intro).

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
These performance vehicles do not fall into that model. They are never really profitable and are there for market presence as well as brand competition. Same with racing, generally not a big money maker, but again, present to promote the brand.

This scene from Ford v Ferrari captures that sentiment. (sorry for the intro).

Oh, I get that. But I stand by my previous post, as well as others I've made in this thread.

(By the way, that money I saved by refusing to pay an ADM on the aforementioned GT500 and thus stepping away from the idea of buying it (and a Bronco) came in handy, I closed two weeks ago on a 2-acre lake lot. Cheers.)

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Oh, I get that. But I stand by my previous post, as well as others I've made in this thread.

(By the way, that money I saved by refusing to pay an ADM on the aforementioned GT500 and thus stepping away from the idea of buying it (and a Bronco) came in handy, I closed two weeks ago on a 2-acre lake lot. Cheers.)
Excellent! Plans to put a shop with a lift on it? Im going to do the same thing, but the difference is I won't buy in this market. I'll wait for the crash, then pounce on it.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Excellent! Plans to put a shop with a lift on it? Im going to do the same thing, but the difference is I won't buy in this market. I'll wait for the crash, then pounce on it.
Yes, eventually. It will inevitably become my residence when I retire, I'm pondering a big house/garage/shop combo with everything under one roof. It's a blank slate now (literally) outside wild grass and some scrub brush, so first up is to strategically plant a bunch of trees. Then wait for water and power to make their way closer and go from there.

Sponsored

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Us shelby people with paid off gt500’s looking down at the mustang gt peasant complaining about adm
16745C8B-9CD8-4379-B25D-4A1BF211B211.jpeg

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Lambo Dallas has this gorgeous 2021 GT500 for sale.
Carbon package. These were bringing big ADMs last year to. For the dealer to be asking Only $102k for a loaded with carbon package means the poor dude who traded this in got raked over the coals. To buy this extract spec today you are looking at $125-130k. So I as many of you would think this should have retained its value and even appreciated in value but it didn’t. Even if the previous owner paid sticker add in doc, reg and taxes and the original owner definitely lost money on this trade. Or could it be he probably traded it in on a Lambo and has Fck U money and didn’t care he took a significant loss on it....

https://www.lamborghinidallas.com/u...e-Dallas-268c06ad0a0e087f79c8ffeac01e5b49.htm

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Your pricing is off A bit. 2022 Cftp, no painted stripes, are 105kish. Painted 115kish. That’s msrp of course. That won’t be around long. Beautiful car.

Lambo Dallas has this gorgeous 2021 GT500 for sale.
Carbon package. These were bringing big ADMs last year to. For the dealer to be asking Only $102k for a loaded with carbon package means the poor dude who traded this in got raked over the coals. To buy this extract spec today you are looking at $125-130k. So I as many of you would think this should have retained its value and even appreciated in value but it didn’t. Even if the previous owner paid sticker add in doc, reg and taxes and the original owner definitely lost money on this trade. Or could it be he probably traded it in on a Lambo and has Fck U money and didn’t care he took a significant loss on it....

https://www.lamborghinidallas.com/u...e-Dallas-268c06ad0a0e087f79c8ffeac01e5b49.htm
Sponsored