ADM Hell! Ford!!!!

Jroy333

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Yeah…. Getting my mustang ecoboost for 20k even brand new in December 2020 was probably the best thing I could’ve done… they want 30k now for even base ecoboosts…
Sponsored

STAMPEDE

Threads
Reaction score
I just paid 35000 for a 21 WRX that goes for 28000. I needed a awd car & my gt was stuck in the Ford stealer for 2 months partly the dealer mostly my insurance company. You know I was kicking myself for that. Now I don't give a Damm I just found out my melanoma has spread to my lung again. I'm sorry I didn't get a WRX STI in fact I might do that when the 22"s come out. This situation sucks used 20 WRX's were going for more than I paid for a new 21. Maybe I should sell both and get a 22 gt500.
Hang in there, and keep the faith!🙂 🙏

dogteam7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary LE
Dealerships are no different than many other merchants we are seeing raise prices through the roof. Much of it isn’t because they have to….but because they can. Greed….it’s the American way!

STAMPEDE

Threads
Reaction score
Last edited:

Sponsored

Garfy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, 2012 Honda Fit Sport
As someone who is waiting on a custom build and considering finding one on the lot just in case the chip shortage cost me a chance to own one.

I just can't believe these prices… Base levels going or at least listed for 15-20k over msrp.

Ford has to do something, ruining this experience for myself and others for sure. These cars are already out of most people budgets but add these prices its just wrong. I understand 2-5k but 10-20k….
It's apparently "normal" for some dealers in certain areas, but not all. I priced out a base 2022 Maverick hybrid which has an MSRP of $19,995. My local dealer quoted me $26K out the door. I contacted a Ford dealer in Portland, OR and the guy told me their out the door price is not more than $1500 over MSRP (I presume that's registration and licensing stuff since Oregon has no sales tax) which is tremendously better than what my local dealer has. No matter, I cancelled my order which the dealer strongly asked if I really wanted to do that because they're "hard to get". I told 'em no problem, just refund my deposit, which they did.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I just paid 35000 for a 21 WRX that goes for 28000. I needed a awd car & my gt was stuck in the Ford stealer for 2 months partly the dealer mostly my insurance company. You know I was kicking myself for that. Now I don't give a Damm I just found out my melanoma has spread to my lung again. I'm sorry I didn't get a WRX STI in fact I might do that when the 22"s come out. This situation sucks used 20 WRX's were going for more than I paid for a new 21. Maybe I should sell both and get a 22 gt500.
Damn man. Sorry to hear this. Hang in there buddy and enjoy each day. If you want the '22 GT500, get it. You only live once.
Good luck and keep your head up. 🙏🙏

Cobra99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too Many
I'm sorry if someone can't afford the cost of a GT500.
This is as stupid of a statement as the "Poors" from V00D00. Has nothing to do with the item or who can afford it. Profit is already build into the list price and more money from the "Holdback"and Monthly sales bonuses . Dealers aren't hurting when they sell a list deal. Oh, you say capitalism and supply and demand? So everyone who agrees are ok with 10x the price of water, food, generators etc. in emergency stricken areas (Tornadoes Floods)? Peoples markup of masks, Gloves and sanitizer at the start of the pandemic. They call that price gouging for a reason. Oh, you say no one forcing you to but a luxury item? The theory is still the same and driven by GREED.

PP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
cftp? adm?
Not a CFTP and since it’s a dealer I’ve ton a lot of business with my ADM was capped at $2.5k.

Found my 2021 Non CFTP for $1k ADM and was guaranteed to actually get one.

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
This is as stupid of a statement as the "Poors" from V00D00. Has nothing to do with the item or who can afford it. Profit is already build into the list price and more money from the "Holdback"and Monthly sales bonuses . Dealers aren't hurting when they sell a list deal. Oh, you say capitalism and supply and demand? So everyone who agrees are ok with 10x the price of water, food, generators etc. in emergency stricken areas (Tornadoes Floods)? Peoples markup of masks, Gloves and sanitizer at the start of the pandemic. They call that price gouging for a reason. Oh, you say no one forcing you to but a luxury item? The theory is still the same and driven by GREED.
Blah Blah Blah ..................... Comparing food and shelter to a luxury item, a GT500. How about this,
no ADM's but the dealers sell to the chosen few, their well heeled friends and repeat customers.
Sooner or later you need to surrender to the fact that Caste systems exist either in ADM's or in other forms. PERIOD

Sponsored

Longitude Zero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium, 2007 Mustang V6.
There is a dealer that owns 3 lots in my area. He has marked an ADM on EVERY VEHICLE on hi s lots. It does not matter which model it is it has an ADM slapped on it. That is not supply and demand that is thievery. Many models that are marked up are very slow movers under normal conditions.

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Doesn't have the handling package that I wanted. Luckily this is an option that's easy to buy the parts and install yourself. So of all the options, it was the least priority if the car had it.

I ordered a Grabber Blue 2022 and went with an Antimatter Blue on the 2021.

Sold my PP2 already. It didn't last a day by the time I put the word out that I was selling it.
Sell the PP2 privately? Thinking about selling mine.

PP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Sell the PP2 privately? Thinking about selling mine.
I actually sold it to the dealership I bought it from. They are hurting so bad for Mustangs I got a killer price for it.

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
I actually sold it to the dealership I bought it from. They are hurting so bad for Mustangs I got a killer price for it.
Nice

GeorgeC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Damn man. Sorry to hear this. Hang in there buddy and enjoy each day. If you want the '22 GT500, get it. You only live once.
Good luck and keep your head up. 🙏🙏
Hell I'll be around for a long time I'm a survivor but many thanks.
Sponsored