4 Post Lift

Hamster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
GT350
The lift is pretty impressive, holds up to 7k. If I took close up pics of the lift you would see how well its engineered.
Don't doubt it is well made....the issue is just me....it would make me worry all the time....so just one of my personal problems.
Sponsored

Hollywood

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350R
You may want to check out Advantage Lifts. That is what I got and it has been flawless. The rep (Tony) was really easy to deal with. I also got the 4 foot ramps and have no issues with scraping the front splitter on my R.

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
I’ll look into it- still waiting on why a bendpak hd 9 is no good-

OP
OP
NoXiDe

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
you'll need the W version to begin with which is the wide version.

OP
OP
NoXiDe

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
The lift is pretty impressive, holds up to 7k. If I took close up pics of the lift you would see how well its engineered.
Are you going to keep the brand and model to yourself? :( I see how it is...

Sponsored

khaos

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R & 2003 Cobra
Whip industries makes the lift, out of Texas made in the USA

OP
OP
NoXiDe

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Does anyone know if these lifts allow you to put a lock on the lift so that it doesn't go pass X height. I'm sure the first time you have to try it out and see how high but then can you put a lock for the future so it doesn't exceed it. I'd hate to have to play it by eye each time I have it lifted. hmmm yeah i think we're good, DOH! F#$#K

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Lot of people just put marks on the lift- even stickers- set your car in the sky to your desired height, and simply put a sticker by your operating panel so you could just use that as your clearance guide- how often do you plan on putting it up and down?

OP
OP
NoXiDe

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Lot of people just put marks on the lift- even stickers- set your car in the sky to your desired height, and simply put a sticker by your operating panel so you could just use that as your clearance guide- how often do you plan on putting it up and down?
On the weekends only, it will be deciding between the ungodly 350 exhaust or the corvette's blower. won't be easy picks... lol

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Good for you bud living da dream

Sponsored

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
I like the advantage lifts- spoke with a rep and you guys were right they offer so much more for around the same price as bendpak! All the add on options with bendpak you have to pay for opposed to advantage there basically a standard- however! Bendpak can ship to my door, advantage will not- they have to ship in my case to Long Island (which I have to pay for) and then I’m responsible to pick it up from there- they require a minimum 16’ trailer in length as per their website for the 4 post lift I’m interested in- I don’t have access to a trailer 1 and I looked into uhaul doesn’t seem like they have 16’ trailers so of course this is turning into a big inconvenience- anyone have any suggestions? I’m thinking just go with bendpak....... even though advantage comes with more bang for your buck option add on’s ......

Amacron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2015 Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
As I stated b4 the advantage in my opinion is to narrow. My 350 barley fits on it (or My stock 2015 GT ) If they would design a narrow and wide adjustment it would be a perfect lift. I rented a 16 foot trailer and pick my advantage 9000xlt at the freight terminal ( it barely fit on the trailer but worked). I brought it home and assembled it myself. If I were to do it again I would also talk to advantage and see if you can swap out the 36" ramps with the 48" ramps. My 350 barely clears with the 36". Might cost you a little more but would be worth it in the long run.
9D860A39-2288-48E0-A153-00EDB3992043.jpeg

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Thanks I have some time to make up my mind so no rush-
Sponsored