Sponsored

4 Post Lift

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Man a lot has changed since I visited this post... so, advantage VS bendpak hd9
At first I was quoted around the 3400 mark for advantage vs 3800 for benpak....
Finally had my garage built which was a total nightmare due to COVID - one delay after another, matter of fact still waiting on a garage door (6more weeks)
Spoke to tony to order my advantage lift finally! Put down a 500$ deposit and BOOM I got an emailed receipt- was told it could be over a month wait.... open my email and I see a grand total of 4300.00$ huh? 3 different Taxs, plus shipping.... and there’s nothing they could do...
got on the horn with bendpak and while they were more money than advantage off the bat, they weren’t charging me tax, or any fee and they they threw in extended ramps, and the caster wheels to move it- Which was about 900$ - FREE shipping to my door which advantage said it had to be a business only so I went with bendpak another selling point was it’s in stock ready to ship- so that to me is a big deal since I’m trying to keep my kids away from the gt350R - at the end of the day I saved a mere 100$... but at this point I’m sick of waiting and waiting and waiting and just want things moving along already- will post pics once I get it -
E94280B2-EF96-4263-AF45-0F614F76A2B7.jpeg
CB18ABE6-56E1-4DE3-8D14-9BF876A005FC.jpeg
3 different taxes ? where do you live? Outside of the US ?
Sponsored

Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
that's the correct New York City Sales Tax. I live in Suffolk County and our sales tax is 8.625
The South is pleasant to 350’s and we have good roads and you can drive near year round... but someone has to stay there and pay DeFlabio and Nursing Home Murdering Cuomo.

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 Antimatter Blue GT500 CFTP
Man a lot has changed since I visited this post... so, advantage VS bendpak hd9
At first I was quoted around the 3400 mark for advantage vs 3800 for benpak....
Finally had my garage built which was a total nightmare due to COVID - one delay after another, matter of fact still waiting on a garage door (6more weeks)
Spoke to tony to order my advantage lift finally! Put down a 500$ deposit and BOOM I got an emailed receipt- was told it could be over a month wait.... open my email and I see a grand total of 4300.00$ huh? 3 different Taxs, plus shipping.... and there’s nothing they could do...
got on the horn with bendpak and while they were more money than advantage off the bat, they weren’t charging me tax, or any fee and they they threw in extended ramps, and the caster wheels to move it- Which was about 900$ - FREE shipping to my door which advantage said it had to be a business only so I went with bendpak another selling point was it’s in stock ready to ship- so that to me is a big deal since I’m trying to keep my kids away from the gt350R - at the end of the day I saved a mere 100$... but at this point I’m sick of waiting and waiting and waiting and just want things moving along already- will post pics once I get it -
E94280B2-EF96-4263-AF45-0F614F76A2B7.jpeg
CB18ABE6-56E1-4DE3-8D14-9BF876A005FC.jpeg
Mike which 4 post solution did you go with Bendpak. I've looked at them for a good while and like you I'm waiting on my garage to be finished but also I'm concerned with the space that I have and will wait till its done to make up my mind. Thanks

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
The South is pleasant to 350’s and we have good roads and you can drive near year round... but someone has to stay there and pay DeFlabio and Nursing Home Murdering Cuomo.
Hey first of all it’s “debla ZEROOOO” I’ll never forget we went to the wake of the two officers shot dead in their patrol car, and when deblaZERO spoke when I say 10 city blocks of uniformed members turned their backs on him.... it was epic... like the wave at a football game- anyway don’t get me started

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Mike which 4 post solution did you go with Bendpak. I've looked at them for a good while and like you I'm waiting on my garage to be finished but also I'm concerned with the space that I have and will wait till its done to make up my mind. Thanks
I’m choosing the HD 9... at the horizontal beams at the ceiling I’m at 12’ but as far as space is concerned I’m looking to free up ground space - I have wayyyy too many toys and have to make some moves... so was on the phone with bendpak ready to pull the trigger and the sales guy takes my info and says ohh... wait hold on... ny, their might be some additional fees so let’s hold off on that price I gave you... for F@#% sake! Here we go again!

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
I’m choosing the HD 9... at the horizontal beams at the ceiling I’m at 12’ but as far as space is concerned I’m looking to free up ground space - I have wayyyy too many toys and have to make some moves... so was on the phone with bendpak ready to pull the trigger and the sales guy takes my info and says ohh... wait hold on... ny, their might be some additional fees so let’s hold off on that price I gave you... for F@#% sake! Here we go again!
That sucks man, my ceiling is at 14' but the overall space is a concern of mine. I have a 30x45 roughly garage size but I have to get my truck and the mustang in one bay as my wife has the other bay. So I thought maybe I could get the 4 post and then lift the mustang all the way up and then drive underneath with my truck but can't really find anyone that has done that.

Sponsored

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Oh well that’s a dif story... I hear they make a wider version NOT the HD9 I’m looking at though... the whole point of the one I’m choosing is to maximize free space so it’s compact(a tight fit, opposed to other lift models)

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Oh well that’s a dif story... I hear they make a wider version NOT the HD9 I’m looking at though... the whole point of the one I’m choosing is to maximize free space so it’s compact(a tight fit, opposed to other lift models)
Understand I’ll look forward to seeing yours and your thoughts.

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue

Have you looked at the lifts by Greg Smith Equipment? If you have access to a trailer you could drive down here to Delaware and save the tax. No tax shopping here. Just a thought.

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
So I went with the bendpack we’ll see how she does once installed... there’s a ton of excellent info on installing one so I’m excited to see this thing doing its job in my garage -
Excellent customer service I must add-
09CAF83A-35A2-4DB1-B16B-ABEFE8523C86.png

jmn444

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
gt350
Nice!

The $12 to give me 24 hour notice would piss me off though haha
Sponsored