Sponsored

2023 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I am not convinced Ford will stop building Mach 1 Mustangs before mid March with the handling package option already ordered. I dont think anyone knows for sure that Ford will be unable to get enough handling packages from their suppliers. We shall wait and see until the end of March.

Johnny maverick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick xlt fx4 4k lux 89 cougar xr7 5spd 84
I also received an email from Ford, moving my production week start date from March 13th to March 6th!
Got the same email the other day but when I called the dealer it wa bumped up to Feb 27.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Naw, you have a mild case compared to the s650 guys losing their sh+t over when the books open.
I feel for them, waiting is no fun. But like everything in life the more patient you are the better the outcome.

Johnny maverick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
22 maverick xlt fx4 4k lux 89 cougar xr7 5spd 84
I ordered mine the day (June 4) I picked up my maverick. But got bumped. Said it was to late and we'll call you when 23 order banks open. Order and conformation 9 24 22. Base hpp mischievous purple. Can't wait. Ordered an x pipe and going to remove the carbon filter restricting the intake. YouTube vid shows 18hp from the carbon trap filter alone.

Sponsored

Shelbyvin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Just got a new update from Ford Performance that my 2023 Mach 1 HP has been moved to week of Feb. 27th. Originally set at week of March 6th. All good with me!!

biminiLX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 and a few others
Stoked to see this get done just in time for early spring. Build week 2/20, day 2/22.
‘23 HP Tremec build!
Originally ordered 4/2022 but it’s better this way and thankfully will be my daily and keep the GT500s company.
I wish I could have ordered orange or red accent stripes with orange or red calipers but that’s a minor issue. Can’t wait to have a performance manual daily again!
-J
95A9F791-E044-4DA2-AB85-EAFE6601AB55.jpeg
FD8F7D4C-D157-4924-A09E-2D51793D74B4.jpeg
9FCA873E-954E-44D8-A994-B2010CB14DC5.jpeg

Tab26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, F-250
Never got an email but logged into the tracker and saw my build date got moved to week of Feb 27th! Silver, Tremec, HP

vder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Fox Body, 16 Mustang GT Vert, 22 Explorer ST
Funny I never received an Email either. My build date has been moved up to February 22nd instead of the 27th.

CrazyHippie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion Hybrid
Hi,

New here. I think that I've gotten verrrrrry lucky. Decided to order a 23 M1 two weeks ago. Contacted my dealer to spec it out, place a deposit and get it ordered. They initially accepted the order, then called with news that the order window had closed two days before I called them. The window close date would have been.......Jan 16 or so. BUT they said that they still had a dealer build available to order and that although the options were more limited, they could do that for me. So we did it that way. The only compromise I had to make was that it had to be an auto, which I really don't mind. Everything else was exactly what I wanted on it. Just got confirmation last week that the factory accepted the build and it's scheduled for the week of 3/27. If the Good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise, I may be in line for one of the last few of these to roll off of the line before the change over to the 2024's! Keep yer fingers crossed that the schedule doesn't slip!

:)

CH

Sponsored

Mach1Matt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Taurus SHO
As happy as I am to see other members M1's receive scheduled and confirmed build dates, I am equally if not more bitter at Ford.

Quick backstory; I started my journey in the auto industry in August of 2021. I started selling Ford's in October of 2021 and have been proudly selling, ordering and delivering new Ford's for well over a year now. In my time as a Ford salesman I have personally ordered and delivered close to 30 Factory Orders for customers of mine.

Knowing that the days of the naturally aspirated V8 and 6-Speed Manual are short lived, I wanted to throw my hat into the ring for a 2022 Mach 1. Back in the first half of 2022, around April, we received a memo that Ford would be increasing prices on all Mustang's, the good ole' April "mid-year price increase". I knew that, if I wanted to make it happen, I had to pull the trigger and put the order in. So I did, on April 11th of 2022. I ordered the M1 of my dreams, 700A, Mischievous Purple 6-Speed with Leather Recaro's, Nav, Elite Package, Red Painted Calipers and the elusive M1 Handling Package.

Immediately received the Order Confirmation and, due to the nature of Ford's Factory Order process, I knew that I would have to wait. So I did, patiently. Nothing except 45-day update emails happened in 2022. So, myself and our New Car Manager waited until the 2023 Order Bank's opened, knowing that I would need to re-order a 2023 ASAP in hopes of receiving my car.

So, again we ordered, on September 22nd of 2022 while leaving my original 2022 M1 order in the Ford system. Ford has not reached out in any way regarding my 2022 M1 order. It has been over four months since I re-ordered my M1 as a 2023 and have just today heard from our regional Ford rep, "Nope, 99% not going to happen".

If anybody, and I mean anybody can point me to someone from Ford or Ford Performance I can get in contact with, it would be unbelievably appreciated.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
So sorry to hear this. Is it an issue with your dealership? Not selling enough cars to but get allocation? In the Ford $hit list for some reason? 😥😥😥
As happy as I am to see other members M1's receive scheduled and confirmed build dates, I am equally if not more bitter at Ford.

Quick backstory; I started my journey in the auto industry in August of 2021. I started selling Ford's in October of 2021 and have been proudly selling, ordering and delivering new Ford's for well over a year now. In my time as a Ford salesman I have personally ordered and delivered close to 30 Factory Orders for customers of mine.

Knowing that the days of the naturally aspirated V8 and 6-Speed Manual are short lived, I wanted to throw my hat into the ring for a 2022 Mach 1. Back in the first half of 2022, around April, we received a memo that Ford would be increasing prices on all Mustang's, the good ole' April "mid-year price increase". I knew that, if I wanted to make it happen, I had to pull the trigger and put the order in. So I did, on April 11th of 2022. I ordered the M1 of my dreams, 700A, Mischievous Purple 6-Speed with Leather Recaro's, Nav, Elite Package, Red Painted Calipers and the elusive M1 Handling Package.

Immediately received the Order Confirmation and, due to the nature of Ford's Factory Order process, I knew that I would have to wait. So I did, patiently. Nothing except 45-day update emails happened in 2022. So, myself and our New Car Manager waited until the 2023 Order Bank's opened, knowing that I would need to re-order a 2023 ASAP in hopes of receiving my car.

So, again we ordered, on September 22nd of 2022 while leaving my original 2022 M1 order in the Ford system. Ford has not reached out in any way regarding my 2022 M1 order. It has been over four months since I re-ordered my M1 as a 2023 and have just today heard from our regional Ford rep, "Nope, 99% not going to happen".

If anybody, and I mean anybody can point me to someone from Ford or Ford Performance I can get in contact with, it would be unbelievably appreciated.

Mach1Matt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Taurus SHO
So sorry to hear this. Is it an issue with your dealership? Not selling enough cars to but get allocation? In the Ford $hit list for some reason? 😥😥😥
I would certainly think not, we have sold every single one of our Factory Ordered Bronco's, Maverick's, Mach-E's and Lightning's for MSRP. We are a smaller dealership that specializes in fleet and commercial vehicles, however you would think one Mach 1 wouldn't be too much to ask for.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Crazy! You’d think that they would at least communicate!!
I would certainly think not, we have sold every single one of our Factory Ordered Bronco's, Maverick's, Mach-E's and Lightning's for MSRP. We are a smaller dealership that specializes in fleet and commercial vehicles, however you would think one Mach 1 wouldn't be too much to ask for.

Mach1Matt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Taurus SHO
Crazy! You’d think that they would at least communicate!!
You would certainly think so. From the day I ordered in April to the end of 2022 I received nothing but the emails every 45 days stating that my order was delayed. Me, nor my New Car Manager received an email or a phone call from anyone at Ford stating that my 2022 M1 could not get built.

So, as soon as the Order Banks opened for the 2023's we left my 2022 order alone and resubmitted a 2023 in hopes that Ford would see it as a carryover. Has almost been one full calendar year and have had no real conversations or explanations as to "why".
Sponsored