Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 premium 6MT ER
Ourisman in Manassas has a Mach 1 listed for $1500 under MSRP…not an HP
Yes but
  • I am 6k below MSRP at Granger
  • I paid 1k no refund deposit
  • Their financial department might be able to propose the best Ford financing offer available since the time of order (April 2022)
So I’ll wait.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
  • Their financial department might be able to propose the best Ford financing offer available since the time of order (April 2022)
So I’ll wait.
of course. The audience wasn't you. I think the intent was to show that M1 asking prices are already below MSRP so anyone casting about for a car has a reference point to laugh in the face of dealers trying to get MSRP or ADM for one.

2016S550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shopping
Yes but
So I’ll wait.
whooooo…. jus trying to be helpful to those searching, I did not quote you.

you have a vested interest in sticking with Granger and chose the best color so I would wait as long as I could as well. That’s an asking price from Ourisman, my GT was as good if not better a deal % wise from Ourisman

I have a friend who just took delivery of his Eruption Green Bronco and waited over a year….

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Yes but
So I’ll wait.
I assume you brought up the Rate/Financing back dating of it? It was never mentioned to me by Granger. I waited 10 months so it def cost me.

No Dealer is truly there for its customers. Trust none of them. YMMV.

Sponsored

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I assume you brought up the Rate/Financing back dating of it?
Indeed. I was enquiring about the Ford Extended Warranty that Granger offers, and part of the email reply went a bit off topic:

Financing is finalized once your vehicle arrives on our lot. They will go back to the time you placed your order to the time you take delivery of the vehicle to figure out the best incentives/rates for you at that time.

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ, 2013 BMW 535i
Indeed. I was enquiring about the Ford Extended Warranty that Granger offers, and part of the email reply went a bit off topic:
Financing is finalized once your vehicle arrives on our lot. They will go back to the time you placed your order to the time you take delivery of the vehicle to figure out the best incentives/rates for you at that time.
My Mach1 HP finally got delivered yesterday after sitting waiting to get shipped since mid - October. Order was placed back in March!

The dealer promised to honor price when I ordered it. So you’re saying they can also offer rate programs dating back to March 2022?! That would be amazing.

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So you’re saying they can also offer rate programs dating back to March 2022?! That would be amazing.
I honestly don’t know and need to research more. The little piece of info I quoted is all I heard. I am suspicious that it not as simple as that. I would think that the credit institution would want interest payments since April if I select a rate from back then. At worse, maybe this might be considered late payments, with all type of bad consequences.

As aham23 said:
No Dealer is truly there for its customers. Trust none of them.

jamus34

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mach 1 (on order)
Yeah I’ll be honest unless you paid a lock in fee (which I never heard of for an auto loan) I doubt this will be the case. Money lenders will never give out free money if they don’t have to / aren’t forced to.

Nittany_Hawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Finally made it home with N5379. Long time lurker but didn't post in case things didn't work out. The entire drive home was snow and rain, so she's dirty, but no issues once I immediately took her to Discount tire and threw on some Continental All Seasons. Ordered on 1 March and built appropriately on Veterans Day. Will get better pictures later. DMG premium with the all important Tremec.

PXL_20230123_011140059.jpg

Sponsored

Ponykixx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Glad for you

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3
Big congrats and props to you for posting pics right away. It has to feel good to get it in the garage and close the door safe and sound.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Nittany_Hawk , nice picture of your Mach 1. The puddle light image of a Mustang on your garage floor and the refection of the image on your Mach 1 has to qualify as best picture of the year. Well done. Does your Mach 1 have the Handling Package ?

RTFM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats! This color combo works great on the M1 and seems to be a lot more manageable than black. The dirt does not show up as much.
... Ordered on 1 March and built appropriately on Veterans Day...
Did the dealer provide any explanation about the 2-month delay in shipping once it was built?

Nittany_Hawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Nittany_Hawk , nice picture of your Mach 1. The puddle light image of a Mustang on your garage floor and the refection of the image on your Mach 1 has to qualify as best picture of the year. Well done. Does your Mach 1 have the Handling Package ?
No HP for me. My driveway sucks and would just destroy the extra front spoiler because of the angle and incline, plus I plan to mostly daily it. No need for all the extras.
Sponsored