2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
My M1 is now in route to my home. Shipper is saying I should receive it tomorrow by 4pm EST. My wife and sons are excited about it too. Can't wait to get it and share the experience with them.

Next come some mods, etc. I'm going to sell the Cup2s right after I swap them out for PS4S or Continental Extreme Contact Sports later this week or early next. There will be less than 50 miles on the Cup2s. Looking to get $1500. New they are $2217 on tire rack. If interested PM me. I'll take pics of the tires and will post them in the forum. I live in a suburb north of Atlanta, GA.

Ralph Sizzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
1993 Mustang 5.0 LX HB -- 2022 Mach 1 HP FJG Elite
My M1 is now in route to my home. Shipper is saying I should receive it tomorrow by 4pm EST. My wife and sons are excited about it too. Can't wait to get it and share the experience with them.

Next come some mods, etc. I'm going to sell the Cup2s right after I swap them out for PS4S or Continental Extreme Contact Sports later this week or early next.
Congratulations!
My FJG is waiting to get picked up from Granger as of today! I'm hoping to have it by early next week. Its coming to Los Angeles.

I think you're a little slow on those Mods lol... I've had most of my Mods, Including a second set of HP wheels with PS4S for the street, for a few months! They are ready to be installed as soon as it arrives C'mon!

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
Congratulations!
My FJG is waiting to get picked up from Granger as of today! I'm hoping to have it by early next week. Its coming to Los Angeles.

I think you're a little slow on those Mods lol... I've had most of my Mods, Including a second set of HP wheels with PS4S for the street, for a few months! They are ready to be installed as soon as it arrives C'mon!
Congrats! And LOL! I wasn't clear in my message which implies that I still have to purchase mods, but I do have the basic mods ready to go in the garage (steeda jacking rails, FP oil catch can, FP air filter, zl1 gt500 side skirts with rock guards, white madness shift knob, redline elite hood struts and steeda irs subframe support brace). New shoes will be on soon, along with h or x pipe (still deciding), a coolant tank (i.e. mishimoto) and some interior trim mods to add some color, etc... Will start installing the mods with my oldest son when he comes home for Thanksgiving.

Sponsored

Bnf

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bnf
Vehicle(s)
A110, 550d Touring
I got my window sticker yesterday.

The online tool has a checkmark in the production circle (7 Nov) and a circle in a circle for built (13 Nov), and naturally the shipped and delivered are solid white.

Any idea when it will arrive at my dealer?

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
I got my window sticker yesterday.

The online tool has a checkmark in the production circle (7 Nov) and a circle in a circle for built (13 Nov), and naturally the shipped and delivered are solid white.

Any idea when it will arrive at my dealer?
Mine took 2 weeks. Others in this thread took a couple months. Many variables

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
It just arrived to the dealer!

08/10 - Order
09/19 - Scheduled
10/12 - "In Production"
10/19 - Build start
10/21 - “Built”
10/24 - Shipped
11/9 - Arrived at railyard
11/16 - Arrived at dealer in Phoenix

Another couple days to wait for PDI, tint and PPF probably.

image001.jpg

jamus34

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
'23 Mach 1 (on order)
@mattiqx - are you getting that done at the dealer?

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Who is the current contact for online orders at Granger? I had a 22 HP car on order with them, but had to cancel due to caring for a family member in hospice. I still get updates from Ford stating the car hasn't been built yet, and am now back in a position where I can get one again. I sent Jay (my last contact at Granger), but it got kicked back. I'm assuming he is no longer there. I searched , but couldn't find any info. Thanks!
Talk to Ashleigh she will help you out. Mine started with Jay too.

Sponsored

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
My M1 arrived tonight and I'm super happy. Chassis# N4510. Will post a few pics tomorrow.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
-

Any November kids get a VIN and/or Production date for their 2022 ?

-
The above was posted on Dec 12, 2021, nearly a year ago.

I received an email today.

I cancelled back in June 2022. I imagine the dealer kept the order alive, which is fine, but I don't think they're going to get it delivered. Something about the order, can't put my finger on it ......

lol

Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 5.25.22 PM.png

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
@mattiqx - are you getting that done at the dealer?
Yeah, the PPF is outsourced though. They quoted a week to do the full car and can't start it until after TG. So pushes my take home date back a few weeks. But advantage being mostly I don't have to deal with it and I don't have to finance anything until after it's all done.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
The above was posted on Dec 12, 2021, nearly a year ago.

I received an email today.

I cancelled back in June 2022. I imagine the dealer kept the order alive, which is fine, but I don't think they're going to get it delivered. Something about the order, can't put my finger on it ......

lol

Screenshot 2022-11-17 at 5.25.22 PM.png
Thats the "we havent forgotten about you" automated letter. After I got mine things moved a little faster.
Sponsored