Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I figured its time to update this thread for the 2023 Model Year! From everything I know it is a short order run, but if you want to get a Mustang in for the 2023 Model year, we are offering 3% off any Mustang order for the entire 2023 Model Year.

Combine these savings with our $50 Over Cost Ford Extended Warranty, and we have the best value in the country!

This includes Mach 1, GT, and Ecoboost trims.

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.

Please email [email protected] with a build and price from Ford's website and we'll be happy to assist.

Zach

**We received allocation for 13 Units for the start up production of 2023. The only restriction is Handling Pacakge on the Mach 1, so if you want a Non Handling-Package Mach 1 for 2023. Lets us know and we can order it.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Is U Ship a pretty good delivery service?
I've used it personally on a few vehicles with good luck. It is essentially a broker that will shop various drivers for you. You can read reviews before paying.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
1 question on the non-refundable deposit. If for some reason Ford does not build the car will you refund?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
1 question on the non-refundable deposit. If for some reason Ford does not build the car will you refund?
Yes, absolutely. If we can't produce the car, we'll give you the option to re-order the following year or a refund of the deposit.

Sponsored

paulm1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
pau
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT mustang
What is the invoice price on a mach 1 base please? Ford has msrp listed at $57k.

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Off subject a little but clicking on your website I can't believe those two Whippled 2021 Mach 1's are still there.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
What is the invoice price on a mach 1 base please? Ford has msrp listed at $57k.
MSRP of $56,965 has an invoice price of $54,186. 3% below invoice on that is $52,519.

Shelbyvin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Question I want a fully loaded Mach 1 with the Handling Package. I can give deposit tomorrow and just wait for vehicle next year in 2023. So does this mean they will build my car after March of 2023? I for sure want the Handling Package, please advise then I'm in.

Sponsored

20Crimson18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1
Do you all sell GT500's at MSRP? If so do I need to build it and send to you? I will also be trading in my current car.

Hi rpm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N/A
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, Iconic Silver, 6 Speed, 700A, HP
Also wondering if a Mach 1 , 700a with Handling Pack can be ordered and just wait it out for a 2023 spring delivery??

inboundnebula

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Inbound
Vehicle(s)
None
I figured its time to update this thread for the 2023 Model Year! From everything I know it is a short order run, but if you want to get a Mustang in for the 2023 Model year, we are offering 3% off any Mustang order for the entire 2023 Model Year.

Combine these savings with our $50 Over Cost Ford Extended Warranty, and we have the best value in the country!

This includes Mach 1, GT, and Ecoboost trims.

Just a few quick notes (because I know I'll get asked!)

1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.

Please email [email protected] with a build and price from Ford's website and we'll be happy to assist.

Zach

**We received allocation for 13 Units for the start up production of 2023. The only restriction is Handling Pacakge on the Mach 1, so if you want a Non Handling-Package Mach 1 for 2023. Lets us know and we can order it.
Hi @Zach@Granger. How does the X-Plan factor into this? My company participates, but have not done this before thru Ford.

Hi rpm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
N/A
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, Iconic Silver, 6 Speed, 700A, HP
Also curios if X plan is accepted.

Any info on HP car ordering/pricing would be greatly appreciated as well

The down payment and the wait time isn't an issue with an HP order just need to know you have HP car allocations..

Lgb0250

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT Premium, 22 Lexus 450h Luxury
Hi @Zach@Granger. How does the X-Plan factor into this? My company participates, but have not done this before thru Ford.
Also curios if X plan is accepted.

Any info on HP car ordering/pricing would be greatly appreciated as well

The down payment and the wait time isn't an issue with an HP order just need to know you have HP car allocations..
X plan pricing is really about $100 over invoice. The only advantage is it limits the amount of doc fees a dealer may charge. When you are talking about 3% back of invoice you would be much better than using the X Plan, unless doc fees are astronomical. 3% back of invoice on a GT will usually be at least $1500. there are also many dealers out there not accepting the X Plan. They are not required, just encouraged to honor it.
Sponsored