Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Sure hope your M1 ordering expierience is going better than mine.
ordered FEB 11 MY22 M1 700A, MT, elite and appearance packs. Live in the Central California area by Solvang CA.
Dealer wannted his 5k mark up first to order using his only allocation. I bit……….Now it is the end of Sept and next week make 8 months since my order date and I still don’t have a build date for my retirement wheels yet! Yes, I’m 63, but have been a Car GUY all my life. So is my wife, she is a car gal. In fact we meet in an auto parts store in 1978.

I’m just curious if all your orders have taken this long to build?? As I’m starting to think that something is not right with how Ford’s schedules are done.

Dealer is NO help, All SVT can on tell me is it clean and just not scheduled yet. The same dealer ordered a GT500 3 weeks before my order and this customer(best friend) received his ride 3rd week of July.

What really gets me mad is the 10-M1s that have show up on the search inventory for the last 10 weeks for my area. These are showing build dates and invoice dates which I’d great, except these M1s were all ordered after mine in late March and MID to LATE April in a 75-80 mile radius of my dealer For STOCK! Normally I would just walk away , but I have a $2800 price lower base price due to price lock when I purchase.

please…..any feedback, suggestions would be helpful. I think I have talked to everyone @ dealer, SVT and my dog, NO HELP.
SO, forum members what should I do? What would you do? Just wait it out into mid 23? wished I lived in the mid west as it looks from this forum it only takes 5-6 months to order,schedule, build and receive your MACH1s.

Respectfully
Extremely disappointed
there are no suggestions really. there is nothing you can do. none of the process, including allocation, how they pick orders to build, makes any sense. it is a joke of system in place. sucks.
Sponsored

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A6 TDI Soon to be 2022 Mach 1
Well, good old Ford has done it again. I have gone from shipped to built, that's right I am going backwards. The last email a week ago said it was changed from shipping dates Sept.22 Too Oct 10. I guess its October 10th now. :lipssealed:

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
Well, good old Ford has done it again. I have gone from shipped to built, that's right I am going backwards. The last email a week ago said it was changed from shipping dates Sept.22 Too Oct 10. I guess its October 10th now. :lipssealed:
That's a new one. What does FP say?

wile e coyote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2014 Audi A6 TDI Soon to be 2022 Mach 1
That's a new one. What does FP say?
I checked the tracker weeks ago and it said shipped. I then got an email saying shipped and the date was Sept. 22. I chatted with FP later to see if any update and was told the car was being shipped Oct 10. Now the other tracker online said the car was shipped, both trackers say its shipped. Now I have gotten email before that were wrong and the tracker was correct. This morning the tracker now says Built instead of shipped. So I guess the email was right this time and the tracker was not, Usually the tracker is correct. Oh well it will come just hopping the weather up here in NH stays above 50F so I can play with it for a bit before tucking it away.

So the tracker showed the car was shipped for weeks before going back to built. One step forward and two steps back.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
the tracker is worthless. get the exact details from Ford direct or you dealer. been proven over and over again here.

Sponsored

nomx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru WRX, 2022 Ford Mustang GT
Dealer got the car yesterday afternoon and just now sent me some pictures. Unfortunately I moved out of state between the order and now, and with Hurricane Ian possibly taking a trip to NC this weekend, I'll have to postpone pickup until next weekend.

Attachment.JPG
Attachment 2.JPG
Attachment 3.JPG
Attachment 4.JPG
Attachment 5.JPG
Attachment 6.JPG
Attachment 7.JPG
Attachment 8.JPG
Attachment 9.JPG

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Dealer got the car yesterday afternoon and just now sent me some pictures. Unfortunately I moved out of state between the order and now, and with Hurricane Ian possibly taking a trip to NC this weekend, I'll have to postpone pickup until next weekend.

Attachment.JPG
Attachment 2.JPG
Attachment 3.JPG
Attachment 4.JPG
Attachment 5.JPG
Attachment 6.JPG
Attachment 7.JPG
Attachment 8.JPG
Attachment 9.JPG
Nice! Your build looks similar to mine (in white). Love the clean lines of the lower splitter and rear deck.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

Attachment.JPG
Attachment 2.JPG
Attachment 3.JPG
Attachment 4.JPG
Attachment 5.JPG
Attachment 6.JPG
Attachment 7.JPG
Attachment 8.JPG
Attachment 9.JPG
Congrats 🥳 looks gorgeous and in the best colour 💜😎

eemcclain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
I checked the tracker weeks ago and it said shipped. I then got an email saying shipped and the date was Sept. 22. I chatted with FP later to see if any update and was told the car was being shipped Oct 10. Now the other tracker online said the car was shipped, both trackers say its shipped. Now I have gotten email before that were wrong and the tracker was correct. This morning the tracker now says Built instead of shipped. So I guess the email was right this time and the tracker was not, Usually the tracker is correct. Oh well it will come just hopping the weather up here in NH stays above 50F so I can play with it for a bit before tucking it away.

So the tracker showed the car was shipped for weeks before going back to built. One step forward and two steps back.
Mine was ordered in March. Got a build date of September 5. Then got a notice from Ford on Sept 15 insinuating that the build was delayed. Then got an email from Ford saying the car had shipped on Sept 19! Car ETA to the dealership was Oct 6. Got pictures from my salesperson yesterday that the car had arrived! Talk about a confusing experience.

Eric

nomx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru WRX, 2022 Ford Mustang GT
Nice! Your build looks similar to mine (in white). Love the clean lines of the lower splitter and rear deck.
Yeah, I'm on the fence about ordering the spoiler / gurney flap from the HP. We'll just have to see how I feel about it after driving it for a month or so.

Congrats 🥳 looks gorgeous and in the best colour 💜😎
Thank you! I can't wait to see it in person. I think the different wheels make it look even better. As someone who likes to wash their own car, those base wheels were not an option.

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Thank you! I can't wait to see it in person. I think the different wheels make it look even better. As someone who likes to wash their own car, those base wheels were not an option.
I have the exact same colour and wheels on mine, just waiting for it to dock this side of the pond

spankybranch

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2019 Edge ST, 2022 Mach1
Very thankful we made it through the hurricane and I get to fly out to pickup my Mach1 Saturday. I was on the tail end of this just getting some minor flooding and a couple downed trees in my area. I think we’re going to see a lot of sat news in the next week from the families that lived closer to where Ian made landfall.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Ordered 6/6/22
Delivery day 9/28/22

Thank you again to @shogun32, @EmCel, and Jason at Ourisman Ford for a successful delivery of N3728.

My brother in law and I made the 4 hour trip yesterday morning. First stop was Detail Authority to check out the tint and PPF.
Looked great. The stealth PPF on the mirrors kept the same finish as the rear spoiler. One little wrinkle in the driver's side that I noticed after I got home, but otherwise flawless.
Drove with Matt down some really twisty back roads to Ourisman.
They finished their PDI and I signed the papers.
Tried to fit in lunch with everyone, but it didn't quite work out.
Had to get back on the road for home. Took US15 the whole way as I wanted to stay off of I95.
The Cup2s were more comfortable than I expected. Rode well, only once did I feel them follow a rut.
Exhaust sound is great.
For me perfect balance of sound, yet not obnoxious at cruise.
The HP parts really give it a presence, even if I only rarely will put them to the test.
Hang in there everyone who's still waiting.

20220928_111751.jpg

20220928_111805.jpg

Resized_20220928_150053.jpg

20220928_191032.jpg

20220928_202901.jpg

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Ordered 6/6/22
Delivery day 9/28/22

Thank you again to @shogun32, @EmCel, and Jason at Ourisman Ford for a successful delivery of N3728.

My brother in law and I made the 4 hour trip yesterday morning. First stop was Detail Authority to check out the tint and PPF.
Looked great. The stealth PPF on the mirrors kept the same finish as the rear spoiler. One little wrinkle in the driver's side that I noticed after I got home, but otherwise flawless.
Drove with Matt down some really twisty back roads to Ourisman.
They finished their PDI and I signed the papers.
Tried to fit in lunch with everyone, but it didn't quite work out.
Had to get back on the road for home. Took US15 the whole way as I wanted to stay off of I95.
The Cup2s were more comfortable than I expected. Rode well, only once did I feel them follow a rut.
Exhaust sound is great.
For me perfect balance of sound, yet not obnoxious at cruise.
The HP parts really give it a presence, even if I only rarely will put them to the test.
Hang in there everyone who's still waiting.

20220928_111751.jpg

20220928_111805.jpg

Resized_20220928_150053.jpg

20220928_191032.jpg

20220928_202901.jpg
Congratulations John!!!! When the weather clears let’s meet up.
Sponsored