Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
So I just happened to check a link in my email, even though my car was last pushed until next week for production, and it now says in production and I have a window sticker. So I hope we are getting somewhere. With that being said, where are you guys seeing the rest of the information on modules and blend dates and things of that nature for your vehicles? Thanks!
https://ordertrack.app/
Sponsored

Warpig910

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allen
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT CS (Sold) 2010 GT (Sold)

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
2/11 confirmed order. last i heard she was in KC, because I guess IA doesnt have train tracks. been 10 days since i aske d for an update though.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
So I just happened to check a link in my email, even though my car was last pushed until next week for production, and it now says in production and I have a window sticker. So I hope we are getting somewhere. With that being said, where are you guys seeing the rest of the information on modules and blend dates and things of that nature for your vehicles? Thanks!
Even though I got the "delay" email on Thursday, I kept checking anyway. What I noticed yesterday on the tracker was a change that added "New Vehicle Guide". Today when I checked the status changed to BUILT! So its possible that this subtle change on the tracker equates to built

Screenshot 2022-09-20 111900.jpg

Sponsored

spankybranch

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
First Name
Geoffrey
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2019 Edge ST, 2022 Mach1
I was also notified about some paint chips this afternoon, awaiting more info. Iā€™m not stressing it, itā€™s totally out of my/Grangers control. I trust them to make it right, and paint chips are just stories right šŸ˜Š
They were going to send me pictures today but when they looked over the car they said there is no damage - great news - must have been mixed up with another car or it was dirt or something that is gone now. Also started to work with their Finance teamā€¦getting close!

Might be able to stop by Holley Ford Fest in Bowling Green on the drive home if everything works out.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Even though I got the "delay" email on Thursday, I kept checking anyway. What I noticed yesterday on the tracker was a change that added "New Vehicle Guide". Today when I checked the status changed to BUILT! So its possible that this subtle change on the tracker equates to built

Screenshot 2022-09-20 111900.jpg
And just received the email!

Our current estimate for delivery to Chapman Ford of Horsham is between October 3, 2022 and October 9, 2022.

Harley Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
68' F250 , 69' F100 , 64.5 Mustang Coupe
Finally got her home , was worried about rail strike holding it up but got lucky . Arrived last friday pick it up and drove 2 1/2 hrs home Saturday morning . I love it ! Hope everyone get their car built .
Ordered 5/10 built 8/25 picked up from dealer 9/17 .

Mach 1 Home.jpg

Mach 1 Inter..jpg

Mach 1 Shop.jpg

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Well, Anthony at FP was correct!
Ford's email said 1st week in October, but Anthony said expect it this week.
Fresh off the truck.
Although I notice the front splitter and Gurney flap are already on.
imagejpeg_0(1).jpg
imagejpeg_0.jpg
imagejpeg_1(1).jpg
Resized_20220920_171915.jpg
imagejpeg_1.jpg

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Well, Anthony at FP was correct!
Ford's email said 1st week in October, but Anthony said expect it this week.
Fresh off the truck.
Although I notice the front splitter and Gurney flap are already on.
imagejpeg_0(1).jpg
imagejpeg_0.jpg
imagejpeg_1(1).jpg
Resized_20220920_171915.jpg
imagejpeg_1.jpg
Congratulations!! I will try to ship the shifter this week.

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Congratulations!! I will try to ship the shifter this week.
No worries. Thanks!
Still have to figure out the logistics of getting it PPFd and a date to go up and get it.

Dreadomir

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium
I'm happy to see soo many members receiving their Mach 1s. Must be a great time to be alive, especially after months of waiting and much uncertainty. Glad everything worked out, congrats, and enjoy to everyone who has received their cars. To those who haven't, I'm hoping Ford gets to your orders ASAP.

Almost there myself, but something is bothering me. I am still unsure whether I should remove the resonator or not. Honestly, the Mach 1 already sounds great completely stock, but part of me wants it to be louder. So I'm torn between what I should do. Leaning more towards keeping it stock though.

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
I'm happy to see soo many members receiving their Mach 1s. Must be a great time to be alive, especially after months of waiting and much uncertainty. Glad everything worked out, congrats, and enjoy to everyone who has received their cars.

Almost there myself, but something is bothering me. I am still unsure whether I should remove the resonator or not. Honestly, the Mach 1 already sounds great completely stock, but part of me wants it to be louder. So I'm torn between what I should do. Leaning more towards keeping it stock though.
Leave it be for now.
If the thrill wears off after a while, cut those suckers outta there!

Dreadomir

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Leave it be for now.
If the thrill wears off after a while, cut those suckers outta there!
We shall see, but the reason I'm torn is because my dealer said they can do a resonator delete and install any X/H pipe I want in house and just add it to the total cost.
Sponsored