Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I was showing an old friend of mine the new car at the hotel parking lot last night and a teenage girl (I’m guessing like somewhere around 16-19) and her mom were like “Ohh that’s your car? Is it a mustang? These look so different than I remember! Can we check out the interior?” LOL I love watching other people get as excited over seeing it as I do though. Gotten quite a few compliments from people on it already!

Also unrelated but the build quality in this is WAAAAAAY better than my 2015. Like it’s a lot of the same materials on buttons/switches/etc but it feels…sturdier and more tightly put together if that makes any sense. Very happy with it! My only complaint is that I wish the ventilated seats were a little better but that’s pretty minor.
Sponsored

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Also, Chapman Ford is a great dealer. Everyone there was super friendly and welcoming. Signing the paperwork etc was so easy and straightforward—they did show addons available but didn’t pressure me into buying anything. Communication online was a little lacking at times but I suppose that’s to be expected with how busy things are.

No price protection kind of takes the experience from being amazing to just great though. I’d give them 4.5/5 stars. Probably your best option if you’re on the east coast and looking for a new car!

Codeblue009

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Steeda FJG Mach 1 Handling Package - 6 Speed
Took us 1 full year plus a few days, to get our car.
& didn't think we were gonna pry it loose from the hands of the dealership either.
Literally, not figuratively.

I fwel like we set more records than almost anyone who's ordered a Specialty Vehicle. 😆
Like- # of days it took to do everything in the process.
Place order- to the order ACTUALLY gettin placed!
Get it out if UNscheduled Clean Hold
Get a Vin
Get built
Get it to rail yrd
Get it out of rail yard -- by truck 🙈
Get it OUT from under the dealers hands
(Nuttin to do w/financing or $$ either)🤦
Get it BK from PPF

& then..
our car has been like that 1 kid at school's -
- Mom - who's hot..
,& Everyone wants to GO for a for a ride in her!

Whats done is done. Hope everyone gets their cars.

That Eruption Green color is sic, btw!
Sometimes we get to crack the nutt.
Sometimes we are the nutt.
Sometimes we are nuttin.
I Completely can understand your situation. I ordered on June 29, 2021, and my car finally came to Granger on August 2, 2022. Well over 13 months. But Zach and his team have been wonderful to work with. I didn't have to worry about them trying to take to the car and sell it from underneath me. Now for the second phase of my Mach 1 build. It will be delivered to Steeda next week for some more modifications and I am hoping by the first week of September I can actually drive it. :cool: What's waiting a couple of more months when you already waited over 13 months...lol...

Glad you got your car. Enjoy the ride. :cool:

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Took us 1 full year plus a few days, to get our car.
& didn't think we were gonna pry it loose from the hands of the dealership either.
Literally, not figuratively.

I fwel like we set more records than almost anyone who's ordered a Specialty Vehicle. 😆
Like- # of days it took to do everything in the process.
Place order- to the order ACTUALLY gettin placed!
Get it out if UNscheduled Clean Hold
Get a Vin
Get built
Get it to rail yrd
Get it out of rail yard -- by truck 🙈
Get it OUT from under the dealers hands
(Nuttin to do w/financing or $$ either)🤦
Get it BK from PPF

& then..
our car has been like that 1 kid at school's -
- Mom - who's hot..
,& Everyone wants to GO for a for a ride in her!

Whats done is done. Hope everyone gets their cars.

That Eruption Green color is sic, btw!
Sometimes we get to crack the nutt.
Sometimes we are the nutt.
Sometimes we are nuttin.
A year is simply ridiculous. How long was yours in the rail yard, because a guy in AZ had his there for 3 months? It would interesting to hear some more details of your endeavor, but if you just want to forget about it and drive, I wouldn't blame you. Enjoy your Mach1!

Last edited:

2fast2focus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andres
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Placed my order earlier this week!

Order confirmation Date: 4/12
Priority Code: N/A
Estimated Build Date (If showing): N/A
Options: Dark Matter Gray, Handling package and Recaro Leather
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: N/A
The Mach1 I ordered back in April has shipped and should arrive at the dealership August 20-26th.

The build date was delayed a few times and I got an email that it was built and shipped.

Sponsored

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
The Mach1 I ordered back in April has shipped and should arrive at the dealership August 20-26th.

The build date was delayed a few times and I got an email that it was built and shipped.
What options on your build and where are you getting if from?

2fast2focus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andres
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Ordered 4/12/2022 from Healey Brothers Ford in Goshen NY.

Options are: Mach 1 Premium w/Handling Package, Recaros, Dark Matter Gray

Jagular35

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oggy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2022 Mustang Mach 1 (soon)
What options on your build and where are you getting if from?
Traxiii, if you don't mind me asking, if you're from Nor Cal, why didn't you order closer? I'm a long time lurker and only recently made an account 👋

308 Cal. Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 + other 2/4/& 6 wheeled trash barges
I was showing an old friend of mine the new car at the hotel parking lot last night and a teenage girl (I’m guessing like somewhere around 16-19) and her mom were like “Ohh that’s your car? Is it a mustang? These look so different than I remember! Can we check out the interior?” LOL I love watching other people get as excited over seeing it as I do though. Gotten quite a few compliments from people on it already!

Also unrelated but the build quality in this is WAAAAAAY better than my 2015. Like it’s a lot of the same materials on buttons/switches/etc but it feels…sturdier and more tightly put together if that makes any sense. Very happy with it! My only complaint is that I wish the ventilated seats were a little better but that’s pretty minor.
Now that ya KNOW your car has landed & in your name, its a much different kinda wait than the other types we face w/Special Veh Orders.

As for the ventilated seat topic.
We didn't use the Ventilated seats in our '19 S550 enuff to notice anything unusual.

Did noticed some noise comin from the bk side of our '22 front seats w/the A/C on (3-high) other day. Maybe cuz it was in Whisper Mode exh? 🤷
Bk of seats do get a bit hot, to the touch on 3.
Did they put an compressor in there? 😆 jk

Sounds like you have some cool updates planned @ Steeda, so that should be exciting.
We have no immediate plans, but to drive our recent purchase.

We considered Steeda - McQueen upgrade on our '19 pp1 'Litt. Had they offered DHG or Eruption
(when we ordered ours a yr ago)
w/no badges, in a GT500 drives train. Id hav considered it. We like the Shell badging, but also like none. Just not enuff to strip the snake's off. 😆

Lastly. I've never looked at '15/'16's to see differences in fitments. Yet I've always subscribed to the idea that 'Block 30' OEM cars (3rd iteration of ~new program) are often more refined. U'd think anyway.

Sponsored

308 Cal. Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 + other 2/4/& 6 wheeled trash barges
A year is simply ridiculous. How long was yours in the rail yard, because a guy in AZ had his there for 3 months? It would interesting to hear some more details of your endeavor, but if you just want to forget about it and drive, I wouldn't blame you. Enjoy your Mach1!
Car was about ~35 days from date it rolled off assembly, to day it left rail yard by truck. Can only suspect it was going by rail, till it wasnt. Didn't take long... ~24hrs, once on Truck, to arrival.
The rest, as they say, is history.

20220725_123220.jpg

20220725_123313.jpg

GT350 deuce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 FJG; 2020 GT350 Heritage
my favorite color option... jealous, beautiful car man

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Car was about ~35 days from date it rolled off assembly, to day it left rail yard by truck. Can only suspect it was going by rail, till it wasnt. Didn't take long... ~24hrs, once on Truck, to arrival.
The rest, as they say, is history.

20220725_123220.jpg

20220725_123313.jpg
Wow, what option was that? Doesn't look like any other Mach1 I've ever seen! sarc.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Traxiii, if you don't mind me asking, if you're from Nor Cal, why didn't you order closer? I'm a long time lurker and only recently made an account 👋
I couldn't get straight answers or lock in prices at Silicon Valley Dealers. They really semmed they weren't that interested in dealing with me. The sales teams and even managers knew way less than I did about Mustang and especially Mach1 details, allocations and the ordering process.

Example: When I started talking about discounting MSRP they said they couldn't do that on a "limited" model, and they weren't even sure they could place my order. I really think they were saving allocations for "price is no object" kind of people, of which their are tons of, in the valley.

I saw Granger's 2% Under Invoice thread on here, I checked with others here and raving posts. I found out they are legit, really know their stuff and go out of their way to make things happen for their customers. They deal with out of state buys all the time and have made things simple so far for me.

To sum up, I'm getting a killer deal from Granger, many thousands, Under MSRP, well worth the trip, We're making it a road-trip vacation/adventure, and I'm getting really excited about it.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
@Jagular35 you should post your build info in your signature so we can see it. Where are you getting yours from?
Sponsored