Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

320guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon
Anthony at FP said my Mach1 was scanned into the rail yard at Melvindale, MI and is still due between now and Aug. 10th. I already knew it was on a Norfolk Southern rail car on 8/2. So basically no new info. :frown:
Mine is at New Boston MI. I’m assuming there’s a rail yard over there. Still due between the 14-20

I have that week off, hopefully I’ll be able to get it. Even if is the 20th and will be sitting home for 8 days.
Sponsored

Dreadomir

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Ford Mustang Mach 1 Premium
Anthony at FP said my Mach1 was scanned into the rail yard at Melvindale, MI and is still due between now and Aug. 10th. I already knew it was on a Norfolk Southern rail car on 8/2. So basically no new info. :frown:
SOON™

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Mine is at New Boston MI. I’m assuming there’s a rail yard over there. Still due between the 14-20

I have that week off, hopefully I’ll be able to get it. Even if is the 20th and will be sitting home for 8 days.
I couldn't find the rail yard in New Boston, but it's only like 5 miles from Flat Rock, about the same distance as where mine got loaded.

John S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Just like the other thread for 2021, I wanted to make one for the 2022 folks. Feel free to go back to your post and edit it as you get more information.

Post your information on your order in the following format and update it once you have each piece:

Order confirmation Date:
Priority Code:
Estimated Build Date (If showing):
Options:
Shipped Date:
Received Date:

Example:

Order confirmation Date: 5/14
Priority Code: 19
Estimated Build Date (If showing): N/A
Options: Fighter Jet Gray, 700A, Elite, Appearance, Handling, Nav
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: N/A

John S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Just received my 2022 Mach 1 w/handling pack. The car was ordered March 7 and it never was intended for production as Dearborn had no intensions of assigning a VIN so Flat Rock Assembly would know anything about it.

Sponsored

John S

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1
Good luck to anyone waiting for handling pack models. GT500 and Mach 1 HP require off-line operations but Flat Rock has limited capacity for such operations so guess what cars have priority? (Hint- the ones with the highest profit.) My son and I ordered Mustangs on March 7th and his GT was built and delivered by late July. By early July, my Mach 1 HP still had no VIN assignment or any communication regarding its status and I learned through internal connections there was never any intent by the scheduling people in Dearborn to process the order for Flat Rock. What a disappointment and poor business model for Ford. If I didn't have people helping on the inside, it's likely my Mach 1 would never have been built.

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
My son and I ordered Mustangs on March 7th and his GT was built and delivered by late July. By early July, my Mach 1 HP still had no VIN assignment or any communication regarding its status and I learned through internal connections there was never any intent by the scheduling people in Dearborn to process the order for Flat Rock.
Maybe the AI in the planning dept. thought that one Mustang per family is enough :wink:. Anyway, joking aside, having one ordered in March and delivered in 5 months is quite an achievement compared to the other poor souls who have been waiting for almost a year...

Halley66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
911 C4S, DM Grey Mach1 and Grabber Blue on order
Ordered the same combo 5/30, but I don’t know if I’ll ever get it. It’s good to see a pic. Looks like decal delete?

Sponsored

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Signing the paperwork etc now! It’s even better in person than in photos. Also took a pic of one of the two grabber blues they got here cause I couldn’t resist.

5C1179A5-605C-4FA4-9270-66783ADFAC29.jpeg
I love EG, and my HP is on it's way to Granger, Iowa. When did you order? What dealer, city/state?

Last edited:

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Good luck to anyone waiting for handling pack models. GT500 and Mach 1 HP require off-line operations but Flat Rock has limited capacity for such operations so guess what cars have priority? (Hint- the ones with the highest profit.) My son and I ordered Mustangs on March 7th and his GT was built and delivered by late July. By early July, my Mach 1 HP still had no VIN assignment or any communication regarding its status and I learned through internal connections there was never any intent by the scheduling people in Dearborn to process the order for Flat Rock. What a disappointment and poor business model for Ford. If I didn't have people helping on the inside, it's likely my Mach 1 would never have been built.
WTF is this all about? "Your Mach1" looks to have the wrong wheels and no stripes, and like someone else said, if you ordered a Mach1 HP in April, you are one lucky son of a gun. Most of us have been waiting since 2021 or early 2022. Your posts are just strange, and I think most of us still waiting for 6+ months are confused by them.

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
WTF is this all about? "Your Mach1" looks to have the wrong wheels and no stripes, and like someone else said, if you ordered a Mach1 HP in April, you are one lucky son of a gun. Most of us have been waiting since 2021 or early 2022. Your posts are just strange, and I think most of us still waiting for 6+ months are confused by them.
He just joined the forum. Looks like he has inside information/contacts. He is from Novi, MI which is just down the road from Dearborn and Flat Rock. His pics are titled to indicate that the wheels are temporary and are on vehicles in a staging area. I believe his post falls in the category of "It's not necessarily what you know but whom".

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
He just joined the forum. Looks like he has inside information/contacts. He is from Novi, MI which is just down the road from Dearborn and Flat Rock. His pics are titled to indicate that the wheels are temporary and are on vehicles in a staging area. I believe his post falls in the category of "It's not necessarily what you know but whom".
I don't see any titles on the pics, but it does look like its still at Flat Rock. He said he took delivery, I still say WTF?

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
I don't see any titles on the pics, but it does look like its still at Flat Rock. He said he took delivery, I still say WTF?
When I hover my cursor over his pics my browser shows what the file name is. I'm guessing one of his insiders snapped a few pics for him while the car was waiting to have the stripes and Cup2's added.

mach-1-w-temp-wheels-jpg
mach-1-waiting-for-wheels-with-gt500s
Sponsored