Vehicle(s)
EB PP soon

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Did you got a Vin #?
Not yet, but I got the order confirmation email from ford the day they placed the order. It's just sitting unscheduled clean.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Greetings All,
I just received my 6th rescheduled email. At least it moved up a week, that is promising...
My new build week is 7/25. See signature below for the sequence of events related to this purchase.
Me too. Got my 7th Sceduling email from Ford today (see signature). For now I'm also in the week of July 25th. So 3 weeks and counting.

moondocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,F350, 57 Chev
Me too. Got my 7th Sceduling email from Ford today (see signature). For now I'm also in the week of July 25th. So 3 weeks and counting.
Looks like our 2 cars are tracking together by the dates that have been provided so far. Hopefully they will get to Iowa together and we can 'ooh' and 'aww' each others cars... :like:

Sponsored

JG M1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1965 Unique Cobra Replicar
Looks like our 2 cars are tracking together by the dates that have been provided so far. Hopefully they will get to Iowa together and we can 'ooh' and 'aww' each others cars... :like:
Can I join the "club" also?
Mine just got push up to the week of 7/25!

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
As of today chapman shipment still sitting at railyard 30 minutes away. Been like this for over a week now.

DLOH

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Also there’s been a nice purple Mach1 there which they slapped a 10k adm on. Not sure what happened with that special order
I did see that one plus the 10k ADM. My salesperson sent me a pic of my car and I thought it was yours parked just in front of mine but it was the FPG color. I confirmed a month back that I was paying the MSRP price at the time of signing. I live in ft Lauderdale but have bought 4 cars with him because of the great past deals. I will be up on Saturday to pick her up. Best of luck to you and everyone on this thread.

moondocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,F250,F350, 57 Chev
Can I join the "club" also?
Mine just got push up to the week of 7/25!
Of course you can... Anyone else have a Granger order scheduled for the week of 7-25?
Lets line them all up if it works out.... :clap:

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Greetings All,
I just received my 6th rescheduled email. At least it moved up a week, that is promising...
My new build week is 7/25. See signature below for the sequence of events related to this purchase.
I received the same, I do not put any worth in these emails anymore. Next week it will be back to August.

Sponsored

JadeGrenade

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
'22 Eruption Green Mach 1 HP (on order)
Oddly enough, I just received an email tonight moving my scheduled production date up to the week of 8/8 from the previous week of 8/17.

Since when does Ford move the schedule EARLIER and not later?? Lol. I'm certainly not complaining though. I just hope they actually go through with it.

JSracing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150; 2005 GTO
Interesting. Mine was delivered to Chapman last week. I'm working through the paperwork and need to figure out when I can pick it up.

As of today chapman shipment still sitting at railyard 30 minutes away. Been like this for over a week now.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Oddly enough, I just received an email tonight moving my scheduled production date up to the week of 8/8 from the previous week of 8/17.

Since when does Ford move the schedule EARLIER and not later?? Lol. I'm certainly not complaining though. I just hope they actually go through with it.
Its happened to a bunch of us, only to be pushed back further than before. It happened to me and I documented it in my signature. Feeling sort of like a Charlie Brown trying to kick the football, and Ford is Lucy, the big tease.
Sponsored