Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
does someone have the link where you can buy the HP wheels for a little over a grand? Ive seen it before but forgot to bookmark and cant find it now
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Lmr for the better ones. Levittown ford for the oe cast inferior version

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
My local dealer, has had 3 M1's delivered this year, 1 a "retail order" Black 700A 6-speed Non-HP and 2 FJG. The FJG's were still on the lot and a 600A Non-HP Automatic, and a 700A Non-HP Automatic. One was a "retail order", the other had a $15K ADM.

I talked to one of their managers, and he said they had ordered a total of 12 M1's and of the 9 undelivered, all are FJG.

I can imagine that 11 people out of 12 would order FJG, but I can't imagine that a dealership would. Kind of weird.

BTW, They only had 3 other Mustangs on the lot.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Lmr for the better ones. Levittown ford for the oe cast inferior version
Yep, I wish LMR had those when I ordered mine. Same price and I could have gotten them in Bronze for the same price.

Besides being slightly stronger and lighter, the fronts from LMR are only 10" wide and don't protrude out of the fender as much as stock.

Anyone in the S.F. Bay area want to buy an unused set of O.E. HP wheels???

VladDracule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT/CS
Yep, I wish LMR had those when I ordered mine. Same price and I could have gotten them in Bronze for the same price.

Besides being slightly stronger and lighter, the fronts from LMR are only 10" wide and don't protrude out of the fender as much as stock.

Anyone in the S.F. Bay area want to buy an unused set of O.E. HP wheels???
So LMR is the way to go? Is there a good tire for them for wi ter time. It gets below freezing here so I don't think ps4s are an answer

Sponsored

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I can imagine that 11 people out of 12 would order FJG, but I can't imagine that a dealership would. Kind of weird.
I've wondered why the dealers out here always ordered so many black cars (pre-pandemic anyway.)

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
So LMR is the way to go? Is there a good tire for them for wi ter time. It gets below freezing here so I don't think ps4s are an answer
You could run Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4, or Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 Plus - Size: 285/35ZR19 in a square setup, it says they fit on 11" wide wheels. The diameter is off by only 0.4" of the stock rears.

Last edited:

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I've wondered why the dealers out here always ordered so many black cars (pre-pandemic anyway.)
Think they just like playing it safe, but why they would order all the Mach 1 in one colour is illogical in my opinion

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Brought Skye home yesterday afternoon.

To the creator, owner and operator of this site, Thank You for making these forums possible.

To anyone who ever posted anything here, Thanks. You helped me immensely.

skye @ home.jpg

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Before your car arrives at the dealer, start hitting up your salesperson on some of the finer points of inspection and turnover.

This is an example of a build sheet, left in the interior and typically thrown out upon arrival at the dealer. I asked my salesperson to have the Prep Team simply wad up everything inside and throw it in the trunk. I have four or five sheets of inspections and checklists which are some nice nostalgia.

build sheet example.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
I asked my salesperson to have the Prep Team simply wad up everything inside and throw it in the trunk. I have four or five sheets of inspections and checklists which are some nice nostalgia.
Most importantly, make sure they throw in the shipping blocks, so you can be sure they took them out and eventually also start to appreciate the yellow rubber asymmetrical shape :wink:.

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Most importantly, make sure they throw in the shipping blocks, so you can be sure they took them out and eventually also start to appreciate the yellow rubber asymmetrical shape :wink:.
Actually, I asked about those. The dealer would not give them to me. (But yes! they have been removed. LOL.) Something about liabilities. The salesperson did hint to me that, upon driving out, if I by chance drove by a particular building, I might find a few in the trash. Closing and pickup were going well. I didn't want to push my luck. But I agreee. A nice keepsake.

Slipcovers. I was hoping to recover those as well. Mine were trashed. The Recaros ship a certain way. It seems most are ripped up as a result. The seats are pristine; that's most important. I probably spent 30 minutes rummaging through all the prep garbage, saving bits, photographing tags and whatnot. Got a few sheets of paper from birth that are kind of cool.

On another topic...people continue to steal cats. I was there closing things out when another couple arrived to pick up their truck. The salesperson went out to bring it around and the noise was obvious. Someone the night before cutout at least one, if not both, cats. On a brand new F150. The height of most trucks affords super easy access. The M1 is so low, that should not be an issue. Any would-be thief will get stuck underneath, so I'll run over them driving out.

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
My local dealer, has had 3 M1's delivered this year, 1 a "retail order" Black 700A 6-speed Non-HP and 2 FJG. The FJG's were still on the lot and a 600A Non-HP Automatic, and a 700A Non-HP Automatic. One was a "retail order", the other had a $15K ADM.

I talked to one of their managers, and he said they had ordered a total of 12 M1's and of the 9 undelivered, all are FJG.

BTW, They only had 3 other Mustangs on the lot.
Local dealer had 3 M1s.
Purple, blue and FJG
All but the FJG sold within weeks.
The FJG is still there, months later.
They recently doubled their ADM to $10k.
Maybe they think that will help it sell?

Rob_R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1, SPF Cobra, 23 Jeep JT, 88 YJ, 05 Ram
Another scheduling month gone by with no email. Not looking good at this point. Plan B is in place with 2 Corvette Stingrays on order. One at a Chriswell (#3 Vette dealer in the country) and one at a local Chevy dealer. If the Mach 1 comes through first, I will take it in a heartbeat as I am manual trans kind of guy. I haven't owned an automatic transmission car since 1976. However if a Vette allocation opens up first, I will be on that train.

Bigred911s

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Big Red
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Another scheduling month gone by with no email. Not looking good at this point. Plan B is in place with 2 Corvette Stingrays on order. One at a Chriswell (#3 Vette dealer in the country) and one at a local Chevy dealer. If the Mach 1 comes through first, I will take it in a heartbeat as I am manual trans kind of guy. I haven't owned an automatic transmission car since 1976. However if a Vette allocation opens up first, I will be on that train.
Don’t blame you. Ford is all over the place with timely communication on build status and scheduling
Sponsored