Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Here’s a little news: A squirrel got into the transformer and blew the power to stamping and body. They made 80 cars today and sat there for 5 hours and they finally let the workers go. Should be up and running again tomorrow
Yes. Things like this don't happen all the time, but they happen more than you'd think. Birds and transformers to.

I've also dealt with animals which have gnawed through fiber cabling and severed inter-state links in the process. Rats and mice, nesting in the communications facilities.
Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I can finally retire watching this thread. Picked up my car today after 13 months of waiting.

fighter jet grey
6speed
Handling pack
Recaros
Rear seat delete

now off to go get new tires!

F1A765FC-AB3E-48AE-B446-7073103E8238.jpeg

CA351302-CFCB-49CF-89BD-80AD515428D8.jpeg
13 months. Dang. Congratulations.

I couldn't define a cutoff time, but anyone waiting as long should be rewarded with something. Free oil changes for 13 months, cash back, medallion. Something. Recognition for sticking with it.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I read thru this thread every few days, definitely can sympathize with all you waiters. A couple comments on frequently discussed topics…

The HP front wheel moldings were shipped in a separate box to the parts department with my VIN marked on the box. Ford Performance was able to help me track them down, they arrived a couple weeks after the car and I installed them myself.

I was the guy mentioned a few pages back who had to resort to threatening the dealer with a bad survey in order to get back the invoice difference between the price as ordered and the price at delivery. Definitely hard to find documented evidence of the process but my understanding was that the dealer gets invoiced for the price at delivery, then has to submit paperwork to Ford proving that the person who ordered was the person who took delivery. Then Ford sends the dealer the difference between the as-ordered invoice and the as-delivered invoice. My difference was about $1,200 and the communication between the sales manager, general manager and me got so contentious that I don’t feel comfortable going back there.

But I got the $1,200.

Last edited:

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
The HP front wheel moldings were shipped in a separate box to the parts department with my VIN marked on the box.
Thank You for the insight.

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
Can someone provide the number for Forrd Performance? I’d like to see if they have an update on my vehicle.

Sponsored

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
13 months. Dang. Congratulations.

I couldn't define a cutoff time, but anyone waiting as long should be rewarded with something. Free oil changes for 13 months, cash back, medallion. Something. Recognition for sticking with it.
yeah I admit I was tempted to walk and if ford delayed again that might have been my line. I had no obligation to buy but I love the car and the industry is in shambles so I sat and stashed away what would have been the car payment and now I'll get a bunch of stuff taken care of. I have a great relationship with dealership and this will just make that much more stronger.

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1 HP 6MT EGM, 2016 Focus ST

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
First pic. Several builds are arriving weeks ahead of time. Mine wasn't due for another two weeks. Factory-to-dealer in 9 days. Have an appointment to pick up Skye on Friday. Kind of in a daze right now. Just moments ago, it was all papers and e-mails. Now, it's like it's real.

skye arrives.jpg

Mine wasn't real until I signed the paperwork... I had to snap myself out of disbelief!

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Both you guys are newbies, there are still 2021 reorder guys waiting to be scheduled. I got a little lucky, my "scheduled" email came 5 or 6 weeks ago, for my confirmation date of Nov. 29, 2021. So you guys are still on par for the messed up MY2022 production. I've been waiting for 7 months to be built, and my scheduled week is still 3 weeks from now. It will probably be around 9 months from order to delivery.
On the positive side, there should be a bunch scheduled tomorrow and or Friday. Good Luck!
Fully aware of the 2021 orders that were canceled and those who are still waiting. I have been following this thread for well over 100 pages and feel for you guys. Watching that has kept me relatively silent. Simply commiserating with someone who ordered when I did, a measly 4 months ago. Hope your schedule happens soon

JDM_WAAAT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Logan
Vehicle(s)
1655994329029.png

While signing the paperwork at the dealer...

Sponsored

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
1655994329029.png

While signing the paperwork at the dealer...
What did I tell you people about posting pics of that color.
Stop making me want that! ;)

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ, 2013 BMW 535i
Seems that average time from order to build is 6-9 months with some going 12 months.

I submitted my order in April with Horsham for HP manual Mach 1. Will Ford still be producing HP cars past September?

BTW good to see ppl taking deliveries just need more pics!

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Seems that average time from order to build is 6-9 months with some going 12 months.

I submitted my order in April with Horsham for HP manual Mach 1. Will Ford still be producing HP cars past September?

BTW good to see ppl taking deliveries just need more pics!
Not too much past. *Edit. I'm seeing some references to as late as October.

Last edited:

tagorgia

Krazydog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Ford does not/will not produce Mustang models equipped with Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires – a list that currently includes the discontinued Performance Package 2, Shelby GT350 and GT350R, GT500 with the optional Carbon Fiber Track Package, along with the forthcoming Mach 1 with the Handling Package – in the months of November, December, January, and February. This means cars equipped with the PSC2 rubber stop production at the end of October, and don’t resume production until March. However, this schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions.

Like most high-performance summer-only tires, the soft compound Michelin’s Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires are made from is not suitable for winter driving, as they harden when temperatures plunge in those months. This not only greatly reduces traction, but can also cause the tires to crack.

Source: https://fordauthority.com/2020/11/f...duced-eight-months-out-of-the-year-exclusive/

https://fordauthority.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/GT350-Heritage-Package-001.jpg
Sponsored