2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

YankeeVol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT/CS, '22 F-150 Tremor
if you have driven the 2 different model years you can feel the difference…..thats all I know.
I call BS
Sponsored

noac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
You could feel a difference and it was quieter. Believe what you want just go test drive both years and see for yourself.

GTP-J

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2017 -F150 EcoBoost 2022 Mach 1
Order Confirmation Date: 2-21-22
Priority Code: Unsure
Est Build Date: 4-4-22
Options: Oxford White, 600A, 6Speed, Recaros, Handling Package, Nav, Rear seat delete
Shipped: TBA
Received: TBA

Hi all, New to the forum and first Mustang. Submitted specs to dealer Jan 20. Thought it went into a black hole, then got an email with Order No., VIN, and build date.
Update:
Order Confirmation Date: 1-27-22 (orig post incorrect)
Priority Code: 19 initially
Actual Build date 4-25-22 to 4-27-22
Options: Oxford White, 600A, 6Speed, Recaros, HP, Nav, RSD
Shipped: Unsure of exact date
Received: Arrived at dealer 5-14-22
Mach151422.jpg

YankeeVol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT/CS, '22 F-150 Tremor
You could feel a difference and it was quieter. Believe what you want just go test drive both years and see for yourself.
I’ve had a ‘19 Bullitt and 2 ‘22 GTs (a ‘20 as well). There’s no discernible difference.

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
Update:
Order Confirmation Date: 1-27-22 (orig post incorrect)
Priority Code: 19 initially
Actual Build date 4-25-22 to 4-27-22
Options: Oxford White, 600A, 6Speed, Recaros, HP, Nav, RSD
Shipped: Unsure of exact date
Received: Arrived at dealer 5-14-22
Mach151422.jpg

[/QUOTE
Congratulations!!!

Question:
When was your 2021 original order?

Im just trying to get a approximation of when I may expect to see my M1 Hp. My original order was 6/14/21, reordered 12/11/21 and now scheduled “built” is 6/20/22. I’m guessing delivery late August, but reading your situation you received yours quick. My Ford dealer here in Los Angeles said they only have two orders for the Handling Pack me being the second.

Sponsored

GTP-J

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2017 -F150 EcoBoost 2022 Mach 1
Spec1, I didn't have a 21 order. I submitted the order 1-20-22. When I first posted about it there was some skepticism and concern I was "jumping the queue". I don't have an explanation. Best guess speculation is that it's the build spec- White, 600A. It was meant as a track stripper. Best of luck with your order!

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
Spec1, I didn't have a 21 order. I submitted the order 1-20-22. When I first posted about it there was some skepticism and concern I was "jumping the queue". I don't have an explanation. Best guess speculation is that it's the build spec- White, 600A. It was meant as a track stripper. Best of luck with your order!
Ok I remember now. That’s great.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Last summer from around June through August, there were several 600A cars and 700A Recaro cars arriving at dealers, while those of us with non-Recaro 700A orders were still waiting. We pretty much convinced ourselves that the heated seats were the issue - more chips needed.

DemonGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Mustang GT, 2021 Mustang GT PP1

Sponsored

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
IDK, but I miss the days of $2.50 gas and roaring economy and a fat 401K, but I'm sure Brandon has it all figured out - if he remember the plan.
Since inception the price of gas in the US runs on trillions of tax payer subsidies. Do you REALLY think Gas only costs $2.50 a gallon to make. Absolutely NOTHING has happened between administrators EXCEPT for everyone going back to work after mass vaccinations (substantially increasing demand), OPEC no longer at war with US suppliers by purposely overproducing, and US suppliers OUTSPOKENLY telling everyone they are not a charity and will make back the money they lost due to the price war and more. The US government cant do anything except for negotiate with OPEC at the cost of US suppliers. The current administration is comfortable with the situation to help accelerate the adoption of non-gas sources of energy while keeping US producers profitable. As for the 401k, the market saw unnatural growth as the past 3 years trillions of USD has been generated from thin air, along with near zero interest rates.

TrackMeisterWannabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 w/HP
Since inception the price of gas in the US runs on trillions of tax payer subsidies. Do you REALLY think Gas only costs $2.50 a gallon to make. Absolutely NOTHING has happened between administrators EXCEPT for everyone going back to work after mass vaccinations (substantially increasing demand), OPEC no longer at war with US suppliers by purposely overproducing, and US suppliers OUTSPOKENLY telling everyone they are not a charity and will make back the money they lost due to the price war and more. The US government cant do anything except for negotiate with OPEC at the cost of US suppliers. The current administration is comfortable with the situation to help accelerate the adoption of non-gas sources of energy while keeping US producers profitable. As for the 401k, the market saw unnatural growth as the past 3 years trillions of USD has been generated from thin air, along with near zero interest rates.
Blocked.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
That feeling you get when it’s pouring rain outside and someone tries to tell you it’s a great day to take the Mustang out. Snow can be fun though.

Last edited:

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
That feeling you get when it’s pouring rain outside and someone tries to tell you it’s a great day to take the Mustang out.
Love the new profile pic.
Sponsored