2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2017 Explorer Platinum
I received the email and my order date is October 2021. My original order was June 2021.
Sponsored

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
This week they are scheduling Mustang builds for the first three weeks of May. And many of us are hopeful! 🤞🤞🤞. Should know late Thursday or Friday if we get good news with a build week and VIN.
For sure cancelling my order (or flipping it) if I don't get scheduled this week. Total failure by Ford, while ever auto maker has been affected Ford is by far the worst. This vehicle while modern is fairly bare bones technology wise, and built on a 7 year old platform. Transparency with what is delayed could have vehicles moving if people agreed to go without XYZ permanently or retrofitted later at their cost. That'd be fair to everybody, and help people who do want XYZ part regardless of delay. Dodge will be opening their 2023 order bank in July, and don't seem to have as much trouble building a car.

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
Granger has been great but Ford has not.

So I've cancelled my order. If another Ford piques my interest then Granger will be my first call.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

So I've cancelled my order. If another Ford piques my interest then Granger will be my first call.
Sorry to hear that Dan, but understandable for sure.

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
Yeah, second order, first one cancelled by Ford and yet more delays.

No priority for Mustangs ....

Sponsored

rongxanh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bao
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 700A, MT Oxford White (due March)
Hi y'all. Just joined today. Currently on order with help of Granger Motors. They must be really getting their allocations because my order is processing faster than I imagined.

Order confirmation Date: 12/22/21
Priority Code: 19
Estimated Build Week (If showing): Jan 24th 2022
Options: Oxford White, 700A, Tremec Manual, Magnetic painted wheels, red calipers
Shipped Date: N/A
Received Date: N/A

Original post.

Ship Date ended up being around March 8th.
I called Ashley at Granger and they got the car today, March 22nd.

By the time I end up picking it up, it will be 3 months + 1 week or so.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP

that sucks. did you get the deposit back? i imagine for 21 orders they just refund them, but mine says non refundable. sure hope we see all the OCT to JAN orders get build dates this week.

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
My dealer said that my vehicle is allocated. She said that means it will be picked up on the next build sweep as long as there are no unforeseen issues. Does that mean it will be included when Ford schedules builds 4/4?

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
My dealer said that my vehicle is allocated. She said that means it will be picked up on the next build sweep as long as there are no unforeseen issues. Does that mean it will be included when Ford schedules builds 4/4?
Actually it is my understanding that the April builds were done earlier and the builds being scheduled this week are for the first three weeks of May.

Sponsored

W0rkH0rse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
Actually it is my understanding that the April builds were done earlier and the builds being scheduled this week are for the first three weeks of May.
Sounds good. Thank you.

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
The only thing that matters is getting a vin and build date, then add a 1 month buffer on the build date. Dealers don't know anything

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1

If people get scheduled this week for may, and I don't get picked I'm done too. People don't understand that at some point their orders will be canceled. Once S550 specific parts for the 22 are no longer economically viable, they will close up Flat Rock for S650.

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
I think it's still a little early to panic if you aren't picked up next week, but I'm also picking up a brand new '21 Friday. Then I'll let the dealer know I don't need my '22 order.

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I think it's still a little early to panic if you aren't picked up next week, but I'm also picking up a brand new '21 Friday. Then I'll let the dealer know I don't need my '22 order.
given that there are unfulfilled 2021 and 2022 orders ordered in 2020 and 2021, with only about 5 months left of assumed uninterrupted production, it is not unreasonable to assume the end for some of us here has or is reaching cancellation. My need for a vehicle is stronger than my love for Ford, so I've since started a search for no deposit orders on other vehicles
Sponsored