Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Kachøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Hey everyone, was going through the thread and in the process of placing an order for Mach 1. I am getting the regular Mach 1 not the HP.

what’s the wait time and what’s the best dealer to place the order from?

thanks
Email Granger or Chapman, depending on which is closer to you. They'll give you like 2-3% under invoice on a Mach 1, which is a pretty good deal in today's market.

As far as wait time...Average is 3-4 months nowadays, perhaps longer. I ordered a non-HP mach 1 on Jan 20 and still do not have a VIN or build date yet 🙃
Sponsored

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
As far as wait time...Average is 3-4 months nowadays, perhaps longer. I ordered a non-HP mach 1 on Jan 20 and still do not have a VIN or build date yet 🙃
3 months and still no vin here. Id be shocked if I get it in under 5. Of course a good part of that is the plant being closed most of a month.

jmhutner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue Mach 1
Mine was built the week of Feb 8th as well. I think our cars might even be on the same truck.
Mine was built on January 19th and still crickets.

Doc Holladay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 Lariat; 2020 Subaru Forester
Sounds like a great combination. What part of Fla? I have a place in Palm Harbor spend my winters their zipping around with my Challenger and soon, well hopefully, a Mach 1
Nothing to do other then watch the "Ucrane" war on TV so I thought I would look thru the Mustang 6g forum and see if there are any new post! Sooooo...if "cross your fingers" if we have our bad ass new Mach 1's by fall, let's do a meet and greet. Not sure where Palm Harbor is but we can find a central location I'm sure.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
We gonna see someone post up build date for a 22 M1 HP this month?!!?

Sponsored

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
We gonna see someone post up build date for a 22 M1 HP this month?!!?
I hope we see a whole bunch of them. Keep your fingers crossed.

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
I won't lie it's getting very tempting to snag a regular Mach 1 sitting on the lot and add the handling pack myself. The war in the Ukraine makes me uneasy with regard to supply chain issues.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
The order tracker finally works today. It doesn't show the ship date but should arrive to Granger in the next two weeks.

Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 7.34.42 AM.png
And they still can’t show the correct configuration.

or are all the Mach’s getting the spoiler now? The build and price shows it as well, w/o the flap

rongxanh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bao
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 700A, MT Oxford White (due March)

or are all the Mach’s getting the spoiler now? The build and price shows it as well, w/o the flap
I didn't order the HP so no gurney flap. I'm going to buy that separately though and add it.

Sponsored

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350

Interesting. The flap is added when you select the HP as well as the lower splitter, so its probably not an error. At least in that they just accidently reused the art. That would be a huge plus to a 2022 mach 1. Take a screen shot and save it.

The language they use for the two spoilers is
base- performance rear spoiler
HP- performance rear spoiler with gurney flap
2021 base- Raised blade decklid spoiler

Also the base pictures the rear wheel lip. I'm not sure I'd read to much into that as its not really called out anywhere. They are probably just lazy

Last edited:

Pardsy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mustang Mach 1
With 3/21 being a couple of weeks away, I’m surprised that no one ordering the Handling Pack has been scheduled, or at the least, a VIN.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Interesting. The flap is added when you select the HP as well as the lower splitter, so its probably not an error. At least in that they just accidently reused the art. That would be a huge plus to a 2022 mach 1. Take a screen shot and save it.

Sounds like it got changed then

Rynoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 Premium, 6spd, GBM, chas N0121

2021 base- Raised blade decklid spoiler

Also the base pictures the rear wheel lip. I'm not sure I'd read to much into that as its not really called out anywhere. They are probably just lazy
huh I have a 22’ non-HP and it only came with the blade. I Just ordered the HP spoiler and had it painted so I would be pretty annoyed if Ford just suddenly decided to start throwing them on later in the year 😤