Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
No, the window sticker shows the final configuration of your car as produced. The freight bill number is the number issued by the shipping company after it has been shipped out of the factory.

It may, as long as the car is not finished they may hold on planning the shipping as well.
I got it. So if the pals app is not working that means my car is still in the factory, right?
Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
I got it. So if the pals app is not working that means my car is still in the factory, right?
Not really. I can tell you after doing this stuff for 6 months on my car. None of the information is 100% accurate. Pals was not ever correct on mine. Sticker said CONVOY but mine went by train first. Ford e mails sometimes very delayed or never completed. FP call center was about the most accurate with the process and location of the car, although they gives date and they change often too. I have stated this before but it may be worth repeating. Look at the 2021 Mach 1 order thread to see what you may be in for. Good luck and patients is key to your sanity .

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
It means that Ford has not ordered (yet) the shipping through them. It may be because the car is still in the factory, or because Ford used another carrier than pals.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
rather than re-inventing the wheel, prospective owners should go to the 2021 thread and do a search for what you are looking. Most likely someone already experienced what you are now experiencing

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Not really. I can tell you after doing this stuff for 6 months on my car. None of the information is 100% accurate. Pals was not ever correct on mine. Sticker said CONVOY but mine went by train first. Ford e mails sometimes very delayed or never completed. FP call center was about the most accurate with the process and location of the car, although they gives date and they change often too. I have stated this before but it may be worth repeating. Look at the 2021 Mach 1 order thread to see what you may be in for. Good luck and patients is key to your sanity .
thanks a lot man. I will try to wait and call ford performance later

Sponsored

LikeMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
thanks a lot man. I will try to wait and call ford performance later
or you know... contact your dealership. They hold the most accurate information than anyone else, including ford performance.

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
I got the VIN and Order number via an email on 12/9/21. The email was the only communication to this point. Car was to be built week of 1/10/22 per the email. Tracker never worked for me. Initially thought maybe the VIN not loaded but two weeks after initial expectation set nothing works. Radio silent from Ford no idea what is going on. Emailed Granger several said it was to be built Friday 1/14 but no idea if that happened. Granger indicated the tracker isn't working for other customers and didn't provide any info on the vehicle.

Lucky I'm not in charge at Ford. I'd immediately address the IT and dealer relations departments and kick some butt. The lack of customer communication and non-operational customer facing tools for weeks are unacceptable. This is more acute since Ford set the expectations to begin with. I get that this is a complex environment. That being said in trying times firms should be going out of their way to clearly communicate especially if you cannot meet customer commits or expectations.

Thanks for those that posted some other ways to try to figure out what is going on. I tried the service link in this thread and saw that some modules were assigned to the VIN so at least the VIN exists. Tried the MachE link in this thread didn't work for me. Tried the Ford Performance phone number and it is staffed M-F first shift EST. I'll try again next week.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got the VIN and Order number via an email on 12/9/21. The email was the only communication to this point. Car was to be built week of 1/10/22 per the email. Tracker never worked for me. Initially thought maybe the VIN not loaded but two weeks after initial expectation set nothing works. Radio silent from Ford no idea what is going on. Emailed Granger several said it was to be built Friday 1/14 but no idea if that happened. Granger indicated the tracker isn't working for other customers and didn't provide any info on the vehicle.

Lucky I'm not in charge at Ford. I'd immediately address the IT and dealer relations departments and kick some butt. The lack of customer communication and non-operational customer facing tools for weeks are unacceptable. This is more acute since Ford set the expectations to begin with. I get that this is a complex environment. That being said in trying times firms should be going out of their way to clearly communicate especially if you cannot meet customer commits or expectations.

Thanks for those that posted some other ways to try to figure out what is going on. I tried the service link in this thread and saw that some modules were assigned to the VIN so at least the VIN exists. Tried the MachE link in this thread didn't work for me. Tried the Ford Performance phone number and it is staffed M-F first shift EST. I'll try again next week.

sounds about normal , LOL.

Rynoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 Premium, 6spd, GBM, chas N0121
I haven’t seen this anywhere on the mustang forums so I thought I’d share it here: If your window sticker has a ramp code such as ”ramp one” and “ramp two” proceeded by 4 numbers/letters, this is where the rail car is offloaded (and I’m assuming where the convoy stops as well).

Below is a link to the F150 forum with a spreadsheet of the ramp codes and where they are to track your car:
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1675502-ramp-codes-for-new-truck-deliveries.html

One edit to this list is code RA5B is Houston,TX (Westfield) Location.

To note the last few responses, both Ford Performance and my dealer couldn’t give me an accurate location as closely as Union Pacific. From Ford direct chat the max detail I got was “it’s on its way! Is there anything else I can help you with?” 🤦‍♂️

Sponsored

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
I mean its not great, but TBH ford seems to be one of the better makes in terms of tracking orders. A lot of them you just get a phone call when it shows up at the dealer.

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
I haven’t seen this anywhere on the mustang forums so I thought I’d share it here: If your window sticker has a ramp code such as ”ramp one” and “ramp two” proceeded by 4 numbers/letters, this is where the rail car is offloaded (and I’m assuming where the convoy stops as well).

Below is a link to the F150 forum with a spreadsheet of the ramp codes and where they are to track your car:
https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1675502-ramp-codes-for-new-truck-deliveries.html

One edit to this list is code RA5B is Houston,TX (Westfield) Location.

To note the last few responses, both Ford Performance and my dealer couldn’t give me an accurate location as closely as Union Pacific. From Ford direct chat the max detail I got was “it’s on its way! Is there anything else I can help you with?” 🤦‍♂️
thats quite useful. However, my windows sticker only shows one RAMP of RA8F. Is that normal? And ramp two is totally blank.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mine was same, Convoy, one ramp....
went by train and truck

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
I mean its not great, but TBH ford seems to be one of the better makes in terms of tracking orders. A lot of them you just get a phone call when it shows up at the dealer.
Maybe, but then Ford should not provide the tool or the emails with dates that really mean nothing except set Ford up for a bad customer experience.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I m not one to stick up for Ford customer service/relations but the times are unprecedented since covid hit. Looks like it will continue in 2022.
Sponsored