Sponsored

2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Had you pulled your window sticker? I was scheduled for Jan 18 production.. with the announcement not clear as to whether this entire week got wiped...not sure where I stand.
I also get the 1.18 on the window sticker. Just call ford performance or your dealer to check status.
Sponsored

deanm11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
I also get the 1.18 on the window sticker. Just call ford performance or your dealer to check status.
Sorry, I should have included that I did hit up ford performance. They're always quick and helpful. There was no further update and the rep was unaware of the shutdown. He did remind me that production completion could talk a good number of days beyond that production/blend date. (they don't use the blend term but that's what I understand it to be)

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Sorry, I should have included that I did hit up ford performance. They're always quick and helpful. There was no further update and the rep was unaware of the shutdown. He did remind me that production completion could talk a good number of days beyond that production/blend date. (they don't use the blend term but that's what I understand it to be)
They ever said your car was completed? I am contacting my dealer to pull the status now. Thatā€™s the most accurate one.

deanm11

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
They ever said your car was completed? I am contacting my dealer to pull the status now. Thatā€™s the most accurate one.
No, no completion reported. Also, I apologize as my order is a GT, not a Mach1.

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
No, no completion reported. Also, I apologize as my order is a GT, not a Mach1.
I think the model is not an issue. Just double check with your dealer. I havenā€™t receive the email from ford as well. But if the for d performance told you it is in the production then its fine.

Sponsored

Wantedx9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Grabber Blue
So excited, thanks to Granger Ford.

Order confirmation Date: 01/04/22
Priority Code: 19
Estimated Build Date (If showing): 1/24/2022
Options: Grabber Blue, 700A, Elite Pack, Magnetic-Painted Aluminum Wheels
Shipped Date: NA
Received Date: NA
Welp I'm back to the original build date of Feb 07 šŸ˜…, hoping it doesn't get pushed back further

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Anyone knows how to track whether my vehicle has been put on the delivery yet? My vehicle was built as early as 1.14, but the est is 2.4 to. 2.10 arrive at dealership. The delivery shouldnā€™t take almost a month, right?

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
I placed an order for a Mach 1 last week. Cannot give insight as to how to track while in transit, but the dealer I worked with advised me it could take up to one month from factory to destination. A combination of multiple rail and truck routes, plus some waiting in-between each segment I suppose.

SloppyTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach 1 Race Red
I did not receive a priority code on my email confirmation. Is this something that comes out once the build has started?

Wantedx9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 Grabber Blue
I did not receive a priority code on my email confirmation. Is this something that comes out once the build has started?
I remember seeing that on the order form I got from the dealer, not the Ford email.

Sponsored

KachĆøw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I placed an order with Chapman Ford yesterday:

Mach 1
700A
Eruption Green
Red Brake Calipers
10-Speed Automatic
Elite Package

I rented a GT Premium on a trip to Florida in December. When I returned to the old V6, it suddenly wasn't enough anymore, lol (that one was bought as a compromise in the first place as I couldn't afford a V8 5 years ago).

Surprisingly, GT Premiums that are fully loaded weren't really much less expensive than the Mach 1s... so I decided to splurge a little and go for it since this might be the final call for V8 cars in general. I like the Mach 1 front fascia a lot more anyway :)

Rynoe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 Premium, 6spd, GBM, chas N0121
```
Anyone knows how to track whether my vehicle has been put on the delivery yet? My vehicle was built as early as 1.14, but the est is 2.4 to. 2.10 arrive at dealership. The delivery shouldnā€™t take almost a month, right?
Hopefully you get that ā€SHIPPED!ā€ Email soon! Mine took 3 days after it was built but could be longer. Mine was shipped on 1.15 and the railcar just arrived in Houston if that gives any idea of distance over time. Honestly I have no idea how long it takes to get the car from the rail yard to the Dealership and then cleaned but Iā€™m guessing early next week.

The priority code is something the dealership adds/receives after they have sent in their order. I would contact them for it both to see what it is and to make sure they sent your order in. Iā€™ve read elsewhere that dealerships can leave orders in their outboxes for weeks.

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
```
Hopefully you get that ā€SHIPPED!ā€ Email soon! Mine took 3 days after it was built but could be longer. Mine was shipped on 1.15 and the railcar just arrived in Houston if that gives any idea of distance over time. Honestly I have no idea how long it takes to get the car from the rail yard to the Dealership and then cleaned but Iā€™m guessing early next week.

The priority code is something the dealership adds/receives after they have sent in their order. I would contact them for it both to see what it is and to make sure they sent your order in. Iā€™ve read elsewhere that dealerships can leave orders in their outboxes for weeks.
Thanksļ¼the thing is, even though I received my built email at 1.19, the car was actually built as early as 1.14 according to my dealer. And there is a huge delay between email and the real status. Thatā€™s been saying it have been a week already and my car havenā€™t been shipped yetā€¦. So confused.

Ken Eugene

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
am I the only one that cannot use the pals app? It says VIN number not foundā€¦

4196C9BC-6728-41D7-984D-42944A095693.png
Sponsored