2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

ironsides

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ross
Vehicle(s)
Ford fiesta
Cool! I got my shipped email this morning too, Oct 21-26 to Granger. Weird!
Nice idea on the donation!
Congrats ! no email for me, i was at 30 days in yesterday, today it started over at zero so who knows whats going on
Sponsored

R N M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Subaru BRZ, 2013 BMW 535i
Picked up N3614 yesterday from Chapman! 100 mile drive home and the car is beyond what I was expecting!

Question for others. I asked about the owners supplemental kit and my sales guy wasnt sure about how to get it. Should Chapman have it or do I need to reach out to Ford performance?
20221020_142818.jpg
20221020_164538.jpg
20221020_192652.jpg
Congrats- looks amazing!

My car is in final stages of build and hopefully will be ready for delivery soon also from Chapman. How was the delivery experience with them?

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats- looks amazing!

My car is in final stages of build and hopefully will be ready for delivery soon also from Chapman. How was the delivery experience with them?
Mine is there too. I emailed them about price protection yesterday and the response was less than stellar. "John C will be the sales manager assisting you. He will be reaching out tomorrow to continue process and schedule delivery"

Aresek44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
1994 Mustang, 2010 Ford Fusion, 2022 Mach 1 HP
Mine is there too. I emailed them about price protection yesterday and the response was less than stellar. "John C will be the sales manager assisting you. He will be reaching out tomorrow to continue process and schedule delivery"
Saw your car at Chapman yesterday and that purple is awesome! John is good to work with. I was given price protect and talking with Nolan (my assigned sales guy, hopefully yours too) sounds like they are honoring it. I got the same response from Chapman as you when asking. But once they reach out it moves quick. Their entire lot is all Retail orders and their lot is packed. Not the biggest dealership staffing wise but they are moving as quick as they can.

Aresek44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
Congrats- looks amazing!

Thank you! Chapman did a great job. No swirl marks, black trunk panel had so swirls either. Didn't even put on their sticker (never mentioned anything to them to not put it on). Had to wait on finance for a while but overall I'd give the experience a 9/10

Sponsored

Mach 1 Madnes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
F250
My Mach 1 I have been waiting for it to arrive at the dealer for about 6 weeks now. The dealer caled me yesterday and said the sipping date changed to TBD and it had shipping damage category f any one experience this or work at a dealer that might know what category f is? Dealer was saying they had to email ford to figure out what is going on. Its bad enough that they are not shipping it to the dealer first.

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Saw your car at Chapman yesterday and that purple is awesome! John is good to work with. I was given price protect and talking with Nolan (my assigned sales guy, hopefully yours too) sounds like they are honoring it. I got the same response from Chapman as you when asking. But once they reach out it moves quick. Their entire lot is all Retail orders and their lot is packed. Not the biggest dealership staffing wise but they are moving as quick as they can.
thank you - hoping to see it soon myself!!

In my email about an hour ago
" We haven't always been getting paid out our price protection money so that's why we have been going by final invoice. We reached out to Ford to make sure we would get protection money in for the vehicle so we will honor your price protection. "

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
Picked up N3614 yesterday from Chapman! 100 mile drive home and the car is beyond what I was expecting!

Question for others. I asked about the owners supplemental kit and my sales guy wasnt sure about how to get it. Should Chapman have it or do I need to reach out to Ford performance?
20221020_142818.jpg
20221020_164538.jpg
20221020_192652.jpg
Very nice. Congrats! Can't wait to get my Iconic Silver Mach1.

Aresek44

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
thank you - hoping to see it soon myself!!

In my email about an hour ago
" We haven't always been getting paid out our price protection money so that's why we have been going by final invoice. We reached out to Ford to make sure we would get protection money in for the vehicle so we will honor your price protection. "
Awesome! That's great news!

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
My two girls together đź’śđź’šđź’śđź’š
621C5764-9E32-4A04-8126-D86EB1794D10.jpeg

67984168-5228-43EF-A334-D180DDD82C18.jpeg

Sponsored

Bullitt_3461

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang Mach 1
You guys are some chatty Kathy's!

I totally forgot to update this thread. On 10/14 I took delivery. It was order confirmed on 6/07 of this year. Actually delivered on 10/07 but I had a lot of stuff to do before I could pick it up.

Picking her up.
F2NYgsB.jpg

Right after I signed the paper I took a cruise over to the local shop, KA Racing.
oyAEvbQ.jpg

My buddy in his Vortec Boss 302 came to hang as well.
pTS7PiR.jpg

Then I went to a neighborhood pub for some grub.
Gmt5PyG.jpg

Then, I made it home to park Mach Mane next to his sister, Baby Bullitt.
HDUTfm9.jpg

VF2ZSrH.jpg

GuXrgxV.jpg

Last edited:

Mach 1 Madnes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
F250
I found a doc on line, Ford rail and haulaway vehicle handling manual. It's a vary interesting read.
Category A damage: vehicles that can be sold as new and warranted, damage not exceeding 1k, no cut or weld repairs, no compromising damage to functional components.
Category B and F: Vehicals incuring damage of a critical nature preceding sale as new vehicle, but repairable for sale as a used vehicle.
Category C abd D: Scrap, damaged beyond repair.

Thats what I found, might help some one out.

With approximately 4 weeks left in the model year for mustang what are my chances of this order being rebuilt with the HP package? I have my doubts and the dealer finding inventory on someone's lot at our agreed price I have doubts on that also. Then we get in to we will build a 2023 for you senierro, new order new model year and probably no price protection for Jan 2022 price, another 6, 9, 12 months of waiting.

It would have been one thing if they had not filled the order and told me to order a 23, but this sucks car was 40 miles from my house, parts ordered, plans made, finances in order for purchase, etc... and now I am some wear between heaven and he'll. Hopefully Ford will do good and make this right and fast.

quickDraw

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1
I found a doc on line, Ford rail and haulaway vehicle handling manual. It's a vary interesting read.
Category A damage: vehicles that can be sold as new and warranted, damage not exceeding 1k, no cut or weld repairs, no compromising damage to functional components.
Category B and F: Vehicals incuring damage of a critical nature preceding sale as new vehicle, but repairable for sale as a used vehicle.
Category C abd D: Scrap, damaged beyond repair.

Thats what I found, might help some one out.

With approximately 4 weeks left in the model year for mustang what are my chances of this order being rebuilt with the HP package? I have my doubts and the dealer finding inventory on someone's lot at our agreed price I have doubts on that also. Then we get in to we will build a 2023 for you senierro, new order new model year and probably no price protection for Jan 2022 price, another 6, 9, 12 months of waiting.

It would have been one thing if they had not filled the order and told me to order a 23, but this sucks car was 40 miles from my house, parts ordered, plans made, finances in order for purchase, etc... and now I am some wear between heaven and he'll. Hopefully Ford will do good and make this right and fast.
Wow, I can't believe this has happened to you. I am sorry for you. I wouldn't think there's much of a chance to get a MY22 now unless you can get your dealer to work with the Ford Regional Manager to get him to put a new order in at a Priority 1. So give that a try.

How did you find out that your delivery was a Category F?

Mach 1 Madnes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
F250
Ă—
Wow, I can't believe this has happened to you. I am sorry for you. I wouldn't think there's much of a chance to get a MY22 now unless you can get your dealer to work with the Ford Regional Manager to get him to put a new order in at a Priority 1. So give that a try.

How did you find out that your delivery was a Category F?
Salesman called me and I stopped by the dealer and saw it on his computer screen. They stated it is rare for this and realy didt know what the code ment. Will see what they say Monday/Tuesday when ford emails back. If the order was rebuilt it would be a priorty code 1 and probably some more attention than that. It's a question if they can do it especially with th HP option, order banks closed, scheduling starting for 23. I just don't see it happing. Will see what happens it's got to be quick tho. They maybe rebuilding a lot of cars already with the thefts going on at the plant all those cars fall in to category B and F and will be sold as used from what I read.
Sponsored