Sponsored

2022 GT500 at MSRP

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Hi Mustang6g members,

I am planning to purse a 2022 GT500 and they are probably a few Ford dealership offering a GT500 at MSRP.

Anyone that has already purchased a GT500 at MSRP please send me a PM with the dealership name.

I really appreciate your assistance as a fellow GT500 owner and would potentially save me time and $$$.

Many Many Thanks for any assistance you can provide !
Sponsored

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
Pick up that phone and start dialing. Needle in the haystack, especially if you're after a CFHP or CFTP

Sponsored

SnakeMaster16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Giovanni
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Premium PP1
Hi just a lowly GT owner here, but I couldn't help but laugh at how unhelpful all the responders are! 🤣 If you purchased one at MSRP, just help the guy out and give him the dealer info so that maybe he can make the same purchase. Don't be like "jUsT sTaRt diALnG", if I could afford one and purchased at MSRP I'd be giving everyone the dealership info to help bring them business instead of supporting ones that ask for ADM. Pass along the info it takes 2 seconds lmao....

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Hi just a lowly GT owner here, but I couldn't help but laugh at how unhelpful all the responders are! 🤣 If you purchased one at MSRP, just help the guy out and give him the dealer info so that maybe he can make the same purchase. Don't be like "jUsT sTaRt diALnG", if I could afford one and purchased at MSRP I'd be giving everyone the dealership info to help bring them business instead of supporting ones that ask for ADM. Pass along the info it takes 2 seconds lmao....
No disrespect to anyone, but it’s almost impossible to find an MSRP deal. I know many people who tried for months on end with no success. I paid over, everyone I personally know paid over. Only people I’ve never actually met state they got MSRP. To be perfectly honest, I don’t believe 99% of them.

It’s a lot of work, don’t expect someone to do it for you.

Or…….perhaps crickets because 99% of the MSRP-ers didn’t pay MSRP………

Last edited:

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Hi Mustang6g members,

I am planning to purse a 2022 GT500 and they are probably a few Ford dealership offering a GT500 at MSRP.

Anyone that has already purchased a GT500 at MSRP please send me a PM with the dealership name.

I really appreciate your assistance as a fellow GT500 owner and would potentially save me time and $$$.

Many Many Thanks for any assistance you can provide !
Pvt msg sent. Good luck

GRStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2018 Expedition Max, 2021 Mustang GT500
Message sent as well. The dealer I used only gets 2 cars a year. I got one of the 2 2021s. I have talked the dealer up at local shows and their 2 2022 allocations are already spoken for. I wish decent, trustworthy dealers like them got more cars allocated to them. They’re just not a volume dealer and I get how the process works, still sucks.

Sponsored

Trickstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M340i
I'm with you here OP, I'd appreciate any advice anyone has here. I've phoned a lot of dealers and not had anyone come close to sticker price yet on base, let alone CFTP.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I got my car back at the get go. There was zero chance I was getting one for MSRP. If I knew of a way to get one at MSRP I would gladly share. Truth is, it’s a witch hunt from what I have heard from my friends through the process.

I wish you luck, don’t mistake my pessimism for ill wishes. best of luck to you, and all in search of a car, let alone MSRP.

Last edited:

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I've been looking for months! I mean, months! lol :crazy: :giggle:

I gave up. I'm really mad at myself because I did have an opportunity to purchase a 2021 at $3,500 over sticker and I could spec it the way I wanted. Everything happens for a reason, I guess.
Possibly a 2022 MY?? We'll see how it goes.

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
My aunt also bought a new 2020 at MSRP with the same basic options I am getting. They are out there but they'll probably be at smaller dealers with them coming in already.

A few weeks ago, I did have an offer from a local dealer but it had to come with the CFTP. That's too much blood from this turnip. 80k is crazy enough but I couldn't imagine spending 100k+ for a MooStang. I'd rather buy an almost finished RestoMod and a double cheeseburger first. ..but that's just me. I don't begrudge any one for seeing the value.
Sponsored