EBAY Bidding at $55K over MSRP on GT500

Venomous Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500/2019 F-350 / 2021 Bronco First Edition
Bro he just wants to nuance troll my post to death... Hes literally just arguing just to argue. Some how the gt500 will be the only mass produced car in the history of all humanity that will never devalue...

Your obviously talking about yourself as your the only troll here. You probably will never buy one of these and are just here to act like a kid. Never said it wouldn’t devalue, it simply isn’t gonna devalue 25-30k in 1 year. 4-5 years seems more reasonable for the numbers your talking. Just like the 350 they have been out for 5 model years and are at the numbers you are quoting.
Sponsored

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
Unique car to start with, very very small group of potential buyers. That and it's ugly as sin, and who gives a crap about Richard Petty. Last two comments are my opinion, first two are fact. This is why they would do anything to get rid if them. You will not see the same thing happen to the new GT500, in my opinion. Time will tell. I won't even remember this conversation next week, let alone come back in a year or two to update it. Will you?
I had to Google the Petty car. Yuck! $90K+ for that and you only get a 3 year warranty on the engine and it was really ugly.. I am not surprised they did not sell many..

thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 SS1LE (sold 18 GT350)
It's supply and demand. Even used ones, the first year or two, will be in high demand as there will not be enough supply on new ones. You could buy this car brand new, drive it for a year, and likely sell it at or near MSRP. Once demand catches up with supply you will see steeper depreciation. This is not rocket science.
Sponsored