Sponsored

2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
This may be a silly question right now, but at what point should I be thinking about trying to find a carrier for my car on uship.com or something? I'm ordering from dealersider (Chapman Ford of Horsham) and need the car here in Dallas. Looks like production is supposed to complete on Dec 3rd right now, so it's too soon to know when exactly I can expect it at the PA dealership. Just curious what the timeline for that kinda thing typically looks like.
so your car is being done with mine I guess. (Also Chapman Ford). I am 5 hours away and will drive it home I think. Don t know how long it will take to get to dealer but I m thinking "NO RAIL" and "CONVOY" might mean a faster delivery as I know cars are being held up at rail yards. To order a carrier you have to have date for pickup which you don t, so I d say too soon.
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Ordered 15 March; Blend Date 30 September; Arrived at Dealer 29 November.
700A, Elite Package, HP, Manual, Race Red.
I hope to drive a couple of miles this week before the snow.
Crazy. Ordered 2 months to the day after my 700a/HP and delivered almost 7 months later.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
For those that are interested ... here is the latest drop from Steeda!

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Ordered 15 March; Blend Date 30 September; Arrived at Dealer 29 November.
700A, Elite Package, HP, Manual, Race Red.
I hope to drive a couple of miles this week before the snow.
So uh, if you are interested, get it ppf'ed and cc'ed, put a few thousand miles on it. and next year I'll trade you straight up a brand new ~0 mile '22 for yours if yours is still in amazing condition. or if you have a good bit of miles on it/it isn't still perfect, we can work something out.

Sponsored

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
I called Ford Performance and got an update on my 700a, non-HP, 6-speed. It has been built and is awaiting shipment. I have and ETA to Granger of 14-20 December for delivery IF it makes it onto a train this week.

mellow yellow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
It seems there has been a streak of Mach 1s (700A with Tremec) at Flat Rock recently and it included all remaining foreign pending orders (mine included).
Fingers crossed that my 'foreign' order (placed back in March) will be among them!

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
Fingers crossed that my 'foreign' order (placed back in March) will be among them!
An indirect way to check the production status of your car is this site: Home - JCT Pals Portal by supplying your VIN. If it shows an existing freight bill# the chances are your car was already produced or is about being produced since the transportation is already planned for it.

Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
An indirect way to check the production status of your car is this site: Home - JCT Pals Portal by supplying your VIN. If it shows an existing freight bill# the chances are your car was already produced or is about being produced since the transportation is already planned for it.
mine had a bill# and nothing else but my vin# and flat rock plant. no location being shipped to.

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
Pending pickup for rail transport to KC.

Note: Just got official email that my Mach 1 has been built and confirmed the expected delivery date.

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
mine had a bill# and nothing else but my vin# and flat rock plant. no location being shipped to.
I cannot really tell what it is supposed to show for domestic orders, because for my VIN it only shows the status pending and "Destination name" "null" and it is as far as it goes, regardless where the car is (verified on @Charlemagne VIN).

But as @AUsomTiger reported, for the domestic transports it may actually show some useful info.

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Pending pickup for rail transport to KC.

Note: Just got official email that my Mach 1 has been built and confirmed the expected delivery date.
That's funny, my car was built before yours but I still haven't received an automated build notice from Ford. Tracking the VIN shows it going to KC by rail, which makes sense.

The automated communication system definitely has some kinks that need polishing.

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
That's funny, my car was built before yours but I still haven't received an automated build notice from Ford. Tracking the VIN shows it going to KC by rail, which makes sense.

The automated communication system definitely has some kinks that need polishing.
They should be on the same train. The Ford Performance rep saying "if" it gets on a train this week has me a little hesitant to believe the arrival date.
Sponsored