2021 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I just want to know WHY. Like, specifically. It’s not chips, otherwise other cars would be effected. It’s got to be wheels or spoiler or something.
Did the new batch of wheels come in and 50% failed QA? Why do you hate us Ford!!?

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
since when does ford do QA on intake? Let alone before releasing a car to the customer? Or at any time on the factory floor?
They did on my car. That or I just got extremely lucky. but quite a few others I’ve seen on the lot are questionable at best. Parts broken, paint issues, panel alignment………….

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
They did on my car. That or I just got extremely lucky.
the school for the blind that's 2 blocks away from the plant had suspended the work-study program for the summer break/holidays?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
the school for the blind that's 2 blocks away from the plant had suspended the work-study program for the summer break/holidays?
Could be lol. My car got pulled after production and took forever to actually ship. Ford sent me a message that they had kept my car back to make sure it was up to my standards. I know that some cars get pulled and receive an extra close inspection, but my understanding is those cars usually show up with a few extra miles and a note inside explaining what happened. My car had 6 miles and no note. Maybe it did get a an extra look over though because the panel gaps and finish is really good……..for a ford 🙂

Sponsored

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
I just want to know WHY. Like, specifically.
I just cannot find it in the thread, but did you order Tremec or 10R80 ? I wonder if all people being pushed are waiting for the manual. As it may as well be that Ford is waiting for a batch of them and it gets delayed again and again.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I just cannot find it in the thread, but did you order Tremec or 10R80 ? I wonder if all people being pushed are waiting for the manual. As it may as well be that Ford is waiting for a batch of them and it gets delayed again and again.
6MT

NicoFOH49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nico
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT/CS
I’m new to the forum and have recently ordered a Mach 1.
Order date 9/1
FJG
HP
ELITE
700A
Appearance package
Nav
After over a month with no email on a production/build date I later started to grow suspicious that my order may be getting canceled for 2021. I called and emailed FP and was told that my order was still in processing and waiting to be picked up for production and to contact my dealer for any specifics.
I indeed contacted my dealer to find out my Mach 1 order is being delayed until 2022 due to the shortage and availability of the HP. I was told that if I opt out on the HP my Mach 1 would be here by the end of the year (2021).
Sucks to know that the 2022 Mach 1s ordered with the HP won’t start production until late March and won’t be expected to be delivered until May and that’s being optimistic.
There you go, in case anyone was wondering still it is indeed the HP that is causing the delays.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Order date 9/1
FJG
HP
ELITE
700A
Appearance package
Nav
After over a month with no email on a production/build date I later started to grow suspicious that my order may be getting canceled for 2021. I called and emailed FP and was told that my order was still in processing and waiting to be picked up for production and to contact my dealer for any specifics.
I indeed contacted my dealer to find out my Mach 1 order is being delayed until 2022 due to the shortage and availability of the HP. I was told that if I opt out on the HP my Mach 1 would be here by the end of the year (2021).
Sucks to know that the 2022 Mach 1s ordered with the HP won’t start production until late March and won’t be expected to be delivered until May and that’s being optimistic.
There you go, in case anyone was wondering still it is indeed the HP that is causing the delays.
sorry to hear mate. If you can wait, I would, if not, then the non HP Mach 1 is still better than no Mach 1.

I know that if my get postponed to a 2022 model year, or cancelled/reordered like they are doing with broncos so that they can scrap the Vin, I'll be cancelling and not reordering though. :/

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase
sorry to hear mate
Order date 9/1
FJG
HP
ELITE
700A
Appearance package
Nav
I have a similar order date and build. I have been asking to see if it will be delayed to 2022. Glad my gut feeling wasn't out to lunch as it does seem to be happening. My dealer hasn't told me my order will be converted to 2022 but I have a feeling it's coming. Oh well.
Sponsored